Meat lover pizza and red wine, how is your sunday night going?

meat lover pizza and red wine, how is your sunday night going?

Attached: sun piz.jpg (640x480, 128K)

>OP
>Meat lover

Sounds about right

Packers are getting blown out so not good. Also pizza and whiskey

I ate.a family cheese pizza tonight

Fucking pedophile

Smoking a shit ton of CBD weed to stop thinking about how fucked my life is
so basically the same old stuff

Going back to group therapy tomorrow. Kinda glad the weekend is over.

hue hue

isn't really sunday night anymore. 03:20 am in my country

on my 17th beer now, 8.5 L or about 2.3 gallons in ur shitty american system

Attached: 146011753865154645.jpg (500x667, 61K)

Where'd you order that pizza from?

Damn dude. I think you might have a problem.

Whats wrong with you?

I meet my family for lunch and avoided eye contacted. Then bought some kratom and kava kava and camped out in my room all day like I always do. I'm bored and not having a great time

Homicidal and suicidal.

pizza hut

Baloney sandwich and Cred Forums.
How the fuck do you think it's going.

Hebrew National hot dogs and beer.

perfect flu comfort food

Home made chicken noodle soup and a cold beer after a tiring week of none stop work. Cheers OP and enjoy the pizza.

That doesn't sound super fun. Good on ya for doing something about it.

Awe thats too bad.

Yo is that the 10 dollar special?

Jew dogs are tasty

yes

Attached: cry sk.jpg (500x455, 35K)

Can tell you that I'm sure hell as not desperate enough to get a pizza I didn't make myself. No pizza I've ever gotten from a pizza place has ever been comparable to one that I just make at home.

Good 2 meal deal unless you ate it all. The pizza hut here sucks.

Just finished the 1st week. Meds still kicking in. Not as bad as 2 weeks.

Made some sausage and potatoes in my crockpot

Girl wants to come over tonight. I'm not really in the mood, I'm feeling more of a shitpost alone on Cred Forums kind of night, but I'm out of vodka and hoping she'll bring something to drink. She gave me some weed earlier. What do?

Ago.

Why dont you just order a good pizza? Or do you literally think you're the best chef in the world?

You should probably go to bed. You have to be up early tomorrow morning.

Tried almost every (not every) pizza place where I live, none of them live up to mine. A few are good enough that if I don't feel like spending all afternoon making something that I'll only get 3 meals out of I'll settle for it though. You might have guessed since I've tried *almost* every pizza place in my area, I don't live in a huge city.

no shit. been to rehab 5 times and recently spent my new years eve in hospital because I had to spend 12 days there with alcohol-induced pancreatitis and gallstone(or how the fuck you write it in english)

i'm "only" 28, but they said female body gets destroyed easier by alcohol then men, so 28 isn't abnormal to get organ failure if ur an alcohol.

whatever
#yolo

Attached: 1502668490219.jpg (505x521, 65K)

Keep it up

Yeah that makes sense. Females are the weaker sex.

next time order at dominos, cheaper place to eat
if I had to live like a poor cunt I could live for years off of dominos alone with those prices

Damn user.

I've been once. Liver enzymes are starting to remain elevated even when I'm not drinking. I've got an ultrasound and an appointment with a gi doctor next month.

I hope they have vodka in hell.