Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1578269409899.png (999x688, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/mayli/page/5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fritzl does not approve

based and austrianpilled

don't have kids faggot

If you're that worried about it, just fuck your daughter.

Fucking reposter

Attached: Screenshot_2020-01-18-22-40-55-527_com.miui.gallery.jpg (1080x2340, 1.24M)

He should have known this would happen when he married an Asian women. They are cock craving whores who love being degraded by white men. So of course his slope daughter is going to get brutally throatfucked on camera

So your maternal grandfather is a cuckold?

Its called pasta newfag

imagine being this stupid... yikes

I'm guessing this happened to your daughter. >Lol.

Who is that?

kelly balthazar

half asian half joo

Attached: 1526487337574.jpg (720x1015, 117K)

Thought about it logically and your wrong

This is pasta.

But every time I see it, it's still the most pathetic thing I've read. YOU are the ultimate cuck for posting this (and also as thick as shit)

Digits and OP is cursed to have nothing but daughters

OP did not think like Přiklopil.
Take a half raised daughter of someone and do the rest yourself.
Damn, what is it with all those austrian guys...

Obvious pasta. But I don't have to worry about this. Got a vasectomy at 21. No kids to ruin my life and no condoms to ruin sex.

this was good, thanks

Can’t find sauce. All these links are dead
desuarchive.org/r9k/search/text/mayli/page/5/

amelia wang or mayli

that's no the whole story though

bump