Thinking about shooting up mdma

thinking about shooting up mdma,
i know this is retarded but it takes over an hour for me to feel much when parachuting it,
whats the worst case scenario if i was to shoot it up?
i already know that when something is injected its 3-5 times stronger than when swallowed so id be saving a lot of mdma doing this too

Attached: dumbass.jpg (1500x1500, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chase that dragon user. Why dont you just start blowing meth, skip ahead a few rungs on the junkie ladder

cant get meth and even if i could its 140eur a gram here

bump

Would not advise, far far higher risk of serotonergic shock if you IV.

Just drop and enjoy the night. Waiting for it to hit is like being a kid of Xmas eve anyway.

yea but i want it to be be extra strong,
and wtf is serotonergic shock

on a slippery slope.say you do this what is stopping you from the next, and just chasing that high.

could fuck up a vein or shoot up something with something bad in it. get an air bubble in your vein, worst case sernario you die

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Serotonin_syndrome

Not really how drugs work. Taking more and more won’t give you a “stronger” high, will just put you in the ER.

never said i want more
im just skipping the entire stomach part and going straight to the vain
ahh fuck it ill just stick up my ass

If you're so concerned. Boof it. No needles. Twice the high.

boof gang

smoke it?
what

oh ok nvm
stick it up my ass
yea ill probs do that
can i just make a normal bomb and stick that up my ass? is water necessary?

Wtf maca/b/roni jus eat it....or kys...either way I'd

"maca/b/roni"
ok

OP you fucking faggot, you cant smoke molly. Also im sure its not possible to shoot it. I've never heard such bullshit bevore. Just fucking swallow it as everyone does. wtf man....

What that’s crazy. Meth is like the cheapest drug there is in Canada. That’s why only dirty poor people do it.

just fucking snort it m8. drop a bomb, snort a line. you'll come up like a fucking rocket

I tried this back in 2010, in a Walgreens bathroom. Was extremely intense and kinda collapsed on the magazines in bliss. It was fucking amazing and terrifying at the same time. I think I shot about. 3. If you do just make sure someone else is there just in case.

this is now a general drug thread
how is heroine for pain?

what pain? ;)

I doubt that there's a place on planet earth where meth costs more than 10$/g.
Op is just talentlessly faking drug thread

why wouldnt you be able to shoot it
does it magically teleport away from your veins?
fucking retard

welcome to ireland bro
and no joke only person and contact ive ever heard known to get access to meth was 140eur a gram

how'd you make it liquid to load it up a syringe?
never heard of anyone shooting mdma.

fucking retard

by idk dissolving it in water?
you really this tapped?

MDMA is definitely water soluble so you can shoot it

ive never shot anything, so idk. its just sounded implausible. i'd still either snort the emma, or more likely jsut eat it. as i said, i know a lot of junkies, also one that shoot meth or even heroin, but no one ever said anything about shooting molly.

Yes cause they can shoot up meth which lasts longer and cheaper
Meth is not viable here due to its retarded cost

That's why I made this thread cause I want the MD to hit within seconds after taking it , shooting seemed viable but rather risky so I'll just stick it up my ass I guess works nearly as well as shooting it up

if it takes an hour, youre doing it wrong.
have nothing, or maybe alil carbs in your belly.
parachute the molly.
walk around the block for 15mins to get your blood and body going.
by the time youre home you will start feeling that fire.

goodluck noob

Tbf I always just sit on my arse after bombing it never thought about going for a walk , thanks for that
And yes I will try be on an empty stomach but then you Burn out faster and feel like utter shit 5 hours later :(
Paradox ,