Hey Cred Forumsros Remember me? Bad tooth guy?

Hey Cred Forumsros Remember me? Bad tooth guy?

I got that fucker pullet and had 5 fillings. They are doing the other half of my mouth this coming friday.

Thank you to those who reached out and gave me the advice I needed.

Attached: Capture.png (415x403, 297K)

OP here. For those who didn't see my post a few days back, this is what used to be there.

Attached: bros part 2.png (309x303, 179K)

THank ChriSt

Attached: 5328.jpg (450x600, 50K)

OP here. the underneath gum looks kinda fucked. Should I be worried?

What is that shit in your gum op

I don't know. The dentist said that when he pulled the tooth a bit of the root was left behind and that I shouldn't worry about it.

if the problem 'underneath your gum' is the dead-moth-looking motherfucker front-and-center in then it's either the filling or you have the world's most retarded dentists that left a mass of rot on your gums. ask them next friday if the dead moth is coming out too.

Lol what a lazy cunt why didn't he remove that part too he's basicaly just done half a job did he say why he didnt pull that bit out?

He was in there pulling at it with huge dental pliers or some shit and it just wouldn't come out.

Ayyye. I remember you. Good for you, that shit will for real affect your heart and health If not taken care of

Well you better hope that shit comes out or you will get infections all the time

Dude glad you got help but you need to start brushing an using a water pic other wise your gums are going to go to shit. I had only 4 spots that needed dental surgery and they had to cut back the gums on my top back teeth. I could eat solid food for three weeks. When they cut your gums whole sections of your mouth become inflexible. Anyway keep up the good work user and keep improving your mouth.

Attached: Cat (14).jpg (320x336, 14K)

yeah I got one of those shitty stumps right now, if you didn't get to brush/mouthwash did any food particles stuck in it smell like rotting garbage? ( my healthcare kicks in March 1st so I gotta just live with it for while)

glad you're not in that rut anymore op
i pray for your wallet

Attached: tfw kundalini.jpg (800x600, 36K)

He was probably relying on physics forceps too much. I mean your tooth was essentially a decaying stalk with roots but the oral surgeon had zero reason not to luxate the root tips before sending you off. Be sure to use saline mouth gargles after each meal and be ready for painful root Spurs to be pushed out. Best of luck OP.

Kek.

Attached: Screenshot_20200114-144831_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 747K)

OP here. To be clear it was a free treatment from a guy who looked like a student.

Also, don't fuck around with the lower jaw extractions. No alcohol for at least a week, don't smoke, or use straws or prepare for the hell that is dry socket.

Dentist here:
1. It was super lazy for the dentist to leave a part of the root, it may be difficult to place an implant if your body doesn't push the fragment out

2. The gums are fine. Thats a scab that forms when the blood clot hardens. It will close in about two weeks

Did you go to some back alley dentist who got paid in a roll of quarters and a burrito? The root needs to come out. You can get sepsis.

OP here. Thank you. I was starting to think it was a "dry socket".

OP here. It was an NHS dentist (UK). I didn't have the money to get the shitty tooth pulled so I went with my only option. Which was safe, legal, and backed by the NHS.

not likely to get sepsis, whatever bacteria/puss is there will drain through the socket

OP here. There isn't any puss/discharge, it is just discolored.

like someone else said before, no straws, no swishing with water/mouthwash, no hot food/drinks to avoid dry socket. If you get throbbing pain after 3 days, place clove oil in the socket