I just intravenously injected cocaine and heroin at the same time and finished off a 40oz Miller High Life. AMA...

I just intravenously injected cocaine and heroin at the same time and finished off a 40oz Miller High Life. AMA. Also chill/lounge, drugs, alcohol, smokes/tokes/vape, feels thread.

Some lounge
youtube.com/watch?v=b8X2SVPP4EA

Come on in user. Everyone is welcome.

Attached: yellowstore.jpg (2016x1512, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WPVHwwm-oDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi user, why do you fuck yourself up like this?

whats so wrong with your life that youve fallen this far?

I suppose some self-destruction. Also enjoy this mix, but I don't blame anyone but myself. I suppose today is an official relapse day. I am out of stock now. It was a lot worse.

Girlfriend broke up with me last year due to my drug relapse, immediate family kicked me out, got my hands slashed up from a box cutter from a crackhead trying to steal my laptop, lost a good job.

I figured one more good bye to drugs(although doing it like that is dumb). I'm not at a point where I would get withdrawals. Guess I'm just kind of battling depression. At the point where I just want to give up, because it always feels like whenever I fix myself and things are going right, I fuck it up or life hands deals me some fucked up cards. Being an addict all the time is one thing, but losing it all after you've worked hard is heartbreaking.

Attached: EoE.jpg (740x493, 64K)

>loses everything because of drugs
>might as well do drugs one last time
addict mentality
youll be by drugs again very soon

If you just typed this out after doing that then no. Nice bait larp faggot. Saged and hidden

not larping

Prove it, show your track marks

Attached: D93F75E7-70F8-4E31-A41C-9A6183BED652.jpg (1280x960, 291K)

where are you from annon? have you explored the world yet?
do you feel like leaving everything and hopin on a train to an unknown destination? what keeps you going?

I am so sorry

Fake and gay

All druggies deserve the rope. Contribute nothing to society and take via healthcare. Hope you get a DNR tattoo, you degenerate nigger faggot

Attached: Swirling_Felcher.jpg (443x591, 65K)

Live in Georgia. Probably furthest was Las Vegas. Went on a business trip before I lost that job. Honestly, I don't even know what keeps me going anymore. I used to use school as motivation or exercise, but throwing everything you've worked hard for is the most heartbreaking part. It happens way too many times in my life. I guess I just don't want to lose everything again. Rather just stay in my pile of nothing than to see loved ones and all your efforts going away time after time. 31 fucking years old now and been battling this shit for 10 years. I hated my father because he's a physically abusive alcoholic, but it looks like I've
become the very thing that I hated. Only to abuse myself though heh

Why are you sorry?

Attached: 211bc.jpg (150x300, 10K)

Lol

nice,i am from greece,met allot of people from georgia,so if you had your steady job what made you go off tracks? was it an ex gf? or an emotional breakdown?

I remember my first beer..
Cringy fucking loser

Honestly, on my 30th birthday, I figured I'll dabble into some heroin and cocaine, for old times sake, but then the shit creeps up on you and got addicted. Once every month got into once every week, once every week turns into every other day, then every day. I felt bad for lying to my ex. She knows about my past and had to tell her. We still went out, and I tried quitting the opioids, laid in bed for 3 days. Fucking awful. I succumbed to my weakness and relapsed again. That's when she broke up with me. Everything went downhill from there. Freaking lived outside for a week, in alleyways and shit, went to a free rehab, thinking I should take advantage of it to get shit straightened out, but damn, just the thought of losing someone that I really loved, the thought of being homeless and nobody to have your back, and I alienated everyone because I don't want to depress them, I honestly probably deserve it. So it was kind of a mix of ex-gf, emotional breakdown, loss of gf, immediate family, friends, sanity, finances. How everything just went to shit so fast.

Man.. that makes me want to do heroin just to spite you.

Show smack plz

Nice try DEA

>Lounge
youtu.be/WPVHwwm-oDc

>Hi user, why do you fuck yourself up like this?
A word of warning eh?

Depression is a bitch sometimes.

You're not that interesting, prove it smacky. Speedballer would share.

Attached: droogs.png (577x773, 596K)

Attached: E254A90D-1C14-4A4B-9239-2A522CC84300.jpg (550x336, 26K)

Are you also an opioid user?

Ooooow ye the guy is for real

Nope, my buddy is. Gave him some nice cocaine to try a speedball recently. Looked wild. He hit the roof then we made crack cocaine badly because Australians don't make crack and buddys on smack and coke. But we made a little. Crack is wild. Smack looks like too much for me, very demanding. Meth is my thing.

Do you meth? Shoot it?

meth is great for getting off of the heroin in my experience. It’s like you don’t focus on it because the thing that drove me nuts with heroin, was the restless legs, constant sleepiness, excessive yawning.

Lol. Found the druggies. Kys fsggot

Attached: 1545462645435.jpg (797x960, 103K)

Isn’t the price for cocaine pretty high in Australia? Like 200+AUD per gram? It’s like 40-60USD in Georgia

That wasnt even your post that he replied to you fucking asshole

Lol sup you dorky nigger. Why haven't you tried drugs?

Who the fuck shoots up in the outer forearm? Did you collapse your veins in the other side?
Also, cheers, enjoy your speedball. Try to get your shit on track. Sending some love.

Never. No thanks. I'm high on life. You should try it sometime.

Attached: 0A4DCC2F508B4CB0ABD1EC4E2FE4E6C2.jpg (902x701, 159K)

Very high here, best price on a oz of something above 90 percent purity works out to be around 200-220 dollars a gram off the darkweb 6500 to 7000, which can easily be sold for 400. You could jump on it and still sell it for 350-400. Quickly lost interest in it, dealing seems redundant as coke customers aren't frequent. I just ended up doing a lot of cocaine and liked shovelling it up my friends noses. I don't drink much at all, maybe that's why I'm not into it anymore.

>not using the juggular vein

You're a pussy user. Enjoy being dope sick in the morning.

That's a dorky thing to say! You big old cute dork.

Yeah that's what relapse does faggots. Fucks everything up. Just don't do the shit. Once you've got a year clean and you're pay PAWS there's no excuse for relapse except that you're a dumb nigger.

Non dope user here. What's reason for this, hide tracks? Bad aim? Juggular looks very metal and stuff. Thx bai

I know. I knew right after I posted and I am sorry.

Thanks Cred Forumsrother. Trying to.
I never use the crook of my arm. I'm more comfortable doing the outer forearm. People ask me that a lot

You in future...

Attached: 1568949610598.jpg (353x1024, 68K)

god damn, I'm guessing a lot of imported drugs are pricey in AUS?

Bigger quicker rush and time from inject to nod

Attached: COOL-STORY-BRO.jpg (400x304, 33K)

OP here. I am thinking of trying ayahuasca and san pedro cactus one day though. Anyone have any experience? San Pedro like LSD?

I'm intrigued and want to know more about you. What does your future hold? How do you know so much?

Op is sad, but kicking a down and out dog and shoving his nose in shit is even sadder. Op at least felt good doing drugs, you read like someone who has never done anything but computer and judge.

Crack is wild for like 3 minutes

That's that Peruvian shit. You need a shaman to guide you. You may not come out gracefully.

OP here. Thanks Cred Forumsrother. That's society for you though. I sometimes wonder why people do things the way they do. Like going out of their way to put another person down, either due to projection, coping mechanisms, or sadism. I especially find it messed up, when people justify their hypocrisy. Humans are weird.

I will probably need to really research this shit then. Hate to have a bad trip on mescaline or DMT