Have you ever worn panties?

have you ever worn panties?

Attached: 20200119_162347121.jpg (638x366, 26K)

yes

I didnt wear them but I've rubbed my junk on them

yes

obviously

Being a femanon, yes. Yes, I have.

show us you stupid bitch

yep, wearing them right now.

Found the angry virgin.

yes

Once had to wear panties to work. Spent the night at a chicks house, ended up wearing a pair of hers.
She was blowing me in my car and I surprised her with a master load... jizz everywhere. Which turned out to be a good thing... it was an express pass back to her place.

same
so freakin soft

show us

Yes.

ignore my little ass dick

Attached: IMG_20200119_181619~2 - Copy.jpg (3958x2144, 1.52M)

Tried on my housemate's (pic related) panties a bunch of times.

She'd leave her underwear out to try for all to see, including lacy panties and sexy lingerie. Made me so horny. When I had the house to myself I'd jerk off with her panties and think about fucking her (soft lace feels so good). She had some lacy black crotchless panties I'd shove my cock through and cum buckets.

And yeah, sometimes I tried them on. Felt so exciting to jerk off to her while wearing her underwear. Always had to put it back though so I didn't get caught. Wish I could have kept a few pieces to wear and cum in.

Attached: X2.png (858x887, 914K)

can you show us those that make you feel the most sexy?

we need a wider shot, preferably of the butt.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

found the newfag

A little late to the game,a re we, little boy?

Yup I have a bunch of panties lol

Attached: 20180330_160506.jpg (2560x1920, 510K)

How do thongs feel? Does it turn you on when you wear them?

A gstring/thong
It was horrible becdaus the part near the top rubs you raw

Yes out of curiosity when I was a young teen 13 or so. Now at 26 have a crossdressing fetish. Go fucking figure.

No but I stealeded them from public laundry before. Then I did a most pleasant jack off with them.

POST PIX

I don't crossdress now, have a fetish sure, but I resist. Plus I'm a big bulky masculine dude, it'd look hideous and I'd just hate my apperence even more then I already do. Not going to make myself stuffer more so.