Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1578269409899.png (999x688, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/kelly-christina-baltazar-kelly-jiayi-wang-amelia-wang-mayli-jiayiwang_inkart.64401/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
yes
/thread

nice copypasta

Why have kids at all? You're also raising a son for another man or woman to fuck. And pets, they get fucked by other dogs and cats... fish... hamsters...

You're mixing relationships with being a father just to feed up your disgusting fetish

Attached: Sounds_Jewish_medium.jpg (240x240, 28K)

Yep, this.

>hurr durr you can't bang your daughter, cuck
Is this the middle east?

I prefer the Pepsi merchandiser threads to this tire fire.

your daughter is more likely to take care of you when you're 80+ years old than a son

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
No.
>The rest is tl;dr garbage bait

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry? No. Is reposting this tired copypasta over and over again the ultimate faggotry? Yes.

Hello again OP, atleast this is better than that faggot spamming that hyena

Attached: 1579519296481.jpg (700x697, 35K)

What's the name of this girl again

i've been thinking a lot about that lately
My girl's dad gives her money every week for all her needs and I fucking love that he's paying for this kind of lingerie she uses with me or that she sucks my cock and minutes later she's sharing a water bottle with him

panties 1/2

Attached: 1551124099530.jpg (564x752, 102K)

Attached: 1577403096282.jpg (468x801, 66K)

How many times have you reposted this?

Bump

you think it's hot that he's ingesting your semen?

are you into traps? other men? penis? man-ass?

Whore name please, the one who tells me first gets a reward

Dear diary, OP is a FAG!!

Attached: La_Jungla_374473130_114122534_1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 112K)

Holy shit OP is the daughter of a powerful Chinese businessman LMAO

kiwifarms.net/threads/kelly-christina-baltazar-kelly-jiayi-wang-amelia-wang-mayli-jiayiwang_inkart.64401/

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Old copy-pasta

Not if you also fuck your daughter

Attached: highresrollsafe.jpg (800x450, 52K)

My daughter was a trap baby to begin with so i have no legal rights to her anyway im just a name on a child support check

Attached: 435d55eebea844a156852cb1df5e4cc4cb1e53dd.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Just find a husband with good genetics for your daughter when she is 14 or 15. You'll get her out of the house, make a nice gift to a racial brother, and have lots of grandkids.

Not if you raise her not to be a whore

what happend to that asian chick again?