What happened to the emo kids/scene kids? Why did that explode in the early 2000s?

What happened to the emo kids/scene kids? Why did that explode in the early 2000s?

Attached: 7B16C248-5D28-4853-B2E8-65B21EAF8271.jpg (250x250, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bfqcg5o5-WE?t=195
youtu.be/f8iNYY7YV04?t=926
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theyre trannies/suicide results now

their puberty ended and stopped being so angsty

the CIA is trying to kill the scene by forcing people to talk a certain way like "ch" this "ch" that

S A G E

C R I N G E

because scene chicks were hot but then everyone got tired of their diamond tattoos and shitty attitude and ketamine addictions

Same thing that happened to all the goths and grunge kids in the early 90s. They grew up, the fashion fell out of favor etc.

WHAT CIA CUCKS ACTUALLY WANT COMSUMERS TO BELIEVE

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

They were a post-punk, post-metal culture with a heavy Anime influence.

Their hair-style itself was often influenced by anime.

The reason that they did not survive very long was because they were the polar opposite to Britney Spear and The BackStreet Boys. But they were also competing against Limp Bizkit, Sum 41, Crazy Town and Blonk 182.

The reason why they were so short-lived and suicidal was because they were so "straight edge".

The Sum 41 and Limp Bizkit crowd was super into drugs. We called 'em "burn-outs". Daddy issues, careless parenting and a dysfunctional school system fueled this culture.

The off-spring of the Emo's was the "utaku", out right Anime knock-offs. All the cringe. None of the real world martial arts, social awareness, super power and saviness.

Keep in mind that this was all before Hip Hop took over the top of the charts. A heavy drug influence here means that a drug use in preceeding culture meant some degree of intermixing. Eminem is one stepping stone between Blink 182 and 50 cent or Drake.

The Emo's represent a rather sad state of affairs since Drake fans tend to be insensitive, obnoxious, retards. The Emos were (to some extent) sensitive, cultured, and quite intelligent.

Cultured here doesn't mean this American retardation of placing wines on Prime Time Night Show quality stupidity and calling it "classy" or tea-cups on Youtube, infantile stupidity and calling it "classy". Cultured means that they were part of American culture, tech-based, Japanese influenced, poetic, intelligent and often original.

Keep in mind that currently, 50 year old out right retards are plastering 10 80 inch T.V.s around them, while sitting on glass desks, and calling it "Fancy" while being too stupid to think, having some else write their thought, staving off panic, anxiety and suicidal grade depression when claiming to be "the peak of perfection" and "the moral conscience of society". While being staunchly American, Ignorant of their...

Attached: Edward-Scissorhands-08-4.jpg (570x364, 31K)

THE ACTUAL REAL ANSWER.

They all became either SoundCloud rappers or listeners.
OR
They all became pop punk and/or hardcore kids.

I know this is true because I’ve been an emo kid for almost a decade and a half and watched it all happen.

b u m p

I’ll was a good time in my life. Wearing girl jeans, tight shirts, and somehow getting scene girls. It was fun. Going to the mall, going to a show or occasional house party was some of the finest times of my life. Even just hanging out with friends, listening to music in my garage, playing halo on Xbox, or going on ytmnd, was a great time. Maybe it’s just nostalgia but I look back on those times really fondly.

Attached: 1D0F2ECE-27B0-492A-957C-C79FA39B8611.jpg (945x701, 314K)

Well thats probably the gayest thing ive read all week

are you...are you okay user?

...druggy youth, facialized daughters and abhorrent divorce rate that is abomination to God, Nature and whatever desolate notion of society that they might have retained after The Ramones, Pantera, Limp Bizkit, Eminem, and Drake....

The Emo's had a lot of counter-cultures to compete with for dominance in this desolate, out-cast filled social wilderness. But they were significantly suburban, tiity brest fed, immasculine men who could have done great things for modern society but who were competing with 1)No drugs 2) No sex 3) No black leather and 4) No cussing society that wanted to strip them of their culture in Colleges and in Work before becoming the society of Girls Gone Wild made manifest...

>youtu.be/Bfqcg5o5-WE?t=195

And fat,stupid mom's trying to reach into music genres that they have no business reaching into

>youtu.be/f8iNYY7YV04?t=926

This is a real, modern social tempest. Remember, The United States was THE place of sub-cultures.

Nowadays, any 20 year old woman is HIGHLY likely to have been facefucked and jizzed on facially. That is not normal, daily stuff around th e world. Any 50 year old woman is likely to watch Oprah or Ellen Degenree while thinking that Artists are spectacles, that Nicki Minaj isn't inspiring murders, and while taking great pleasure in being able to change the channel on T.V. as if though she were dismissing and controlling modern National society with a finger muscle.

The Emos were basically pussied out, Anime themed, straight edge Goths that died out before Drake and Cardi B took over this modern, cultural ghetto where fat, stupid mom's think that Ellen Degenree is "hip, fun and cool" or that Stephen Colbert is "fancy, smart and wealthy". When Ellen is manly-looking woman. Colbert an ex-anti-social satirical pundit that overtly riduled everything that America stood for on his previous s show with wit and sarcasm.

Attached: nhBcLcKUWMQ5h7WO0CzSPPOcPVj.jpg (780x439, 71K)

I think your completely wrong about that. Emo music has been around since the 80s. The new wave of 2000s grew out of influences of metal, punk and goth. Also the style became popular because they were getting girls.

i think you're gay

/thread

>Well thats probably the gayest thing ive read all week

Some of us ACTUALLY socialized and passed our English courses in school with A's before attending College...

I'm eating breakfast before taking playing CoD on my phone while taking a shit before heading into the gym...

...I'm fine.

Attached: 23pulp-fiction9.jpg (670x367, 72K)

you're not helping your case, gayboy

>The new wave of 2000s grew out of influences of metal, punk and goth.

Exactly what I said...

>has been around since the 80s.

Ridiculous non-sense.

Emo's had a heavy Anime influence. Boxxy is an off-shoot hybrid but that's that.

Attached: mirror-180 (1).jpg (465x642, 62K)

And what exactly does that have to do with emo culture?

I think you’re completely wrong and you sound like autistic smug faggot.

We’re scene kids the proto e-celebs? I remember MySpace famous scene kids.

Attached: 21270BC4-2963-45A4-B204-6E29F5462230.jpg (496x661, 74K)

let's talk about rites of spring. obviously more on the punk side of emo music but emo nonetheless, and probably one of the earliest players in the game.

ownded!!