Suicide hotline had me on a waiting list to talk to someone.... anyone want to help?

Suicide hotline had me on a waiting list to talk to someone.... anyone want to help?

Attached: 99114247-B522-4953-B5DC-497781DA110E.png (260x287, 25K)

>Suicide hotline on a waiting list

wow, this country is full of pussies

You just need a whole new perspective on life. Near-death experience did wonders for me. Do something crazy to upset the monotony

Something like skydiving?

Take some xanax

I’m not a fan of pills.

Maybe. It's up to you to find the change you need. Go skydiving anyway, I wanna do that so fucking bad

I think you’d be surprised with the people who have these thoughts.

I'm not a fan of suicide.Xanax will for sure make you chill out though.

I just feel like I’m constantly disappointing people. That I can never get my life on track. I have 3 children and recently my wife left me because I couldn’t stop being selfish enough to treat her right.
I’m single now and just finding meaningless fucks with random girls. Drinking myself to sleep every night.

I’ve done it before. All I do is black out. I don’t see how that will help.

Different user here. I'm taking Xanax since early December and frankly I haven't felt that much of a difference. Doc says it should and will work. Any thoughts? Am I that bad?

Attached: DfS1qtgUcAAyOxd-1.jpg (539x671, 41K)

I swear this service is so bullshit.

Attached: EA35D4AC-AE5B-43B8-892A-7A5BA480B8DB.png (1242x2688, 856K)

call them then

I dunno it works for me. I have felt like killing myself in the past too but it's hard to imagine wanting to on xanax. Makes me not worry about anything.

use a British one via skype- trust me they're so much better and will stay on the line with you the whole time

Sometimes I don’t say how I’m feeling that well with words. It’s easier to text. Especially when crying.

Also what dosage are you taking?

Do they have a text version?

not sure, look up Samaritans UK and CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably). CALM is better because its exclusively for male issues and depression so they actually get it and understand, also they have both male and female staff so you can ask for which you'd be more comfortable talking to

naa that's some cop out shit if you're truly needing help you need the sound of another person's voice get some help

Thanks.

Attached: A60D754F-DA98-4608-82A4-3F8EA7EBF343.png (1242x2688, 888K)

defo worth talking to when they're open. They've personally saved my life 3 times now

No it’s not. I’ve tried talking to someone like that and I just break down bawling my eyes out and can’t even speak. That doesn’t help.

Probably keeping you occupied while they send the cops to take you to the psych ward

One last thought. If it doesn't work right away or almost right away I don't see how it will ever work without increasing the dosage.

Been there before. Talked my way out of there. I’d rather be in jail. I couldn’t even talk to them without them thinking I’m fucking crazy and writing things down every other word. It was like just a job to them.

Hey OP, life may be shitty, but you can take steps to make it better.

Get into therapy, find a GOOD therapist that FITS YOU. You may have to go through a few. Maybe get on an SSRI, may have to try different ones depending on side effects.

You say you feel like a disappointment to everyone. That's very common to feel when depressed. You said you had three kids. I'm sure you mean the world to them.

Try to find a hobby or passion to get into. Quit drinking and depending how you feel about it, quit the hookups. As for right now, do something you know will make you feel better. Go for a walk and get fresh air, listen to your favorite music, favorite show, game, etc.

Know that there are people who care about you and would be saddened by your loss. I don't even know you, but I do care about you and want you to be happy.

This means a lot more than you think. Thank you.

the'll let you get it all out then get over it enough to communicate with another human

I really would like to talk to someone who knows me personally about this... not just someone who does it for a paycheck.
But I’m the last person I feel anyone would expect to feel like this. I also don’t want everyone to know that I’m this depressed.
I just want to speak my feeling to someone who knows my situation and life and could help. I just don’t think I could trust anyone to keep it quite.

Have a cute loli catgirl to brighten your day user!

Attached: __akashi_azur_lane_drawn_by_ayanepuna__sample-512ce6bb8cc0062967b83f64216dda08.jpg (850x850, 156K)

You're welcome dude. I have PTSD and depression. Have been suicidal multiple times. Currently stable and on a good track.

I've been in those depths man, I know what you're feeling. But I PROMISE you what you're feeling is TEMPORARY, unlike death, and unlike how it will affect your kids to lose you like that.

Just got the worst text in my life when trying to reach out to someone I thought could help.
I love you all. For the last 8 years of my life b/ has been a place I always called home. Goodbye fags.
I hope anyone else that has these thoughts will be stronger than me.

say ive had it then play a fake gunshot from youtube.

record it

>26yo virgin
>lose virginity to a 10/10
>cute, hardworking, empathetic
>she reciprocates feelings
>confides in me she has bpd
>year and a half passes, I propose
>now engaged and live together
>discover she's been diverting opiates from her job
>nothing I do or say is helping the situation
>going to end up having to break my own heart
>would be better off dead without her, no reason to live

Attached: FB_IMG_1579480734300.jpg (640x613, 24K)