My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend...

My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend. They play music at 10PM and I wanna call the police on them for disturbance and use of drugs (very illegal in Sweden). On the 3th of January around 7PM I heard them having sex when I walked past their house. Can I say it sounded like rape?

What do I say to guarantee the police will show up? Say I saw a gun etc?

Attached: 1578215627446.gif (400x223, 1.03M)

Fucking snitch

Why do you post this thread every day at the same time

Serious replys only.

This shit again?

bögjävel

what went wrong in your childhood that you can't stand people having harmless fun? I bet it hurt when your uncle shoved his peepee up your booboo

3th

>3th of January
>Thirth

Attached: 1579044566009.png (249x241, 95K)

Im here for the support you need, JUST FUCKING END IT YOU BETA CUCK.

fucking simp

ops neighbor checking in

high af right now

"thirth" got me dyin send help

10PM, Isn't that bed time for a 12 yo on a sunday?

Go have fun with them, dick.

Wtf kind of a beta cuck are you

OP misses this. This is the Swedish neighbor of OP who was caught by a Somali immigrant.

Attached: 193003_02big.jpg (682x1024, 139K)

I understand. I live in the US and my neighbor turned their house into a place for niggers with subsidized housing. They deal drugs from the house, loiter outside all day long rain, sleet, snow just to be seen.
Police are scared of niggers now thanks to black lives matter.
>they won btw

I went over to talk to them numerous times after I've caught a few trying to talk to underaged white girls getting off of the school bus. It got physical, but again the police took their side.
The police do nothing, and I'm at my wits end of what to do.
Sometimes you're forced to get your own hands dirty no matter how civilized your society deems itself.

Attached: 1564447133798.jpg (960x944, 50K)

Call in an active shooting and throw some fired off firecrackers into their backyard. Police show up en mass and you can plead ignorance. EZPZ

they could trace the call.

nice bait

Attached: cral.png (514x607, 574K)

Ah yes, thirth

Why does Sweden suck so bad

If your neighbour is blasting music at 10PM go to their house and ask them to lower the music until you can't hear it anymore.

If they're still blasting music after that just blast music yourself when they're asleep or whatever ,just fuck them back harder.

Few years back I had an appartment and a guy fresh out of college moved into the appartment next to mine. The little shit had parties every fucking day of the weekend and I asked him multiple times to go party in a bar instead of his appartment but he didn't quit.

Was tired of it after like 2 weeks so I made this electrical hammer thing that gave the wall a good smash every 5 seconds. I didn't even give a shit that i also heard it but i fucking loved how crazy the guy got and after complaining to me i just lol'd my ass off and told him to stop having parties and i'll quit.

The faggot never had a party anymore after that.

New copypasta? I like it.

Attached: Born_to_die_world_is_a_fuck.jpg (680x491, 57K)

kek
wutchu gon do bout it
actually pretty smart

Stop replying to shit shit pasta, newfags