I'm on a plane and we had to make an emergency landing in Charleston because some diabetic forgot to eat breakfast...

I'm on a plane and we had to make an emergency landing in Charleston because some diabetic forgot to eat breakfast. Why should I be inconvenienced by someone else's bad decision? I doubt the airline will even make it up too me, I'm 2 beers deep and 7:00 am and I'm pissed.

Attached: 1574713088382.jpg (1024x681, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcIoFm8dl3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well i mean if your life was in danger wouldnt you want them to stop the plane? Yeah it sucks but they cant just let the man die just so your not inconvenienced

I would eat breakfast if I was diabetic

I'm not even upset about stopping, more the fact I know they won't compensate me for the inconvenience. It's not the airlines fault but we still had to stop and I will be arriving to my destination late, inconveniencing me and the individuals who are picking me up.

Don't they have food on the plane???

Dont stopping entire cruise cause you to pay for it?

Because, if you understood anything about second and third order consequences, the plane not landing early so that diabetic could get treatment would make them liable to be sued by him or other diabetics like him, which would increase the insurance costs and need for contingencies (like on-reserve compensation funds) in the corporate cashflow of the airline which would push up the price of tickets for consumers like you.
>tl;dr - because if they get sued by diabetics, it makes your tickets more expensive

Attached: NotShitting.png (503x402, 203K)

I have diabetes and honestly a can of coke would be enough sugar to last for a whole day if I'm just sitting still anyway?
Was the diabetic in question mega overweight or something? so the entire airplane supply wouldn't be enough to sate his hunger?

Kys faggot. Your time is worth nothing, fucking peon.

>a Cred Forums poster thinks his time is valuable

THIS IS RICH!!!

your kind are filth. diabetics abound in red states.

frankly I don't know why WE (rich blues) even give your kind free healthcare. or insulin.

you get fatter each year, more of you get diabetic, it's time to end entitlements and let your kind starve and die.

Cost money

>Why should I be inconvenienced by someone else's bad decision?
>I'm 2 beers deep and 7:00 am
I'll remember this when you're increasing my health insurance cost and spot in the emergency room for your 'cool' alcoholism.

Attached: 1528569676150.jpg (403x389, 39K)

Think they were in a diabetic coma by the time someone noticed. Didn't actually see them.

Also STILL ON THE GROUND BY THE WAY

Pic related?

My girlfriends type 1 diabetic and she makes us late to fucking everything because
>my bloodsugar ;(

Attached: received_462705464311141.jpg (1920x990, 161K)

It's worth 13 dollars an hour, the minimum wage in my state.

I salute you

Jesus 13? We have 8, so me making 14nhr is pretty good for my age. Fl btw

I just drink on flights because flying drunk is fun and less stressful I do have an addictive personality but just switch it up between brews and weed

That's funny I'm flying home from Florida, and yes it's 12 so they at least owe me 1 drink (they charge 7.99 for 1 beer on this airline)

can confirm.
source: am diabetic. ate breakfast.

Crying manbaby go kill yourself

Nah I ate breakfast fam I'm cool

Let me guess, spirit

Wheres abouts where you visiting and where you flying back to

Pretty ballsy to have Cred Forums open on a plane

Which Charleston?

He's not the one with diabetes, retard.

thank go Marie-eve is hot otherwise. fuck that sugary bitch.

When i worked in the restaurant industry customers would use this excuse all the time to get ahead of the wait line. They would say they needed to be sat down at a table immediately and get fed because of the diabetes and they couldn't wait for 2 hours to be sat. They would say this shit after being informed and putting themselves on the waitlist that they would have to wait approx 2 hours to get food.

Imagine almost dying because you skipped one meal. What a fucking life

>type 1
>fat
idiot

just your daily reminder that traps are GAAAAY

Mine too. Makes things complicated sometimes.

welcome to the internet, where everyone thinks he's right and believes that his uneducated opinion matters, lmao

what kind or airline doesn't have some nuts or crackers or any kind of snack on board wtf

>rerouting a flight cuz you can't provide an idiot with a handful of carbs to keep them from dying

You took the b8 airlines

youtube.com/watch?v=HcIoFm8dl3U