I’m about this close to becoming a Femboy and becoming a sex toy. What is going to stop me

I’m about this close to becoming a Femboy and becoming a sex toy. What is going to stop me.

Attached: 58D24501-53FB-4812-868B-6787E1ED183B.jpg (307x487, 18K)

normal, straight alpha males like me that would beat the shit out of you for being such a weak pussy as to fall for the jewish propaganda that is ruining society

Faggot

why do you wanna be stopped? do it, being a sissy boy is great

Is it really great to be a sissy boy?

i enjoy it, yes. i like to crossdress and be submissive while sucking dick

You don't "become" a femboy. If you're not genetically blessed from the start its a lost cause.

/lgbt/ has a femboy general thread and server, if you're serious about this check there for advice. bxQaahk

Ooo I’ve always wanted to try cross dress but I’m too scared to buy a mini skirt

>normal, straight alpha males like me
>What is going to stop me
Self respect, if you have any left.

Attached: 1559448583982.png (576x507, 59K)

just buy from amazon. the packaging is discreet, looks like anything else. that's where I get most of my clothes

Oooo that’s good plan any specific recommendations of cute outfits?

Where are you at? There are various ways of getting play partners, daddies, etc.

Oh In New Zealand

Good, I can always use another fucktoy.

Just embrace it OP. Become what you were born to be

I don't know what's most popular there, but you could try things on Fetlife and the various apps to find either another sissy/femboi "mentor" or a daddy to help you into it.

Ooo that could work thanks for that. I diddnt know about it

Mmm you offering to let me be yours?

start with basics. panties, bra, a top and a skirt. thigh highs or long socks

if you're cute, sure. I can keep you in a cage until I feel the need to ravage your ass.

Most of "femboys" do noooot look like that pic. If thats what you feel like in your head

Is the cage comfortable and will I be properly dressed?

Ah that seems like the right idea, any advice with the bra for getting it to fit?

I have a similar build to that so I thought it was appropriate

>cage comfortable
Of course not. The idea is to make you crave for my cock in order to leave the cage.
>will I be properly dressed?
Like a princess.

you should turn into a hitachi magic wand bitches love those

Well I guess that could work. I love being dressed like a princess the cage doesn’t sound too bad.

good girl, that's what I wanted to hear.

Do I get to leave for toilet or do I stay in the cage all day like a good princess

You can go only when I told you to go. And be sure I will not tolerate any "accident."

Okay hold in till you let me go. Will I be fed? But this sounds like something I might be intrested in

>Will I be fed?
no, i'll let you starve so I can fuck a corpse... jeez you so stupid... just the way I like it.

Sorry I meant will food be regular or sometimes. Well I guess you seem like someone who’d take it seriously. Do we get to go shopping for clothes? Because I like cute outfits!

Post pics you faggot wtf

Pics are still in process

Well, I'll give you an strict diet. No fuck toy of mine is going to be an overweight fat fuck nor an anorexic sack of bones.
And of course shopping is a must. What the point of having a cute femboy toy dressed in cute clothes when you can exhibit it in public. Will you buy a Ferrari just to lock it in the garage?

can go with a sports bra to start, they're easy and will probably fit, im wearing one now. otherwise it can be difficult, you just gotta get a tape measure and measure yourself and compare against what the bra sizes say

Height? Weight? Dick size?

Mmmm okay sounds like a really good deal i wish I could do that. Is there any chance that I’d get to sleep in your bed some nights? Or is it strictly cage unless you need me. Also yay!!! Shopping id love to try outfits on to show you.

Ooo okay yeah that will be good, also I like skirts, but do you think one piece swimming suits are also a good idea?

173cms 53kg 4 inches

Well, maybe if I feel like cuddling or something, sure why not. But I doubt it will a recurrent thing.

Hmmm okay fair enogh. I like the sounds of this plan. I might get bored In the cage but I’ll be you toy! It may keep me entertained

YES YES YES

Attached: 6d95329e.jpg (887x1200, 101K)

sure, or just look up some bodysuits. they're pretty cheap and feel good to wear. i wear one to work under my clothes sometimes

Sounds like the perfect little fuckhole

uhff

That's the idea. Your only entertainment should be my pleasure.

OMG IT LOOKS SO GOOD I WAS WORRIED ABOUT THE BULGE BUT YOU CANT I LOVE IT

now that's my kind of femboy.

Thank you I guess?

Mmmm you want me there I’m down

4 inches? What are you Chinese or something?

yeah just make sure to get a closed back swimsuit like racing swimsuits so it looks good from the back too

BRO THE BULGE IS THE POINT IN ONE PIECES

Attached: tumblr_most1zKVZ61s9yv9do1_500.jpg (478x750, 44K)

Uhhh no I’m just small. It’s sometimes a bit bigger if I get really turned on

Femboys are supposed to be small and cute. Anything bigger and you're just another degenerate crossdresser.

Omg I can see what you mean but that is sooo cute I really want one. Do you know the secret of keeping smooth legs? I have to shave and it always takes a while to get really smooth

Wow pathetic, no wonder you're a little sissy bitch. Lock that thing up in chastity, its useless.

Thank you. Makes me feel a lot better. I thought it would be easier to hide under a skirt and in panties

I'm very masc, and not the budding slutboi we've got here. I just love traps/fems in bikinis and swimsuits, and one-piece content seems to be pretty rare. I'd really like to see them do stuff with WickedWeasel and Realise type swimsuits. Just... unfh

I shave weekly so they stay smooth enough but always shave before a pic session or a date to ensure maximum smoothness

Attached: ff8d93b0.jpg (1200x900, 78K)

Uhhhh I guess I could put it in chastity

Have you seen a big dick in panties? Kind of gross if you ask me.

Okay thanks for the advice pics always turn out badly and I get scared shaving around those areas

My god! what an ass!!!

Yeah it does kinda glad I’m small

Turn that "I guess" into a "yes sir" and lock it up bitchboi. Fem sluts with tiny clits don't have a choice in the matter.

Agreed, swimsuits are underrated.
I'm a femboy who likes once pieces the most. I recently invested in a realise swimsuit, they're super expensive (100€+) but totally worth the price.

Attached: Set_02_50.jpg (1157x867, 80K)

Sorry sir. I will do that right away sir

Wow that’s a really nice suit

Now thats a good little faggot. Good fem sluts who stay locked up get fucked until they leak in their tiny cages ;)

Mmm. They also make ones that have a bit of a sheen to them, almost latex-like, but they also show off nipples and other contours in the right conditions.

Mmmmm well that sounds like fun Id be moshing in my pillow. When you lift up my skirt to thrust in

You've a wonderful gift, user. Don't squander it on the unworthy.

Thanks. Thinking of becoming a regular and buying some skirts and socks. Wonder if there is a better place than /b tho hopefully some people would recognise me

yeah shes known as "swimsuits" on 7ch
mless /G059531B
ashemaletube /videos/112184/sexy-cros sdresser-masturbates-in-swimsuit/

yeah i got one in a material called "2way easy stretch" and my nips poke through even when it's not cold

Attached: Set_02_51.jpg (2592x1944, 635K)

Ooo thanks for the link

I'm sure you'll moan and squirm like a little bitch and beg for it harder while I slap your ass and fuck your boipussy until you can't walk. Face it, you were never a man to begin with, you were born to take cock.

Thats probaly true. I think you could do it so I wouldn’t be able to walk for a couple of days

>my nips poke through even when it's not cold
Please tell me you have some shots of that.

i wish i had but no :(

I'm sure there us. Unfortunately, I don't know where. I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world, lovely user.

OP Here about to head out for the night. I’m gonna do some shaving and things for tomorrow ans is intrested if anyone wanna see what happens then Onvi dress isn’t arrived but I do have thigh high socks. Would people be intrested in seeing that tomorrow night around same time?

Thank you so much

Uhf damn. :( Now I'm frustrated. Ah well

Look up a measuring guide.
In EU sizes the number is the circumference of your chest just under your nipples and the letter is the cup size. My circumference is 75cm and naturally, I don't have tits so I use 75A or 75B

Attached: 58ecf763a0a13-full-2.jpg (1200x1600, 598K)

Oo makes sense well I think they would work well then

Attached: 1555530201349.jpg (960x942, 127K)

how is it that the right wing has a greater trap population than the left?

Attached: 27c7a10527184123b7ed4ab8b3e4ec5990d8d923173c155de052b9f04c5b0113.png (1321x768, 1.47M)

Omg I love those socks

nothing like reciting some mein kampf before fagging out with a fellow sissy

Attached: f12443f0.jpg (620x1280, 60K)

because the left thinks that being 'transgender' is actually a thing

>implying i'm right wing
Both left and right are a cancer, ought to be cleansed by fire.

Attached: 1555959187227.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

i wonder what it would be like to just give in and become a living sex toy

Attached: SWC coomin.webm (720x540, 1.57M)

You'd set yourself up for a lifetime of self loathing, substance abuse and suicidal ideation as you get older, and stop looking feminine in any way

Trips of truth.
Traps hit the wall harder than two bullet trains colliding.

Because the left is full hypocrites that just want virtue points

But traps are on the lynch list, so what gives?

Being right doesnt make you a nazi jesus

Right wingers are supposed to be 'conservative'.

Im a femboy and i swing more right than most people because fuck Muslims i dont want their shit culture invading where i live making it very hard to be gay openly with out threat of being fucking killed fuck them

More proof that the left-right paradigm is a ruse. You're as fucked in the head as those desert dwelling fucks.

Attached: 1561450458639.jpg (600x337, 99K)

I live in the uk and there are areas even the police cant go because of Muslims and rape gangs everywhere so please stfu luckily i dont live near those shit holes

I live right next to one, I'm near a mosque that openly radicalises and raises money for those raghead bastards. There're like two no-go zones in my vicinity.^^

And just to be clear i have no problem with them if they are normal civil people but most of them are religious nut cases

>most of them are religious nut cases
No they are not, they're just sheep who follow each other. They drink and they smoke if they're in a 'trusted' environment. Hypocritical goat shagging bastards. Deport them all is what I say.