You find out a girl you're interested in is a White Pride supporter

>You find out a girl you're interested in is a White Pride supporter
How do you react?

Attached: 175464267.png (724x408, 58K)

>wanna secure the existence of our people and make some white children?

Secure the existence of your people and a future for your children.

Cease being interested.

This

Attached: 1578385445918.webm (484x482, 494K)

Faggot

Attached: nigger get fucked.jpg (280x200, 23K)

Attached: finally.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

Basically this.
White males have a huge problem with being child abusing school shooting psychopaths with fragile egos and pedophilic tendencies. Ever wonder why pretty much all the school shooters and pedophile priests are WHITE MALES?
The evidence is there.

I marry her

Punch her in the throat, restrain her, cut her carotid artery and dump her in a ditch where she belongs.

Same, fuck bbc cuck degenerates!

Unrealistic fantasy. Statistically this is so unlikely that you're better off just looking for a threesome unicorn

>lots of anti-white faggotry in thread
It's ok to be white

high five

Go to any rekt thread
See the thousends of you nig nogs
I just would one, just one nigger to answer this
What makes you think that you belong in any white country and why are you so ungrateful towards us after we gave you everything, fucking shit nigger the phone/pc you used to post this shit was created by us, every fucking thing around you was created by us.
So if you hate whites so much why dint you fuck off to Africa? Plane tickets are pretty cheap
Oh, you cant let go to everything whitey provided huh?
Stupid ass negros.

Attached: 1579473656828m.jpg (735x1024, 94K)

Attached: 1579467298847m.jpg (1024x984, 94K)

Attached: 1579282803505.jpg (480x270, 32K)

Keep is alive bros

Evidence is there
>but not black dads

Listen to as much trappy rap music as i can to trigger her.

Watch a bunch of basketball and football

Stick my BBC in here and spawn some mulatto babies to further wipe white boys from the face of the planet.

>larper spotted
>kill yourself

It's funny when these knuckledraggers think they are have any hoof to stand on when trying to criticize us. It's like, nigger have you ever looked at your failed species?

-13% of the population commits half of all homicides year after year
-The worst cities in the country all have a higher negroid population

Enough said.

Wow, looks like user has had hands on experience with this. Better not question his authenticity Cred Forumsros, he's the real deal.

nice

White boi spotted. Prostrate yourself.

That just means their frag score is better than yours.

>more skilled at being a piece of shit
Wow so cool

At least she's not a fat fucking feminist

Attached: download (1).jpg (310x163, 16K)

I second this motion.

>their frag score
Indeed, that's the only good thing about niggers. They serve as their own population control mechanism. We just need to keep them away from humans and give them more guns.

Eww, a nigger or lover. Flush it.

it's a lot of work to be a card-carrying racist and not just someone shitposting on Cred Forums. You have to know who to hate, and who is the RIGHT kind of white and so on. Pass

> child abusing school shooting psychopaths with fragile egos and pedophilic tendencies.
well you cant abuse your children if you're not there as a father in the first place.

Attached: 1578828063145.jpg (413x395, 79K)

OP is a faggot, Yes, it's ok, I'm dating someone like that in real life.

Attached: Got no achievements.jpg (698x757, 58K)

Cut her throat and throw her in the trash where she belongs.

In other words, you have to have ethics and be dedicated to your ideology. If you're white wake the fuck up. Anti-Whites hate your guts and want to destroy you. being a tolerant of them does not excuse you from their crosshairs. They hate ALL of us, from flaming liberal to skinhead.

Turn 360 degrees and walk out of the trailer park I found her in

Make sure to show your wife's boyfriend this post or Jamal will NEVER let you play on your Wii switch

I am cucked so it's ok that she thinks and do what she feels is right.

make this face

Attached: IMG_20160331_024914.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Ignoring the straw man for a moment. Do you also put up a Pan-African flag with "Got No Achievements So I'm proud of My Pigments" or do niggers get a pass on not only black proud but power?

> (OP)
>
This is heaven

niggers or faggots