Ain't no shame in liking Jasiri

ain't no shame in liking Jasiri

Attached: excited look -o.jpg (358x393, 15K)

Whasuppp
Wmf here, i had a nice day, what about you?
I wont be here for long because im going outside for a longer while later

That's an animal and you're a human being.

Fuck off lionfag

Attached: 1576649728942.jpg (1200x1130, 700K)

wrong thread

the fuck is this?

good to know, besides my feet being soaked in water it was alright at work, currently just chilling
>I wont be here for long because im going outside for a longer while later
alright man, see you around
humans are animals.
get back in your board.

Attached: jasiri butt wiggle -o.gif (500x282, 1.97M)

so, are you attracted to animals you see in real life? Like you see a dog and your juices start flowing and you get all hot and bothered?

Did it rain at you? Or what happened

>so, are you attracted to animals you see in real life?
no, and you can't really compare her to real animals
>Like you see a dog and your juices start flowing and you get all hot and bothered?
nah
well its rained for most of the day, we're mostly protected since we work in buildings, but the building we're working on isn't finished so the water doesn't get drained, i got good work boots for the most part but if a water lands just right its a bad time for me

Attached: sisi ni sawa kion jasiri -o.jpg (1024x683, 92K)

Though it was just about liking, you can as well like a dish or a piece of furniture and not be sexually attracted to it, big brain
Also animals are cute so why wouldnt you like them, asides from allergies and stuff

Rip, whatchu planning for today?

not much, gonna take a shower and watch a few videos before bed, the usual

Attached: jasiri and kion singing together -o.jpg (1730x731, 100K)

kys dog fucker.
And your thread belong to /trash/

i thought it was about sexual attraction, since the OP talks about "shame". Why would he talk about shame if it was only liking it non sexually? hmmm? huge brain

watch out user, your jimmies are spilling out of your pocket
i also ask for her name, even though i obviously know it

Attached: jasiri in her glory -o.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Ah, nice
Im just going to finish writing something and i will exercise outside for a while, then prob play and go to slep

Have you watched or started watching the witcher? I just did lately and its not that bad

Shame as yall afraid to admit something that isnt real can be cute
Weebs have it similar as they arent doing anything wrong and people are just insulting them cuz they like something others dont, mega brain

>Ah, nice
>Im just going to finish writing something and i will exercise outside for a while, then prob play and go to slep
alrighty friend
>Have you watched or started watching the witcher? I just did lately and its not that bad
my 70 year old neighbor started watching it and she said it was great, i never looked too much into the game, and i might watch the series, but season 2 will only happen in end of 2020 if i recall, so why bother starting it right now and getting hyped

i am far more hyped for part 2 of season 6 of bojack horseman, should be released tomorrow

Attached: a new way to go -o.jpg (1206x663, 45K)

No one argued this, stop strawmanning.

nice trips man, words of wisdom too

Attached: jasiri and janja playful -o.jpg (1023x769, 69K)

Attached: image0-265.jpg (768x768, 67K)

Checked. As a late night weeb, can verify

¡Hola all! ¿Qué tal estáis hoy? -J

Attached: Jasiri - Femahyenanon -j.gif (800x450, 2M)

Henlo, how is it going

A lot of shame actually. A great deal. It should be Yours though, not your parents for having raised such an awkward antisocial failure.

hey J, pretty normal day, just chilling around with the friends on the other thread, you should join in

Attached: happy2 -o.jpg (529x440, 37K)

>awkard antisocial failure
And what do you base that off, the sole fact that op is using Cred Forums?
It would also mean that you are one
If your point is making threads like this then why wont you go cry yourself to sleep scrolling though rekt threads and orange man bad threads

>A lot of shame actually. A great deal. It should be Yours though
jealousy can come off in many ways
>awkward antisocial failure.
hey dude, if i'm antisocial, why am i out here on Cred Forums, socializing?
so far you're the one acting like an awkward prick, english is a basic skill, stay in school and listen.

Attached: Jasiri and Madoa together -o.jpg (960x540, 29K)

Alright im going out for a bit so cya later people

see you man

Attached: jasiri wink -o.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

Could someone explain what is going on in this drawing? What is happening with that (horse?) hoof?

tickle fetish im pretty sure

>If your point is making threads like this then why wont you go cry yourself to sleep scrolling though rekt threads and orange man bad threads
>this kind of cancer is okay because there are other types of cancer
a common and stupid argument

Attached: unamused.jpg (460x500, 125K)

>you should join in
I would love to, then again I really have no time to separe. Say hola to Rita if you see her for me, it is all such a shame. -J

Attached: tumblr_388da61e40ab94086d2b7ed8941828b1_2a9da106_640.gif (580x355, 1.54M)

>I'm not antisocial, I'm socializing on the internet with other antisocial losers

now that you said that i realized it was her hoof, pretty weird but okay
>that's alright, will do
i don't think you know what the word actually means

Attached: jasiri and janja flowers -o.jpg (1280x814, 99K)

>tickle fetish
wow that exists? so like, a person becomes sexually aroused by tickling someone or being tickled?

also not to be nitpicky BUT hooves do not have enough nerve sensitivity to notice any tickling, so it makes no sense

socializing is still socializing
doesn't matter where it is
how it is
these are still real people
having real conversation
you cant be antisocial while youre being social user

post the rest of the comic

That makes no sense, if someone socializes then that someone can't be an antisocial. Antisocial people simply don't socialize at all, no matter how or with whom.

>wow that exists? so like, a person becomes sexually aroused by tickling someone or being tickled?
no idea but i assume there's a thing for everyone, i just stopped getting surprised from these fetishes
>also not to be nitpicky BUT hooves do not have enough nerve sensitivity to notice any tickling, so it makes no sense
haha yeah now that you mention it, but then again, if the drawing goes as far as to convey magical ponies, i'm sure the magical ponies got nerves in their hoofs
that's what i've been trying to tell him, but the jimmies really make it hard for him to listen

Attached: kion and jasiri reflection -o.jpg (1398x964, 54K)

the jimmies make it hard for a lot of people to listen...

> (You)
>>If your point is making threads like this then why wont you go cry yourself to sleep scrolling though rekt threads and orange man bad threads
>>this kind of cancer is okay because there are other types of cancer
>a common and stupid argument

>there are other cancers but i dont like this cancer so i will say its bad and when someone says there are others i will say its still not ok

You are on Cred Forums, the pandora box of the internet
Welcome lost adventurer

Attached: 82911BF3-BEDC-4DDB-AA58-9916C5E420E1.jpg (208x221, 29K)

Don't welcome me to a place you've been on a far shorter time than I faggot

Attached: nigra.gif (196x200, 13K)

Also wmf back, henlo again

except my so called "cancer" is not permanent, you can easily remove all of my threads by installing an addon you should have anyway, an addon that helps you against Cred Forums cancer, but why would someone like you listen to common sense.

Attached: we're both feliforms -o.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

welcome back

Attached: grown jasiri and kion pups -o.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

welcome to Cred Forums newfag

we've all heard your bullshit filters spiel but you post new pictures every day you third rate avatarfagging troll. if Cred Forums had real mods still you'd be fucking banned

>the fucking irony

Look mentally you are still on the stage of getting to know it, at least you look like it, so if you want to use card at least act like you dont suffer from an mental illness

>we've all heard your bullshit filters spiel but you post new pictures every day
nah, i get them once a month more or less, and an easy fix to that, is when you see a new image, you click the button that says "filter md5", and voila, it gets added to the list

the list already has 90% of my images, and i rarely use any of the new ones as the starter, so it shouldn't be a problem anyway
>if Cred Forums had real mods still you'd be fucking banned
glad to help you reach that conclusion, i fully agree.

Attached: kion holding Jasiri -o.png (654x576, 422K)

mentally you are retarded

Attached: hurr.jpg (233x233, 57K)

No, yo'ur retarded

Attached: hurr_1.jpg (233x228, 23K)