Democrats, how do you expect Republicans to behave when Trump loses...

Democrats, how do you expect Republicans to behave when Trump loses? Would you respect them at all if they carried on like this for four years?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ07h-HccLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They do tho?

GOP behavior has been childish at best for decades now. I don't expect anything but the same type of double-think and parroting of canned statements in the future regardless of who wins.

They already did it when Obama won. And let's not forget endless years of crying about Hillarys emails.

Name one celebrity who's disrupted an awards ceremony to dump on a Democratic president.

repugs are batshit crazy. we don't expect them to behave like civilized adults. they will always be feral rodents

Awards ceremonies? Really?

Found the liberal
Safe space here

I for one think it's a brilliant tactic. Just start the impeachment hearings as soon as the other guy takes office, we'll catch him on something sooner or later.
I mean fuck everything else, political parties are the new religion. If you're party isn't #1, at least you can tear the other one down.

When the populus' governing cares don't extend beyond what color is behind the face, what's even the point in fighting for their rights and privileges? Just make some money and shout ”go team”!

>says the side that was literally in tears like a child..
So this is where we're at huh? Rodents vs crybabies. Let the debates begin!

I'm sorry, was this off limits for some reason? Is it somehow beyond reproach? Are you advocating that widely viewed celebrity appearances are the last bastion of unbridled free speech, so long as they voice opinions you approve of?

Just answer the question (and not the ones in this post. we all already know the answers here)

All i know is politics are super gay and pointless.

Republicans have been carrying on like that since the Reagan era. Benghazi! Clinton's BJ! Iranian Hostages!

Republicans can milk some bullshit while being hypocrites to the 10x.

Attached: 15167711_10154697238342230_4526804990950155952_o.jpg (1513x2048, 323K)

>Democrats, how do you expect Republicans to behave when Trump loses?
Same way they did when Obama won.
>Would you respect them at all if they carried on like this for four years?
That would imply respecting them in the first place.

Both parties' behavior has been childish for decades, its what you get when you have a duopoly... the worst runs the country

Found the jew

Attached: 9BB130ED-572A-46D4-8C06-E0F7C9F8454C.jpg (887x500, 61K)

Not at all. What I'm surprised about is the weakness of that argument, the absolute lameness of it.

Awards ceremonies are the most meaningless crap ever and to cite that as somehow a support for anything just indicates an incredible desperation and dearth of any other ideas

The democrats' treatments of Sanders has been shameful. They have no identity.

That response was so bad. rofl! Like cartoon parody Cred Forums quality.

Attached: 15202643_10211033622897356_7077253299071391823_n.jpg (500x693, 103K)

Glad you kek’d user ... that’s what here for anyway

Whatever fix news says is how they will act, or very similar to.
Mostly. Definitely potential for yet more violent bullshit.

I voted for Trump and I'm definitely voting for hin again. There was no way I was going to vote for Hillary and let her start a war with Russia over Syria.

I actually thought Obama did a pretty good job. He got millions of people healthcare and let us keep our private option. He kept us out of any new major wars. The economy didn't collapse. He had an acceptable immigration policy. I thought he should have been stricter. All in all, I wasn't too upset.

With that said, Warren and Bernie scare me. Like ww3, civil war, end of the world, scare me. If either one of them is elected, the first thing I'm going to do is buy an assault rifle to defend against the hordes of mexicans that are going to come streaming across the border.

Attached: 1570596128617.png (640x960, 479K)

Yep, when have you seen celebrity Republicans take a microphone at a non political occasion and badmouth the sitting president the way, basically all of the Democrats do?

Can you imagine not being allowed to say anything at all positive about the sitting President without pretty much losing your job? That's how public profile Democrats are behaving.

Why is it that the Republicans have effectively controlled the government for two years and still right wingers ran around going 'I'm so oppressed!' all the live long day over petty shit like the Oscars?

Bernie wants to shut down all clean nuclear power, while mouthing off about 100% renewables. The dumbass probably doesn't even know how steel is made.

>Republicans literally think the impeachment started as soon as trump was in office just grinding along till GOOD OL' DONNIE GAVE 'EM JUST WHAT THEY WANTED

They've been obstreperous ever since Rupert Murdoch invented Fox.

Attached: magatte 1531857060014.jpg (640x917, 100K)

Kek
Since when does the right give half a flying fuck what come dumbass celeb vomits at an awards ceremony?

Because it was directed at your messiah I guess?

Because the Oscars has nothing to do with politics yet the Democrats are so badly behaved they see it as their duty to disrupt every public event with their ill-informed world views.

Democrats find it completely acceptable to label anyone who doesn't badmouth the President as a racist, and will actively try to destroy the career and livelihood of anyone who supports him.

Republicans just plain don't do shit like that. And if they do it's because they're assholes. Democrats have that shit built it by default.

Dare I say, a cabal?

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ07h-HccLo

Attached: 1563988854269.jpg (749x750, 99K)

Because these dumbass celebs are the people who influence elections for the Democrats. They are the Democrats.

>...petty shit like the Oscars?
Bet you because Trump tweeted about it.
Kinda how he burst a gasket over that kneeling black football dude and his supporters ate it up (even though not long before another white football dude took a knee and was applauded for it by the same crowd)

You elected a fucking celeb so shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1573543666565.jpg (691x952, 381K)

Attached: trump_loves_the_idiots.jpg (960x909, 100K)