Biggest flaw of your father?

Biggest flaw of your father?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

Overly idealistic.

Speaks in terms of 'deserve' or 'should be' when talking about things like not being able to work.

Had siblings to late to satisfy a second marriage.... he’s gunna have to work till he’s dead

Chronic schizophrenia, the gift that keeps on giving

Biological or adoptive?

>Biological or adoptive?
Your call.

Fuck it, both.
Biological father left my mom before I was born.
Adoptive? Married my bitch of a mother.

Strong headed to a fault. The man who traveled a country alone with nothing but a wallet and built a home. Wouldn't accept help when his health failed.

Attached: 1577511251988.gif (500x375, 756K)

He fucked me, but I didn’t cum

He didn't die when I was a baby.

He distracts mommy from making more tendies. I don't know what they're giggling about in their bedroom but my tummy rumblys are not a laughing matter

Selfish bastard

Overly Christian

took me from my mom somehow when i was real little, took me to a shitty place up north with his poor, drunk side of the family. he ignored me a lot, never taught me anything, and exposed me to the curse that is alcoholism. currently 19yo alcoholic living with mom who barely knows me.

basically he’s a loser and knew he wasn’t fit to be a poor drunk single parent but tried anyway and fucked up me and my siblings

Vietnam vet = self medicated into alcoholism, prone to violent outbursts, never consistent in his reactions to things - overreacting to something minor but barely reacting to major stuff - he really did love us kids and he tried, but he had his issues,

my dad is a jamaican raggae dancehall DJ

His father

Suicide

Him deciding to have children

dubs

drunk, developed schizophrenia

My dad always dresses like a faggot he has a collection of dildos underneath his bed

Attached: 7C8C258E-D52E-4769-AD46-E8084F6FCC26.jpg (396x594, 78K)

Refused to leave stepmother he knew was abusive, but also seeming to genuinely care about my brother and I.

that sounds like win to me.

youre just an unappreciative piece of shit

Was a sober drunk for all my life, and never learned how to be a dad for more than a afternoon.......my grandpa was an asshole to him I guess

thought beating his kids would be the end to his problems. now we're plotting against him.

He’s dyslexic and e grew up poor so he never got taught how to read and write

Attached: 10947991-2C6F-4EEE-B90F-76F8D671070E.jpg (232x197, 38K)

Tell us user

Attached: 3A1C3031-57E8-476B-A56C-52F51A8047C6.png (144x150, 34K)

Narcissist

he would come home drunk and beat on us, always citing some bullshit reason for doing so. well two can play at that game. i've got stories (fake or not) that my younger sisters will corroborate to send him away.

No way your dad is this cool

How do you know he's dyslexic if he never learned to read

He has tried to learn to read many times before but he cannot do it, he struggles reading, Ive always told him he’s 1 step close to being able to read because he knows the alphabet but when he sees all the letters together his mind jumbles them around.

Chose to side with my stepmom on every occasion even though proof and my brother was always on my side. Shut him out and haven’t talked to him in over 11 years

NPC sportsball fan boomer.

Those are flaws?

my father died 2 years ago from pancreatic cancer, his biggest problem was he was a womanizer, which is why mum split up with him.