Am I out of her league Cred Forums? She's fine with me but her friends laugh at her all the time for dating me...

Am I out of her league Cred Forums? She's fine with me but her friends laugh at her all the time for dating me. I genuinely feel bad for her and she deserves better.

Attached: IMG_20200103_011436.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

please just shave, it will take the emphasis off your lips and maybe fix that fade

Yeah, a little bit.. have you thought about giving her up? It'd be for the best, truthfully.

Looks wise she is way better looking. But she obviously likes something about you. Work on yourself user, start eating healthy and working out, shave and get new glasses, you will be fine. Because the looks might not be an issue now but eventually as you get older it will become more and more of a factor. When people are young they naively think they will only have eyes for one person but the older people get the more they realize what other opportunities there are and start to get that itch.

Shave whatever you call that on your face. However she is dating you because of you. Dont change, fuck everyone elses thoughts. keep gettin.

shave, get some better glasses, and a nicer haircut/style your hair and youll look a lot better dude

lol her friends laugh at her for dating him? I doubt it and I doubt you're the guy in the pic. OP must be some fucker who'se upset that he can't get pussy and wonders "why do people like him get it but i dont!?"

shitty beard and glases

Fix your hair, bird, glasses and work out a little. You'll look like a 7/10 in a few months.

If you're dating her, you're in her league.

>fix your bird

Oh fuck ya hope you like cuckolding

ask her for what you can do to improve

Copypasta

Most likely fake and gay
If true, wtf is wrong with you? She obviously wants you dude, only a fucking idiot would forsake that. Stop being a fucking pussy and be the chad she needs.
And dont go on Cred Forums for dating advice, retard.
The only people here are deprived coomers and boomers.

You posted this last week. Why are you attention whoring

how big is her penis

You have impressively plump lips for a non nigger.

Get a new haircut, get rid of the glasses, and have her go clothes shopping with you. Go to the fucking gym

Shave and get a better haircut and you'll look fine. try parting your hair to the side instead of having it combed straight down like a 4 year old.

Also get better glasses I have no idea why people still wear those thin rectangle glasses but it will never not make you look like a total fucking dweeb.

Let's see her naked..its really the only way we can see for sure.

This. /thread

Her friends are assholes. She gets nude and submits to intercourse with you, op.
To hell with what anyone thinks about it.

In 50 years you will both be old... it's about how well you to get along fuck her friends fuck your asshole friends

Fuck her friends my guy, all you gotta do is be chillin and that's fine. If she into you she into you. You love her not her groupies.

Attached: 239.gif (480x270, 1.25M)

Stop being an insecure faggot and own it.

shave that shit stain you call a beard
get a haircut maybe contacts
you will look much better

I looked like el monstro until i got a good haircut it literally is the best bang for your buck when it comes to looks

Definitely do this