I wonder if they realize the beauty fades...

I wonder if they realize the beauty fades? It's hard to imagine that they do since so many of them skate through life without ever having the foresight to cultivate something resembling a personality.

To me it's even funnier because I frequently see these same types of bland women whose "he has to have it" package almost always includes some incredibly interesting and always engaging masculine personality. They also really enjoy getting beaten, I guess. I've seen so many dumb cunts keep going back to the same abusive fuckhead and the best part is that there aren't even kids or drugs involved lmao

Don't hate them though. The average human IQ is collectively resting at like 95, predominantly dragged down by sub-saharan Africans and women. Not like they can help it.

I used to get kinda mad when I heard these bitter old fucks say shit like "all women are whores" thinking surely they just hated women or something because women didn't want them but as an adult who's been in many relationships all I can say is that I see what they were talking about now.

I have more respect for the literal kind of whore than I do the rest of you who whore it up one way or another just for the simple fact that they are very upfront and honest about the whole exchange whereas the rest of you play psychotic head games. "Oh I love you baby," haha. They seem to be pretty honest with themselves too, unlike the rest of you.

General WHORE-ror stories thread, share your worst

Attached: whores.jpg (640x960, 46K)

... perhaps you should google how IQ works.

IQ is defined by who's being measured.
Smart(er) people are more likely to be measured for their IQ than dumber people (I mean, what use is doing an IQ test for some african sandnigger that lives in a hut made out of fecal matter).

Saying the 'average human IQ' is indeed incorrect. He probably meant to say 'average human intelligence', in which case it only makes sense that it would be below an IQ score of 100.

I love quoting Carlin in situations like these:

"Imagine how stupid the average person is... then realize that half of them are even more stupid than that."

ANYWAY, just to contribute:
my first legit french kiss was in a club with a girl that had literally made out with at least 7 other guys that evening.
Fun fact: her favorite song ever is "Girls just wanna have fun"

>its womens fault none of my relationships worked out

Nobody cares about your sad stories, accept failure with dignity and move on, dont be a bitter asshole

This guy fucks

I know exactly how it works. There's the mean average and then there's the real numbers.

I'm being generous with that 95 figure, it's closer to about 85 or 90 at this point. They update the test every few years so the stupid people can still feel average.

It's incredibly pathetic.

she sounds like a literal retard

>818881429
incel

most women are lol

Since it fades what's wrong with taking advantage of it while it lasts? If I was a hot girl I'd absolutely use that for financial advantage

lol when you become a Cred Forums sheeple
yes user, buy into the hateful propaganda. Thats exactly what they want (assuming you arent a shill anyway)

spend some time outside, and try relieving some of that bitterness
saged

He is right, y'know?

I mean. It has been about 4 years now since a 15 year old girl with nice tits and a fine ass became a fuckwhore drug addict. Bitch was everywhere for 2 years. Heard every story cause the boys talk to me alot.
And heard every story about every other girl.
I find it hilarious.
And I am still laughing.
My gf does not.
She thinks they are too stupid to be funny.
Quote "I am 24, and it was possible for me Not to get pregnant. How the fuck did they manage that??"

woosh

literally not an argument, not logical, not even insulting

you are coping because I am right

why would I argue with a sheeple?
your mind was set long ago, I don't plan on debating the retard out of you.

mmmmmmmmm eat more tasty Cred Forums propaganda. Buy into every red pill this site feeds you. You are a literal clone of everyone around you, because you dont have a mind of your own.

how long on Cred Forums did it take for you to become like this?

No. They don't realize that beauty fades. Even when told directly, it doesn't affect their behavior or decision-making. And it is very intentional that this is the case.

If they truly knew and understood it, they would be accountable for it. They would have to hang their head in shame that they spent their prime years fucking and sucking guys who were too attractive and in demand to ever consider committing to them. They would have to face up to these choices directly, and then they wouldn't be able to convincingly play the victim once they hit 30 and their looks started fading. They would have no chance of convincing some chump who spent his 20's in the friend zone with girls like her to feel sorry for her and try to "save her" with marriage.

Everything in women's psyche is very purposefully designed to avoid the ramifications of blame, accountability, and responsibility for forethought. It does not benefit them in any way, and they can't handle it. They are simply too weak.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

You're being sarcastic, but you really should do that. Take your own advice and absorb every red pill you come across.

Literally every conflict you face in life is chock full of nuance and detail, save for two exceptions: women and war. With respect to these two, your only responsible is to come out on top. If you don't, bad things happen.

When a woman views you as a romantic prospect, she has her finger on the pulse of one thing: how much power you have.
Her libido doesn't care about how kind you are, or how well-reasoned or patient you are with her. To her, these things cannot be guaranteed not to be an expression of weakness. Above all things, she expects you to be in charge. Men love pussy. Men want pussy, and she wants you to want hers, because she knows that is what makes her valuable to you above all else. She wants you to go after it, and to be ruthless and Machiavellian in your attempts to monopolize it. Feminity's dirty little secret is that she wants you to be like this, because that is how she is about not just you, but all men.

what are you even saying?
did you take an extra adderall today? I don't have time to read your schizophrenic blog posts.

tl;dr I'm saying that not following redpill ideals in relationships with women doesn't make any sense, because women don't give a fuck about nuance and reason when it comes to men.

Also eat dicks.

I win, faggot. gg

damn i come back to the thread, and I see a triple reply to me. wtf
are you really this worked up over what I said?

but no, I have no idea what to reply to you. You are far to gone if your beliefs are completely unironic.

>Don't hate them though. The average human IQ is collectively resting at like 95, predominantly dragged down by sub-saharan Africans and women. Not like they can help it.
Stupidest statement anyone has ever said on here, reeking of midwit, failing to understand how IQ works. The average IQ of the tested population is 100. It will always be 100. It has always been 100.

0/10 made me reply to shame you for being a midwit fucktard.

That's not true at all. If median IQ were a fixed value, you wouldn't be able to use it to track trends in general intelligence.

If they are wrong, tell me what about them is wrong.
If you can't, then we shall let this exchange speak for itself.