How should proceed in exterminating the north sentinese?..its payback time mf

How should proceed in exterminating the north sentinese?..its payback time mf

Attached: uncontacted-tribe.jpg.jpg (800x422, 65K)

Probably impossible. No one would take the heat - politically it's a third-rail and not only that but a waste of resources.

Agent Orange, then Napalm... It's a classic for a reason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Introduce Traps and sissy shit to them
They fuck the traps and forget about the women
All dead within a generation

get infected with aids and then seduce them all OP

It's their island, leave them alone.
Unless you feel we should also exterminate China, or Poland, or Sweden, or Purtugal or any other country/state that somehow annoys us.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1569603546328.jpg (1500x2250, 1.66M)

introduce them to them unregulated capitalism, in no time their islands will be stripped of ressources and then the fighting for whats left will begin 'til they go extinct

They probably have no immunity to foreign disease, they've been totally isolated for probably thousands of years

Just give them some blankets lol

I say old school. Plague, small pox, maybe even some of that drug resistant gonorhea rubbed onto blankets.

Just let me and my crew pull up with a bunch of guns. We're take them all out tactical style.

Also btw, we're niggers and they're niggers, so it's not racist.

Attached: burkina-faso-soldiers-5111832-1170x610.jpg (1170x610, 138K)

i bet if we had our tech that we have now in 1912, they would've already flew choppers over there and exterminated them for "being hostile".
back in the day if you found undiscovered shit, you just slaughtered everyone there and claim it for yourself.

Let them do their thing, wtf

>archaic culture protects their resources/land
>imperials get mad
>WE SHOULD KILL THEM
this is why we can't have nice things

send in bout a 1000 Aryan bombshells ;-)

Attached: 81573.jpg (590x400, 73K)

to reproduce with tribe members of the island and bring babies back to homeland to civilise em

Attached: 27b205932de1fa602e9c2fd94b2a1113.15.jpg (488x366, 22K)

>take a blanket
>leave in the doctor's waiting room during a flu epidemic
>wrap it in plastic bag
>aidrop it at tribal camp
>wait a few days
>...

Attached: 1502886611259.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

well, sweden DOES suck

how is this? i used google images. cant find shit.

>waste of resources
One well placed drone strike would wipe them off of the face of the Earth forever. Can’t be that fucking expensive. We could do that and still have enough time to go bomb a mudslime wedding.

Build a McDonald’s with a drive thru

How many armed men do you think is needed to kill everyone on the island call of duty slide? Might be a fun little teambuilding experience for the boys working at the company.

Make sure your get into the island and sneeze on some niggers, easy.

go to the island and sneeze on them

This

I agree, their neither knowing Aspirin nor Electricity doesn't give them the right to behave like Texas Americans.

Would napalm them out of their bushes and breed their women to update their gen-pool for a more effective immune system and a sense of logic.

Also I'd teach them science and make them the most prosperous black minority in the world and show that to my local niggers

> nyha nyha nyha

Attached: 1568952084660.jpg (1280x853, 239K)

I'll never understand why they try shooting bows at helicopters, it'd be like us firing on an alien UFO. You'd kind of expect to get the shit blown out of you.

At least their not like bowing down, pressing their faces in the dirty to welcome the "oh so mighty Gods".
Fuck no, they be brave and fight with what they've got.

I must say, they kinda have my sympathy.

Attached: 1568953401648.jpg (640x427, 45K)

That's my fucking ex no way.... Glad she's doing good

Tell me more..

introduce christianity

Introduce half and the other half Islam . They'll all be dead in a month.