Lets have some fun /b

Lets have some fun /b
Who are you voting for this year?
strawpoll.me/19270103

Attached: F00AD98C-4DAF-4DB5-9683-100FEC1FBD94.jpg (474x274, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/kf3xxgy9
strawpoll.me/19270103
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd probably go Yang if he made it. Otherwise, I'd likely go Butegeg

I"m a big centipeded I'm a bipedalcentipede I need more legs to fill my atrms I need more farms to sun the moon/ You're serious when you say sun the moon, too. BEcause moon iis just a black unless you get it good and sunned can't forget about the blue part either unless you forget uwauatu/

hod I'm so fucking god I"m so fuickio

Attached: 10334522233.jpg (2389x618, 64K)

we just going to act like other democrats dont exist?
sanders isnt even the frontrunner

Then just put Sanders because Yang isn’t even on the radar bud

Sanders is gonna win as the front runner lets be honest

Yes, he is. Recent poll just showed him at 20% and Biden at 19%. Which is good, fucking centrist democrats are almost as bad as the republicans. If we are going to smash capitalism we have to start somewhere and Bernie is a much better start than any of the alternative deep state cunts

Good luck winning by appealing to 4% of the country

He's losing in the national polls
Sanders is in good position if he wins Iowa and NH
but lets be actually honest, the chance of him winning the nomination at this point is below 50% right now

ignore this poll, better poll.
strawpoll.com/kf3xxgy9

Attached: 1577948547440.jpg (514x800, 203K)

You can not win, because every step of the way we will outspend you.

>cherrypicking polls
when you weigh and average all polls he has 20% and Biden has 28%

because that logic worked so well for dems in 2016, right?

Bernie won the primary in a lot of rust belt states, states that in the long run ended up switching up and voting for trump over Hillary. Trump has done great things for the .01% and their wonderful stock market, but I wouldn’t be surprised if those working class workers switch back to voting for Bernie after 4 years of nothing but trade wars and no increase in living wages for the lower middle class. Either way, it’s a long way down the road, I’m just excited to see a potential Bernie and Trump debate

donald trump. because it has retards pulling their hair out when i do

I’m just being real with you dude. Nobody likes or cares about Yang.
Sorry.
Not being mean. I’m just saying he is stupid and nobody likes him.
Like at all.
I mean i could have put him on the poll but you’d be the only person who votes for him and thats alotta work just to make 1 retard happy

Fuck off pedo

Why are you talking about Trump and Clinton?
Biden is the frontrunner for the nomination, you can't just ignore him and claim Sanders the winner already because you like Sanders more.

Clinton and Biden are two very different candidates with very different favorably numbers, they are in no way interchangeable.

Trump.

90 year old jew vs red blooded American. Wow what a hard choice

Nobody is going to vote trump for anything but memeing. You'd have to be a moron to believe he's going to do anything positive.

and nomination a candidate with less than 4% polling within his party is going to work out better?

face it, Yang with a meme candidate who based his whole platform on one unpopular policy.

after 60 years of getting assraped by liberals of various flavours a socdem might actually do you guys some good. Join the SRA btw.

> red blooded American

Third generation American, born rich, bone spur having cunt

FTFY

And yet if you look at out totally scientific poll here he is crushing Trump.

that's not how ftfy works, shareblue-kun

how is a man born into family wealth a red blooded american?

ahhh yes Cred Forums is a perfect representation of the american voting population

SRA or JBGC. Really get a kick out of conservatives thinking leftists are armed, just because we don’t go around larping as GIs for fun

And whose grandparents immigrated here, and is not married to an American. Lol

same guy I voted for in 2016, my man Vermin Supreme

We're a bunch of retards who back up our shaky viewpoints with biased and often incorrect sources while lashing out viciously at anyone who disagrees.
Totally not representative of the american voting population

It’s a small sample, all the shills have a discord they use to share stuff so you gotta assume they all got their votes in right away when they found this thread and shared the link. The poll will trickle upwards for Trump now for the next fews hours and start to kill Sanders

bump

TRUMP IS THE ONLY CORRECT ANSWER

Attached: image.jpg (500x618, 89K)

>Trump has done great things for the .01% and their wonderful stock market

Most middle class normies are invested in the stock market directly or thru pension funds and 401ks

It's only you lazy "gimme free stuff" poorfags who aren't benefiting from Trump's historic economy

DATA MINING THREAD
SHILL THREAD
FUCK YOU FAGGOT
SAGE

depends on who the Constitution and Libertarian parties are sponsoring
only voted for Democrat/Republican sponsored candidate once when I was 18
never falling the false dichotomy keeping those shitstains in power for over a century again

Bernie won't even get the nomination. LOL!

I'd prefer Warren got the nomination

let's hope the real results go like the poll

I think it may be a contested convention. Depends on if the two commies (Warren and Sanders) have more votes then the conventional Dems (Biden and bootygit) . They could collude and get the nomination.

Middle class worker has seen 401k go up, unemployment go down. They are used to crap raises after about 15 years of them.

Same here man. Last major party candidate I voted for was bush Sr. I may vote straight GOP this time after the 4 fucking years of the Democrats only giving a shit about their party and getting trump. Unless Ron Paul runs. Maybe I'll write him in.

Is that a serious question? A choice between somebody that's got the economy going strong as fuck and unemployment for ALL groups at record lows, and one of the clowns that want to turn us into Venezuela?

Trump. Why the fuck would I want to pay higher taxes and for my 401K to take a dive?

ah yes im remember the stock market crash caused by obama too

not one dem can even stand straight on two feet this time.
doesn't matter what i want. trump has won.

This x 100

Everyone one on here is a retard, Trump's gonna get re-elected again

Trumps a human meme and I love him but I'm tired of hearing people scream about him so Bernie is best option in my opinion.

sanders wants to put us on the petro dollar?

>strawpoll.me/19270103
bump

Attached: 1421334377984.gif (250x188, 1.19M)

you will not be able to vote for bernie

>strawpoll.com/kf3xxgy9
9 votes for diseased...
16 for dead..
What the fuck?

Attached: 1465906571401.jpg (281x200, 7K)

I just want to cause as much butt hurt as possible. Do you think trump supporters would be more enraged if Bernie one or would the Bernie bro’s lose their collective shit if trump wins again?

But the question is deplorable.

Attached: ~EIIhdlGX4AUu_9H.jpg large.jpg (433x433, 28K)

horsetrump

Have you forgotten what site you're on?

Holy shit, bernie sanders is winning the poll?

I'm disappointed in you Cred Forums. Too lazy to troll people anymore.

Trumplings' skin is almost as thin as their GEOTUS.

Attached: magattes being polite.jpg (960x944, 152K)

Trump. Two terms. Guaranteed.

Attached: 1458135192579.jpg (539x604, 63K)

This, RIP in peace America

At least they're not in jail.

Attached: 12467289_G.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

I think since both are on the extreme ends people who like one would be fine with the other. There's a surprising amount of people who just want an outsider to shake things up and both of these characters do that.
Bernie is oddly more pro-gun than trump so it would be odd if the NRA didn't support him
I see both as not giving a shit about people outside the country. Only thing is trump doesn't care about people inside the country either, only himself.
TLDR: either is fine

The fact that the USA has this parade of fucktards as the only candidates is hilarious

Hey, Bernie is also a Jew btw

In an odd twist of fate ... I highly agree with you

Better than europe having g trucking retards from 100 different parties put autisticing eachother.

I'm just excited for the poor soul who is left standing to take all of trumps hyper focused adderalled induced tirades during the debate