Gf keeps threatening to break up with me, she’s driving over now for a “serious talk” what should I do ?

Gf keeps threatening to break up with me, she’s driving over now for a “serious talk” what should I do ?

Attached: 21F1F056-D001-4D23-B210-2501421A6167.jpg (828x1228, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9W_jW4e_uY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dump her first. power move. you don't need her anyway

Beat her.

This

Then you say "go ahead." Dont be a fucking pussy OP jesus christ

Attached: BB9900E0-3597-4FEE-9BF3-EC5D2C9C51E0.gif (300x188, 1.18M)

Tie her up and rape her for the last time

jesus dude if she does (because she seems like she really wants to) then fucking let her. stuck up bitch

Why does she want to break up

Insert every one of those candy bars into your ass. Show her and say "you can't break up on me because i am sweet on you".

This.

Don’t let people control you, user. Stand up for yourself.

JESUS CHRIST YIMINASHI

Suck her dick to establish dominance

If she dumps you send us her nudes

>Patiently listen, it's good practice.
>Agree to all her terms and fuck her
>Pretend to be kinky and take nudes
>Post to b/
>Ghost her

this.

This

OP for your own sake don't listen to these misogynistic alt-right trolls ITT and listen to me:

Your girlfriend is a great woman and you should do everything possible to stay with her, at any cost.

I've been through a similar situation, where my gf said that I just wasn't capable of satisfying her anymore and she didn't want to hurt me by cheating on me, but also didn't deserve to be stuck in such a relationship with me.

So, instead of being a sad pathetic incel and immediately blaming her for being "promiscuous" or whatever, I've been the true alpha male and made a very bold offer to her: how about she occasionally sees other men to satisfy her desire and I'll be the guy who she comes home to and take care of her like a true, actual man?

She thought about it for a month while we were officially broken up (you need to give her the space for her to make a decision, don't demand an immediate answer), and she agreed to my suggestion, under certain conditions she had every right to do, and moved back in to my house. Poor girl, I had to pick her up in a terribly rough neighborhood, we both laugh about it nowadays.

Now I must say I am largely happy about my decision, definitely in a much better place than I would have been without her. I had to get used to having sex with her only a couple of times every month, but that's okay, alone having her in my life is a blessing that is worth any sacrifice, better than being an incel. If negative thoughts about suicide come rushing to you OP, just remember there is absolutely no problem going to a psychiatrist and asking for some medication to take the edge off, everybody does it and never forget you are the alpha male in the relationship, since she's seeing other men because YOU allowed her to.

Boobytrap the door.

kek

Jew.

Attached: IF.jpg (500x432, 40K)

LMAO FOUND THE WOMAN

OP, ARE YOU GUNNA LET THIS FUCKIN BITCH WALK ALL OVER YOU, CONTROL YOU? ARE YOU MENTAL? YOU DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT, DONT LET THIS FUCKIN CUNT RUN YOUR LIFE, AND DEFINTELY DONT LISTEN TO THIS FUCKIN RETARD BETA CUCK TRYIN TO GIVE YOU BAD ADVICE.

MAN THE FUCK UP, DUMP THIS BITCH, AND REMEMBER WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE.

Keep it moving OP. You'll get dumped, you'll find another break, take your time single to work on yourself and build yourself. Break ups are always good, it means a new start.

Attached: 1565x1831_e21aa3e5c599904a38fc6901389ea83c574965.jpg (1565x1831, 868K)

Stick the milkybar up her pooper and post pics here, seems like the only logical thing to do in this situation.

Attached: 1577655036069.jpg (1024x877, 100K)

>Gf keeps threatening to break up with me, she’s driving over now for a “serious talk” what should I do ?
In her head she's already dumped you.
youtu.be/T9W_jW4e_uY

Attached: 1579418976633.jpg (1280x1920, 212K)

spotted he pussy bitch faggot

Shut the fuck up you cuck, you fucking beta male, bending over for her you idiot

Make her jealous by sucking a hot steamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole.

Attached: 1526383992591.jpg (600x646, 53K)

get a gun and as soon as she comes in shoot yourself in the face, if she goes to your funeral she's a keeper, if not then fuck her off

this is the most pathetic thing I've read in a while, definitely r/cuckold tier

Attached: 1576058877876.jpg (215x235, 13K)

Casually mention/find way to insert in a conversation you think one of friends is pretty.

>girlfriend is great
as if you know her dumb fuck

>wasn't capable of satisfying her
>offer for her to see other men
cucked yourself beta bitch

>let her move back in
paying the bills so she doesn't get cold while fucking other men in your house

>seeing other men because you allowed her to
she was going to see other men either way you just found a way to make yourself a complete and total beta pussboy

You've got to be an ugly piece of trash if doing this to yourself is the only way you can keep from being an incel

If you dont break up with her first you'll regret it.

definition of beta cuck

Newfags falling for this bait like it’s 2008

Knows absolutely nothing about girl “shes a great and amazing woman, she has a vagina!”

tf is dis? this wouldn't help OP at all

Attached: 8c926dbbdd229cb285641316b290c5e71451195706_full.png (640x572, 384K)

this

also, OP's girlfriend is not a great woman, she was threatening to break up with him. (srsly)

Attached: 1555559993253.jpg (396x382, 41K)

OP, just dump her and move on with life.

found the redditor

thats alot of typing for bait.

Careful OP might actually believe you are being serious and do this lol

this

>not breaking up with her before she can break up with you now that you know she wants to.
heh, faggot.

Attached: OldDick.jpg (724x738, 78K)

Wait, what's Milkynickers? Like cummy panties?

>misogynistic alt-right trolls
you've outed yourself right at the beginning. the average leftist has grown smart enough not to use such blatant weaselwords anymore, still great bait though, look at all the replies