Why is Eminem so bad?

Why is Eminem so bad?

Attached: career ender.png (438x422, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HoCthqTLaV4
youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA
youtu.be/WXbqRw14EBc?t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=BQXHnWkjYso
youtube.com/watch?v=2I4cdjeqzfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mumble Rap BAD

Learn this, my young paddwans: There is always a beginning and an end.

he's a wigger

Because he makes rap

SURE THING GRAYZONE MATTER

Because he didn't change or adapt as an artist. he blew up in the 90's changed the face of hiphop. But now he's still trying to do the same thing and the world has moved on past him.

Beck on the other hand blew up in the 90's and has continued to evolve and change and make new types of amazing music.

Imagine being this fag lmao

He’s extremely talented and you’ll never be 1/4 as good as he is at anything in your pathetic life

hey guys look at me i'm being a retard and no one can stop me

pretty sure i could kick his ass at Tekken

99% of Cred Forums is too retarded to understand rap, they spend all day masturbating to social media with a tail plug up their ass lmao

lol awfully hot coffee pot

Idk, but he's pretty much always been bad. There was no golden age.

Eminem somehow lost his magic with Encore (2004)
Everything before that was 10/10

unironically this

>There was no golden age
>1999 to 2002
pick one

is this bait? Is this thread a auto-larping bait thread?

HAVE YOU LISTENED TO KAMIKAZE?

It is pretty bad, yes

it's almost like he lost his best friend and started cleansing himself of drugs and began to mature or something

He’s a multi millionaire ! What are you ?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand rap. The lyrics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of poetry most of the rhythms will go over a typical listeners's head. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Eminem tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

that might explain it, sure
it just didn't change his music for the better imo

low quality b8

think morons from Cred Forums are bored and are trying to bait.

trying to walk the line between caring, considerate father and "shut yo mouth ho or ima smack you up bitch" isn't easy. you can't be edgy for teenaged boys and be human at the same time.

>not recognizing a world-famous copypasta

Attached: 1555470250115.gif (182x190, 486K)

>99% of Cred Forums is too retarded to understand rap,

wiggety wiggety whack

you're right. that has to be deeper than it appears

sure hes talented but a fat 90% of his tracks he sounds like a rottweiler going off on the mic man.

Oh no, did I hurt your memelord feelings?

because he doesn't have talent.

Not really, maybe you just have bad taste in music

nah it's just really funny

Yeah, pretty weak.

yeah maybe youre right

lol

>he sounds like a rottweiler going off on the mic man
That aint wrong... seems like his shtick is to be either super fast or super aggressive.. and both arent interesting to me. His lyrics are usually great though. But the popstar features are unbearable. Overall it's a no from me. I'll keep enjoying the good ol Eminem Show and that's pretty much it.

Who is this guy?

because he decided to get political and his white suburban fans didnt like it

Please tell us how you ended up here so we can close that security hole.

because he stopped doing drugs.

remember kids, never create music while sober.

Attached: 1488782093830.jpg (1200x859, 253K)

I’m a huge Eminem fan and even I don’t like the pop features. like Rihanna and Ed Sheeran......wtf is that trash. But you would have to be a fool to not be able to recognize that he is a phenomenal rapper. Kamikaze was fire, the ringer, not alike, lucky you are all insanely good songs

He went to shit well before he got political.

stick to your k-pop babe

I didn't really like Kamikaze but for sure I can agree that he's a phenomenal rapper.

It better when people attack him.He still dismantles anyone who comes at him with a diss track.
But yeah, his new albums are a bit weak sauce.
Wigga still a legend in the game though.

Because he's whiter than everyone in The Chainsmokers combined but thinks he's a nigger.

What's worse than a person who is a professional at playing make-believe thinking that I should give consideration to their political opinions? It's a person who is a professional at abusing language grammar and word meaning to string together words that sound good together musically thinking that I should give consideration to their political opinions.

I think this is the main problem of this thread, most of you are butt-hurt fascists that don't like a white man acting black.

>Eminem got rich because no one likes him

Hes just a cheese ball now and makes music you'd hear in one of those knockoff sports video games.

I love the part when he shits all over the mumble rap culture.

Found the trumptard
You realize most people don’t have their head so far up there ass they realize trump is an old rich piece of shit right?

well then who are you faggots?

I think if you're Dr Dre's protegé, you're a little bit black

>fascists

Such intellectual laziness. You're at Eminem level intelligence there.

> that don't like a white man acting black.

I don't care if he acts black. I don't care that he makes money niggerizing the language. I don't care what he thinks politically. And the fact that he seems to think that I should care what he thinks politically is why I have even less respect for him than performers like Lil' John (or whoever) who've made a career saying "what!?!?" and "okay!".

It's like you completely didn't read the post you replied to.

in the words of m&m, "nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap"

Boomers are still calling the shots, kiddo.

He refuses to adapt because he has a huge fucking ego. Deservedly so? No doubt. But can a great rapper make a mediocre/bad record? Obviously yes, Kamikaze was trash, Revival was trash and this Murder album is mediocre at best. Rapping fast is not enough (Look at Tech N9ne and Mac Lethal) and being aggressive is not enough (Denzel Curry).

....did you just call Eminem "m&m" like a fucking suburban mom?

You realize that everyone is tired of lefties screeching orangemanbad day after day for years? We get it, you're upset. No one really cares, you're just annoying.

>Rapping fast is not enough (Look at Tech N9ne and Mac Lethal) and being aggressive is not enough (Denzel Curry).
I wholeheartedly agree with this

The fact that you presume my opinion regarding Trump from my statement here shows evidence of your affliction with TDS and discounts any consideration I'd give to your response.

Actually he changed a lot. His style just sucks now.

He didn't even talk about Trump. How addicted are you?

"you were named after a candy, i was named after a gangster"
-MGK-

>Niggerizing
>lil'john (????Ok boomer)

yea sorry for my intellectual laziness. Fucking xenophobic, incel piece of shit.

The second part of your argument literally embodies the criticism you're picking apart.

Nigga hes the GOAT and basically every rapper agrees.

"The ringer" is the best answer for all of you autists in this thread.

/thread

>this fetus doesn't know who Lil Jon is
>lemme tell you about eminem
retard

Only if you assume that the use of the word 'nigger' necessarily refers to race rather than culture. I ascribe to the Chris Rock philosophy on this: There are black people, and there are niggers.

>white
>thinks he's black
>only given a contract because of the Nazis who love rap but will only listen to honkey rapper
>shit rapper
>now every white thinks they're a "rapper"
>every white female in high school/college is cooned up

Very sad, white rap has ruined American culture. Blacks enrich American culture.

Figure yourself out America, you're full-retard, most of you eat poo

Attached: White FAILURE.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>calls everyone autistic
>/threads himself
jesus christ mate....

Attached: 1456109054979.jpg (553x351, 15K)

He is good!

he’s like that annoying grandpa who won’t fuck off. nobody wants to hear your music anymore you old fuck.

>only given a contract because of the Nazis who love rap but will only listen to honkey rapper
you don't deserve trips if you're going to shitpost like this.....

Your mentioning of lil'john further exemplifies the amount of retardation that is spewing out of your mouth. Suicide is the answer my sad friend. How fucking simple-minded are you to automatically assume I don't know who Lil Jon is? Why are you so fucking pathetic? People like you are keyboard warriors but wouldn't be able to discuss something for more then a minute without needing to use google to formulate your arguments. I fucking love it when people like you try this shit. I love it.

I don't think you've listened to "The ringer" yet. Lemme know when you do.

Left picture is you

For real. He has the exact same thing going on as he did 25 years ago. It’s fucking boring

...is this a new copypasta that I'm not aware of?
this shit is hilarious

Not that user you replied to, keep going though...

Did you forget where are you, fag

I like how he is the #1 selling rapper of all time
take that niggers. white people can even do rap better than you

Classic case of an artist not understanding their own appeal.

Plus, I think he desperately wanted to become famous and be seen as a legitimate musician. Once something crosses from counterculture to culture it loses its edge.

Lil Jon and Eminem were famous at about the same time. You only knowing the commercial wigger shows you're a poser. You sperging out about it shows you're on the spectrum.

SAGE

Wrong, it's the opposite. His music from the 90s is still enjoyable but his style changed to absolute trash

this

He's a 47 yr old Boomer who is no longer relevant assuming he ever was relevant. Maybe his rap was "The Bee's Knees" or "The Cat's Pajamas" in its day. The 60's & 70's are long gone.
If you are older than 30, do the world a favor and become a Hero.

Attached: 1419639573691.jpg (550x733, 102K)

yea keep comparing oranges and black dildos because they were famous "about the same time" hahahahhahahhahaha

Not him, but I agree. I think him losing his struggles made his rapping about struggles much weaker. His old shit still holds up, even if it sounds a little dated.

This nigga is no longer relevant either.

Attached: 5D27466F-2BCF-4C13-B66C-65DD40C6387F.jpg (460x511, 38K)

Then do better than him fgt

dre is a wannabe and always has been though

Nighty night lil peep

>oranges and black dildos
>both fit in my ass

Attached: 1535507467148.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Yeah once the whole Wife and Kid issues were figured out he lost his edge.

that's the boldest fucking statement I've ever seen
explain your point user, because right now you just look like an idiot

This niggas retarded

Listen to this
youtu.be/HoCthqTLaV4

rofl

guess you're not even old enough to remember the beef between Eazy and Dre and Eazy callin that nigga out on his studio gangsta bullshit

Every day it's a new rapper claimin' to be dapper than the Dresta
Softer than a bitch but portray the role of gangsta
Ain't broke a law in your life
Yet every time you rap you yap about the guns and knife
Just take a good look at the nigga and you'll capture
The fact that the master is simply just an actor
Who mastered the bang and the slang and the mental
Of niggas in Compton, Watts, and South Central
Never ever once have you ran with the turf
But yet in every verse claim you used to do the dirt
But tell me, who's a witness to your fuckin' work?
So you never had no bid'ness, so save the drama, jerk!
Niggas straight kill me, knowin' that they pranksters
This is goin' out to you studio gangstas

You're embarrassing yourself and showing that you don't even understand the history of the music you listen to.

I can't stand mumblerap.

>Beck

Who?

He is still very much relevant, so this entire debate is pointless. He might never be as big as he once was as the zoomers only seem to like mumble rap these days and a lot of his former fans will have grown up and grown out of rap music in general.Kids are the largest market for anything, be it games, movies or music, so they dictate the sales figures. Kids are also dumb.

you are a fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=fJuapp9SORA

for you faggots who ain't heard Eazy-E

eazy e was a aids riddled faggot

yep

Eminem talks about trump a decent amount, we are talking about Eminem being political

Are you implying this is good? Shit lyrics from some banger who started rapping just because they needed someone legit to give them street cred.

this is why he talks about trump,because he knows it pisses people off.the same way using the word faggot pissed off the gay community

all these boomer retard trump supporters dont understand how eminem got popular to begin with

>I am not aware of musicians other than Eminem
>Let me tell you how great Eminem is
I'm pretty sure you're a kid.

keep telling yourself that

lmao imagine shittalking a rap legend or thinking dre or snoop are actually better in any way

Encore started the decline, Slim Shady, Marshall Mathers, Eminem Show are top shelf

>keep telling yourself that

because its true,im sorry eazy e wasnt white suburban kid rap like your hero eminem

it's pretty obvious you're a troll who has no idea what he's talking about spewing bullshit for (You)s

Here's your last one, enjoy starving faggot

Listened to Eminem a lot when I was younger - dont now. I can say this reason is why. His music was during a different time and a different look on culture. Even the entire "rap" genre and music style has evolved beyond the MC. Autotune destroyed a lot of music and that's that. NOBODY big 20 years ago is big today in hip/hop. MCs have a 15 year life span at best.

Eazy, NWA, Cube, all were the shit. Cube is the only one making records still and he also went too nevertrumper. I still think DJ Quik is America's most complete artist and I still like his old stuff more than the NWA guys'.

Wahhh someone doesn't know my favourite wapper, i'll call him a kid lololol.

Yeah, sorry, not heard of beck. I never said anything about Eminem being great, just that he is still relevent. I'm guessing you are into the new mumble rap and are mad I said it was kiddie music.

dre or snoop > ass cancer > easy e
but that's my opinion
so stop shouting yours as the ultimate truth

Eminem would've been better producing and sitting back, giving another face fame while he made the money.

Eminem is considerably the greatest of all time

Is that also why so many actors and comedians and The View talk about him too? Because it pisses people off? Eminem should be on The View.

>he also went too nevertrumper
here we go again

Attached: a3Ma0e0X_700w_0.jpg (495x619, 27K)

Oh shit. What's up redditnigger?

He's a rapper. Only niggers and low IQ trailer trash like rap.

Someone tell that to Kanye please.
Whoever gave taiga a mic instead of an MPC needs to be drug out in the streets.

>Dre is bad
>ok.

youtu.be/WXbqRw14EBc?t=64

Imagine using 'imagine' in a sentence for a start. He was shit. The only reason he is a "legend" is because they popularised/invented gangsta rap. He still sounds like his balls haven't dropped and if you disect the lyrics, they are garbage. As a whole NWA was decent and had some bangers, but EE was probably the worst of the bunch.

*that nigga*

Can you name anyone who gained success by bitching about trump nonstop?

Except he is a shit producer.

Imagine being this butthurt
just imagine

yes

When's your EP comin out dawg?

Attached: 1577765812674.jpg (438x328, 39K)

Just imagine what zoomers could accomplish if they stop imagining and start doing

Yea. He actually is.
youtu.be/HoCthqTLaV4

Beck's only had 3 good songs. The only people who like him are hipsters.

Because he's a man child. In that way, hes very much like Justin Bieber and Shia LaBeouf.

why do you insist into bringing politics into this? people who shit on a snowflake like trump 24/7 look just as retarded as people who'd die on the hill of defending him, end of story

This is the day his career died.

Attached: eminem.jfif.jpg (1100x550, 55K)

cos ppl over 40 shouldnt be rapping

You're the one crying that no one likes EE.

>Why is Eminem so bad?

Because he spent too much time sitting on his couch watching the stock market returns instead of making rhymes.

Because a lot of this discussion is about him being all faggy and political. I didn't bring it up.

EXCUSE ME
youtube.com/watch?v=BQXHnWkjYso

Amazing music? Just to get an understanding of what you think that is, list 5 recommends .

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Attached: 1504996661465.jpg (370x291, 54K)

lmao nope, I pointed out Dre is a studio gangsta with no real cred, never has and people got super butthurt like they were Dre themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=2I4cdjeqzfw

>angry eminem = awesome
>calm eminem = pic related

Attached: 3301EC18-39DF-45C2-87AD-7FB4E06F9E53.gif (254x190, 743K)

Still better than anything Mac Miller put out

/thread

Attached: asdlu67oqe001[1].jpg (1200x630, 41K)

It's an hero you fucking faggot child.

he has not been a real person for so long, nobody can relate to him

lurk more newfag