So my older sister (23 years old) has gotten really into makeup and is a 'make up artist'

So my older sister (23 years old) has gotten really into makeup and is a 'make up artist'.

We are from a arab family but christian at that.

Today I open up my snapchat, i accidentally click on her story while stoned. She is posing with a co-worker at work. I almost have a heart attack at her face as she looks like a clown and it actually scared me.

I dont like the road shes going down and she looks like a crazy person in this photo. How do I politely find a way to maybe say something to her about this?

Attached: makeup1.png (750x1334, 604K)

She's too far gone.

Sorry user

That doesnt sound like a honest response. Shes definitely not to far gone.... thats the reason why i posted

It looks like she gives amazing head.

Dude.... reallly...?? Find better use of your time

That's not makeup bro she is too far gone she is ready to transcend her human life form and become the third bogdanoff

Do you have any advice to contribute or are you just going to be an asswipe?

She had plastic surgery retard you can't change that, her lips are gonna look like deflated peppers if she tries to reverse that, she ll be a clown forever

She has fillers. She has to go back every so often to do them again. Besides that shes not had surgery done...

shes transcend to goblin tier

Tell her to stop getting them and stop wasting your parents money, those cheekbones still look suspiciously raised

She buys them with her own money....

Find one of her friends or relatives who's a bit outspoken and hasn't seen her in a while. he/she will probably react in the same way and maybe will tell her something or give her some advice

BIG PP

I also dont think shes as far as people think. Its more of a style thing. She has a flamboyant style whether its doing her hair like this or wearing bright colours. Its just tacky in my opinion.

Attached: abc3.png (732x891, 965K)

Attached: ab4.png (505x872, 712K)

You're sister is always going to look like a clown whore OP. Just accept it and let it go, don't make it your own problem. If you think it's bad NOW just wait until she's 40 and see how hideous it can get when she starts getting insecure and into plastic surgery.

Attached: Amanda-Lepore-Plastic-Surgery.jpg (600x300, 46K)

I dont think shes as bad as youre making out itw as just the photo i used in the oroginal post.

Take a look at this photo

Goblin tier

user are you Assyrian?

Yes.... why....??

Fuck she's an ugly ass clown.

lots of middle eastern christians are Assyrians
I'm Assyrian too
also
la maslt shklt khathokh nasha

This. How fucking stupid are you OP?

You are fucking stupid you idiot. Lip fillers are not surgery.

post more of her user

Naw.

Way to offer any advice duoche bag

Rape her!

Ummmm wut....?????? Are you on drugs?

No, he's on Cred Forums

>while stoned
Maybe u should worry about your own issues
So many fucking retards here

Kek