I'm trying to cut back or stop smoking weed but I've got hooked I have no appetite without it and I just walk around my...

I'm trying to cut back or stop smoking weed but I've got hooked I have no appetite without it and I just walk around my house aimlessly or sleep all day. Any tips on how to get past this? I want to become a better person.

Attached: images (20).jpg (228x221, 7K)

get a job

I had one but was laid off last week. I need to stop smoking for better chances on a new job

I can tell you how I went from an all day everyday weed addict to somebody who gets high once or twice a month only. But FIRST I need to know if you smoke tobacco?

Attached: 6d589a21568e32947b16fcf1462cbb15-imagejpeg.jpg (667x479, 103K)

I excersise everyday and listen to inspirational music that feels bad ass like deus ex ost. I think about how much more in control of my life i am then i was when i just got stoned all the time. Weening sounds dumb but try it, go from smoking a bong to smoking a one hitter only. God speed, its easy and you can do it.

I would hit my coworkers vaps here and there. Not much a big tobacco fan.

not OP but similar problem so do tell i smoke tobacco

Vape*

take benzos instead

work more or workout more

stay busy until you realize you dont need it

>I have no appetite without it and I just walk around my house aimlessly or sleep all day. Any tips on how to get past this?
it's literally the withdrawals. it goes away quickly.
the restlessness goes away in a day or two, you cure that by keeping busy with hobbies, getting /fit/ or vidya games.
the lack of appetite takes 4-5 days to pass. try to stick to liquid-y food like stews, soup, mac n cheese etc. you wont eat much but just force at least a little bit into you at each mealtime and stay hydrated. beer is a good source of empty calories during this stage.

also stop posting Reddit Frog

I want to work out but with the job I had I didn't have the time and I need to not spend any money on a membership right now till I get a new job

Paragraph user here to support working out again. Forgot to mention that all i did was prison style workouts, no gym needed. Just do 10 pushups a day and go plus 1 one punch man style. Then add more workout as your lungs heal up and your motivation comes back. I went from 190 lbs to 165 then started building muscle to 170. Building habit is more important than big chad reps. Just crawl through depression and find 15 min to do pushups. Again you can do it man!

Wrong again
You do not lose your appetite without weed you tell yourself you do and your body believes you
You do not become lazy because of weed you are just lazy
Pic related
Some lazy pot smoker and his Olympic medals

Attached: c0f17292084eca0865179246d47ab49f.jpg (1280x916, 73K)

I did manage to fight though the withdrawls when I was in school so yeah I can totally push though it again. And yes I know alot of people hate pepe. But I honestly love the lil green guy

Thank you for all your advice guys.

It's really shouldn't be that hard. It might be more of a mental issue than the weed itself. I know I have personally smoked heavily for years and stopped cold turkey with little to no side effects. Wish you the best.

Attached: 87373498.jpg (500x667, 45K)

Anybody can create an excuse
Only you can stop lying to yourself
Nobody believes your lies why keep telling them to yourself?
The fact is you are very much happy being lazy and you do not want a change
You might see it and feel you want it but your body and subconscious do not
You have to work for what you want
I got in the best shape of my life doing 15 minute workouts in my garage
If you're gonna tell me you can't get 15 minutes to workout inside your own house just stop wasting everybody's time, don't even talk to people
You're a depressing self loathing sad sack and you deserve to be mocked for your stupidity

Ok. Well I used to think it was the drug I was addicted to BUT I discovered it was really the feeling of dragging the smoke in my lungs. Gave myself C.O.P.D. by 30 plus years of BC bud. Since it was killing me I decided to try a dry weed vapourizer. Switching to vaping had immediate benefits. Firstly weed goes an awful lot further when you just vape it. Ca-ching! Instant financial benefit. After a couple of weeks I noticed my lungs getting markedly BETTER. So with these two things benefiting me I kept up with the vapourizer. Now soon I realized that it was a LOT more work vaping than smoking. As in I had to pretty much sit there all the time sucking on it like a juice box. Then empty it, refill it, suck on the fucking thing for another 20 minutes. It was while working so hard to vape that I started to realize I was using far less weed because my lungs weren't addicted to the physical sensation of dragging the smoke in my lungs anymore. So slowly, having LOST the compulsion to draw smoke I began to get high less and less often. Soon for the first time in 30 years I was spending way more time sober than fried because the compulsion was gone and it was frankly a lot of fucking work to get baked. Soon I was too fucking lazy to get high and I started string days then weeks of sobriety together. Now when I get high my tolerance is so low that I get fucking blasted for 4 hrs on only a few draws on the vape. Then I don't get high for like another 2 or 3 weeks. Never used to be able to watch a movie unless I was HIGH, now I prefer to be sober. Health improving rapidly, no longer paranoid all the time and can totally take it or leave it. For the first time in over three decades I don't need a substance to get through the day. Buy yourself a dry vape rig. Changed my life.

Attached: 1571208562858s.jpg (250x246, 10K)

>Reddit frog
Kill yourself

Being a dick is counterintuitive to advice. We smoke to run away from our problems and to wind down. Excersise is key, again prison style workouts helped me claw my way out of smoking, but i had good support. Dont be up on your high ground, come down to us humans.

>weed goes further when you vape it
What?
This. Burpees and push/pull ups will do you a solid.

Also, any tips on social retardation/autism?

like other dude said it doesnt cost any money to go run or bike or do pushups in your crib.

find any job you can, get away from people that are bad influences and push ahead. dont think too much just take it one day at a time and make it better than the last day.

Vapourizing is a more efficient way to deliver THC. Plus you can take the vaped weed when you are finished and make cannabutter for edibles

Attached: 1576947135084.jpg (460x460, 38K)

I'm addicted to spliffs user tell us your secrets

Attached: nelon cortex.jpg (1125x974, 76K)

>any tips on social retardation/autism?
literally just talk to people more and your social skills will improve.
if you're completely robot-mode, or crippled by social anxiety, using alcohol (exclusively socially of course) or anti-anxiety drugs can help

Op said he needs better job so no more weed for him.

Using a drug responsibly vs abusing a drug due to addiction. Its not a hard concept user and your false equivalency proves nothing here.

Attached: 1574934827071.jpg (315x301, 36K)

see the Big Ounce Street Nigga post, that's my story. If by spliffs you mean weed with tobacco, STOP ruining good weed with poisonous tobbacco. Gonna take you time to get used to straight weed. Smoke LESS since it's no longer diluted with garbage. Once you are used to smoking joints with weed only, get a dry weed vapourizer and switch to that.

Attached: 1490812015946.png (394x529, 450K)

>C.O.P.D
Fuck, I think I have this. Definitely spit up wierd dark phlegm sometimes with ash looking stuff in it.
>STOP ruining good weed with poisonous tobbacco
Well yea that is the plan, I want to remove tobacco completely this year and go with vaping if possible. Me and my friends mainly use it because high quality indoor doesn't burn as nicely in a joint without tobacco and we aren't really into bongs.

>get a dry weed vapourizer and switch to that
I'm looking to do this, but I haven't enjoyed the ones I tried in the past very much. It doesn't seem to hit the same but maybe the technology has improved in the last few years. Tobaco costs a lot in my country and its obviously harmful so I really want to stop but without a solid alternative I always fail. I feel like having a solid nicotine vape and dry herb vape combo might work though.

>Now soon I realized that it was a LOT more work vaping than smoking.
This is where the will power usually breaks for me and I just say fuck it and roll a spliff.

I appreciate the advice user I am just much more of a weak willed retard than you I think.

Attached: 45.png (222x282, 54K)

i mean we used to love rage comics and trollface too but we lost those to reddit as well.
as much as you like Sadfrog you'll eventually have to resign to the fact that he's Reddit now.

then he just needs to get a better job.
the only places that drug test are jobs requiring heavy machinery, govt jobs, military or fly in/fly out jobs at the mines.
and overall it's cheaper to get high every night than it is to get drunk.

Just chop your weed into pretty much a powder with a sharp pair of scissors. About the consistency or coarsely ground coffee. Don't actually use a coffee grinder though because the fine powder does not burn well. In BC we have always had sticky wet buds and you just chop em up with scissors and roll not too tight nut not too loose. Even damp dank buds burn no problem when they are cut up fine and not rolled too tight. As for the vape not having as powerful a hit as smoke that is true but just take more hits on the vape. If you are getting high with friends you fill the vape and just tell your friend to hold onto it and keep drawing on it for about 10 minutes. After that the weed is mostly spent, empty the chamber and save the remains in a pill bottle for making cannabutter when you save a lot up. Refill the crucible with more weed and let the next guy suck on the thing for 10 minutes. Just keep the vape unit in each guys hand and tell him to work it for 10 minutes and leave the talking to everybody else until it's spent. It's a slower way to get high but nobody coughs and after everybody has had two or three ten minute sessions with new weed for each person everyone gets blasted.

Attached: 1488769824304.jpg (480x480, 103K)

I did that and saw improvement. Unfortunately, I retreated into my routine and am struggling to pull myself out again. Not looking for sympathy but genuine knowledge on the subject.

any reason why you stopped

Yeah, just because I moved and it took me awhile to find a dealer.

just completely cut contact with the people you smoke with and whoever you get weed from. if you've been smoking all day everyday for a good while it's going to suck, not gonna lie. 1-2 weeks of shitty sleep and feeling weird. but there is a reason you want to stop right ?

I was smoking a fat blunt basically every waking hour every day for more then a year, towards the end I was so fucking misrable, never got a remotly decent high, it was just to avoid feeling weird if I stopped.

Some people can smoke everyday for all their lives and it actually improves their lives. But that's not for all, I can't smoke too often, especially everyday, or i'll just spiral into having an insane tollerance which means I never get high and subsequent pshychological issues like lazyness, no motivation for anything, increased anxiety, depression, more likely to get angry or sad in certain situations.

Don't get me wrong. I love weed. But smoking too much definitely can mess certain people up.

It's best to moderate yourself.

Attached: 141364352083.jpg (1280x1715, 1.07M)