Almost 35yo german virgin cause of small dick what do

almost 35yo german virgin cause of small dick what do

Attached: 36.jpg (384x256, 29K)

>cause of small dick
I initially thought it was because you were a lard-ass lipid elemental, but apparently it's because you're a fucking retard.

Attached: funny drunk nigger.png (350x352, 125K)

Get a hooker & go broke?

Das.

Und jetzt: fick dich weg.

Go to this thread and feel better?

Sorry faggot I didn't catch that maybe speak when you're not guzzling cum

dont suffer, sex is extremely overrated

lose some god damn weight and you'll have an average body with an average dick

Wtf... your dick is small cuz it’s surrounded by 3 inches of fat. Lose 40 lbs and watch your dick get bigger. Quit drinking bear and eating snitzel you fat fuck.

A nazi with a small dick. IMAGINE MY SHOCK

ppl like that want sympathy, not tips on how to change. They thrive on being pitied. That's why he makes a thread every day. That or he jerks off to that. I guess the odds are 50:50

Its totally your penis right? It can't be because you're an autistic 300 pound walking spray cheese can right?

Your dick is not that small. Medium I would say.
Fly to Nashville. We will pick you up at airport. Come stay with us for two nights. Fuck my wife over and over. I will clean your dick and her pussy with my mouth. We will video. Take you back to airport. Done.

Post a pic of you cumming? Your cock is hot.

Attached: IMG_2653 2.jpg (2096x2663, 132K)

Mmm so delicious i'd be your little fuck toy you could use my boy pussy whenever ;)

delicious

oh man please say you're not straight
more?

you're a virgin because you're a fat fuck, it has nothing to do with your dick

Become a fat bottom for bbc

I thought Europeans weren't fat?

iam a virgin havent tried male or female

Attached: FullSizeRender 6 copy.jpg (1284x1052, 414K)

I love fat hairy guy. But you are too far

imagine thinking it's because of your dick size, girls dont give a fuck about that shit as long as youre not like 2 inches bro

get a better personality and financial grounding then complain

I'm sure it has nothing to do with your LARD SACK.

what is considered small by today's standards?

Liegt nicht an deinem schwanz nimm halt ab du fettsack vllt kriegste dann was ab aber mit 35 ist eh kritisch lmao

such eine 18 jährige jungfrau als freundin

Attached: dick.jpg (742x250, 30K)

well if you're open to it, try Scruff or Grindr or something, just have fun. I had my first time also quite late and it was perfectly alright, I told my partner and we met up a couple more times after that. Live life, there's nothing to be ashamed about.

No reatard look what he's doing, he's pushing his cock fat on the base of his dick down just so he can show off his length,

Once you have this fat plebtard standing it's gonna shrink like 4 inches off of his 6 inches that he's stretching out so helplessly

Attached: IMG_20200119_120124.jpg (612x612, 51K)

dose this nigger have a higpoint in his hand