Alright Cred Forums, choose your own adventure time. Every dubs, trips, etc decide an action, no easy way out though...

Alright Cred Forums, choose your own adventure time. Every dubs, trips, etc decide an action, no easy way out though, commands like "I kill myself" won't go through. Let's see how long you survive.

You wake up in a cave, with no memory of how you got here or why you're here. The cave leads deeper into the mountain, and there's a skeleton sitting by the wall with a book near it. Behind you is a huge pile of rocks with some gaps between, through which rays of light break into the cave, letting you see.

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 149K)

Collect and investigate the book. Take the most intact and durable looking bone from the skeleton to use as a weapon.

>Sculpt a rock to resemble a dildo
>Insert into the anoos

Turn the book into a makeshift torch. Use the rocks as flint to light the torch. Avoid the rats and continue through the cave

Attached: rambo 5.jpg (799x384, 114K)

read book

search near skeleton for any other objects

High-five the skeleton and go deeper

fuck the skeleton's mouths

fap

Attempt to use bones to get through the rock

Begin shoving rocks up own ass

Create a torch from the book and a bone.
Create a dildo from a bone.
Go deeper into the cave.
Find a witch.

Attached: 2.png (960x540, 46K)

Cast spell to reanimate skeleton as servent

Next, read the book next to the skelekton entitled "How to get out of here successfully and influence giant spiders."

Proceed to bush the rocks one by one up my ass until I can waddle away to freedom.

do a barrel roll (press z or r twice)

>Build some drilling equipment and generator from the bones/rocks
>Go deeper

Op stop being a faggot

KILL WITCH
DIE EVIL-DOER

You try to use a bone to get through the rock, but after hitting the rocks with it, it breaks. However the bone breaking releases powerful magic that reanimates the skeleton as a servant to you and you only.
What will you do next?

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 146K)

OP here, the dubs which appeared before I posted will be counted, I'm already working on it.

Have Sex with the skeleton

Go deeper into cave, find cavern with dwarves taking turns stuffing their thick sandpaper textured cocks up OP's butthole.

Have a romantic relationship with Skelly for the rest of eternity

winrar

OP, being analy pounded by dwarfs, reads post about anal Dwarf sex and gets aroused. He sees dubs and cums immediately.

Skeleton is now slave and partner in battle

This
Maybe have a couple of kids, build a house with the rocks

thank mr. skeltal

You take some of the smaller rocks and take some of the bones from your undead servant and construct something that you THINK is a generator, it sure does generate some sparks. After that you take the amputee skellington deeper down the cave where you find some dwarves raping OP with their meaty horsecocks. The sight of it turns you on so much that you begin to fuck your armless and legless skeleton, putting your dick in any orifice you can find.

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 115K)

Attached: 1579448942594.png (1920x1080, 97K)

Jump up and down like a clown.

Cum then urinate on book

Beat off

Kill the dwarves with amputee boi and fuck the corpses to steal the witches power

Receive quest from witch

>Unironically it happened to me last night while fucking your mum. Her cave-like pussy was so big that I fell in, luckily I fell out when she stood up to fuck the next lad in line. Note to self, remember to tie 2x4 to shoes next time.

OP here, getting tired and probably not going to do any more

turn neck around 360

dig the fuck out and be free
this bread is full of tards

OP here, you guys won, thread is over

Niggers don't claim to be me, I'm the real OP, and everyone who posted in this thread, including me is a faggot.

kill dwarves. make a suit out of them.
read book