Why we never hear of black incels?

why we never hear of black incels?

Attached: 1568296097059.jpg (883x1551, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/man-threw-year-mall-america-balcony-tells-police/story?id=62423602
youtu.be/6wEchPadQ_I
youtu.be/vCrT44rhlHE
racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/mcintosh.pdf
bitchute.com/video/UNN7GgqTHvSj/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because niggers are too dumb to fit into any made up subcategory other than "nigger".

Check this:
White Men and Black Men have to be kept apart or they could join forces.
If Black Men had Incels? Then White Incels and Black Incels could talk.
It's how the Red Pill, MGToW, and SYSBM are bringing men together.
If a White Man and a Black Man have something to talk about? They stop hating.
See: The Black Guy who gets white men to leave the Klan by just being cool with them.
Men actually like other men as peers.
Which women hate because they hate each other.
Thus you cannot have Black Incels because then the White Incels could cross "Race Lines" and have more friends.
Which is forbidden.

Because black men are successful with women. Hence the jealousy.

Kek I call people niggers all the time online and I dont even wear glasses

Attached: 1579152093894.jpg (626x525, 29K)

Because people focus on the white ones?

abcnews.go.com/US/man-threw-year-mall-america-balcony-tells-police/story?id=62423602

white women DROOL over the BBC.
they're literally NEVER incels.

only white "males" are incels.

Attached: drooling for it.webm (960x852, 1.84M)

nigger culture gives different incentives to young men. their in-group values promotes getting laid and traits that makes achieving it easier.

white in-group values promotes unwarranted self-importance, petty red tape & constant whining.

Society has pictured men who look like those seen in OP's pic as nerdy losers, and they aren't wrong in thinking so.

Nothing can fix a weak or geeky face, you're essentially fucked for life if your family gave birth to a gremlin-looking weirdo.

>mfw when white values = trannies, fags and pedos.
enjoy your alter-reality, garrett.

Attached: Vote....republican.jpg (997x593, 134K)

Dumb, violent, easily swayed black kids all end up in gangs way before they find seedy internet sub-cultures full of mentally ill echo chamber-dwellers

I like that you focused here
top kek

Excellent thread, OP

>here you go
youtu.be/6wEchPadQ_I

Attached: 589915D8-C0BA-40F3-BB64-2B5653598758-4730-000006693B49FE28.jpg (872x1024, 153K)

Attached: 1568545678240.png (905x909, 1.04M)

same with blacks

Attached: blakefaggots.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

those are jewish values

Or black people make up less of the population. So if there were incels, they'd be 1/5 of how many white ones there are.

youtu.be/vCrT44rhlHE

Attached: t fuck.jpg (1440x1800, 707K)

LOL at white incels, imagine being born so ugly where you can't even function like an ordinary human being? Your looks and your autism are the reason you're a loser.

Did you get bullied in high school? Good, that was your school filtering you from social circles so you couldn't contaminate anyone with your severe autism.

No Friends? You have no friends for a reason, your autism is like a bad odor, it repels people around you, haven't you taken a hint when people walk away from you after you try speaking from your driveling mouth?

No girlfriend? Haha, serves you right. Your kind don't deserve girlfriends, your mental and bodily ugliness would turn anyone off, and nobody should commit social suicide by dating you.

Still a virgin? LOL, imagine being over 20 and still having no clue what pussy feels like. I guess girls want Chads to plow them while you sit in the corner crying like the little bitch you are. You will never have sex in your life.

No job? Who wants a talentless loser like yourself anyway? You lack the common sense and mindset for any job, even flipping burgers at McDonalds or cleaning toilets, you'd suck. Enjoy being permanently unemployed and always out of money all the time.

Thinking of going on a shooting? You'd probably fail at that too, you don't even know how to handle a gun. The only thing you should consider is tying a noose if you're even competent enough to tie one, otherwise try jumping off a building to end your miserable existence.

In summary, you're the embodiment of failure, you've achieved nothing, and will achieve nothing. You will grow old with no story of your own to tell, you won't have any children to pass on your legacy. You were doomed the moment you left your mother's womb.

I make this post to torment and laugh at you. Let this post sink into your dreams and haunt your nightmares.

Because black people aren't fucking pathetic

>LOL at white incels,
LOL at incels
fixed it for yah

Attached: hs9b9kLQsL29OHl-.jpg (675x1200, 76K)

Imagine trying THIS hard on Cred Forums

What a fucking incel

shit is that Travis? Looks EXACTLY like my college roommate

This dude projecting hard

Because niggers just rape when they want sex and can't get it.

new copy-pasta!

most excellent

this (according to psychology) makes an incel
> self-victimization
> aggrandized entitlement
> learned helplessness

White people, who remain the dominant power structure and are given the benefit of the doubt, often are not required to learn and demonstrate as many skills on such a level to be noticed as a black person. In short, the world is designed for them, and usually works. When white people lack such charisma they fail in a world designed for them, they become stuck and blame the unfair world, often culminating in mass murder/suicide. Black people in America deal with systemic racism daily and know the world is not fair, nor do they expect it to be. This incel stuff doesn't seem to affect them as they learn to overcome many challenges in a white world and respond differently

my hot-take anyway

So how often do you consider suicide?

Because there are almost no black incels. Notice there's also no white female incels. This is because incels become incels through feelings of inferiority and in this day nobody is more prone to feeling inferior than white men due to female rejection. Guarantee every single guy in OP's pic has a small penis and has either never had a girlfriend or was cheated on by the only girl they've ever had.

So in other words, white privilege. FUCK white people.

way to make yourself a victim

Attached: facts.png (448x452, 169K)

White guy here.

Holy fuck, there is some serious seething and coping from non-whites in this thread. Imagine being so butthurt that you have to make thousands of the same threads every month, and spend hours of your life making collages about ''the white incel'' when most likely you're the real incel with an inferiority complex towards white guys. Go on, OP. Spam the catalog more with your dick threads and ''whiteboi'' threads. You have nothing better to do with your life anyway.

yes, all racism is nonsense and the most extreme portrait of circumstance. listen closely children, our masters don't want us to know this one: when people are united, they can begin to realize their real oppressors. It's not one another. We have much more in common with any race (a completely social construct by the way) and each other than we do with the 0.01% Out-of-Touch population who rules our world and is NOT an accurate reflection of society or values

tl;dr divide and conquer. If we can teach the lowest white man he is better than the best black man, he will subjugate hisself

Attached: the more you know.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

ok whitey

>Imagine being so butthurt that you have to make thousands of the same threads every month
just gonna stop you there. what's the Cred Forums count for anti-black racism threads? Have we passed 300 today? We must be close

Attached: youhatetoseeit.png (346x240, 174K)

They're called niggers, we don't think about them any more than that.

> If we can teach the lowest white man he is better than the best black man, he will subjugate hisself

Not sure i get the idea

I'm looking at the catalog right now and the only threads about black people are the same ''how can whitebois compete'' threads made by people like you. Its honestly sad to see how fragile your community is and how you suffer from so much inferiority that you dedicate your entire day to spamming the catalog.

Nah, they just rape

If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

He'll be distracted by his work Scapegoating blacks/mexicans/jews (as he was told to do) and won't notice who's actually butt-fucking him

Wtf? Am I reading the truth on Cred Forums? I began to assume I was taking crazy pills because I was the only one who saw this. C-can I save this text? I-i've never seen anything even relatively close to good sense on this website. It's like being a California gold miner and finally finding a nugget. Holy shit... it's a MLK day miracle...

give it a minute or two

>yeah, you're right, there is no systemic anti-black racism on Cred Forums or in the world
>
>They're called niggers, we don't think about them any more than that.

We should all team up on the rich, is that what you're saying?

Are you looking at the thread you're posting in?

fuckin a

wtf, where'd you get that pic of me oh pee?

we'd get much more accomplished than we do by being racist crabs in a bucket

>tl;dr divide and conquer. If we can teach the lowest white man he is better than the best black man, he will subjugate hisself
and that's EXACTLY what happened in the Deep South. Poor people will take to any such notions like a drug, because it's the only form of validation available.

How exactly would we do that? Even if it starts getting anywhere they would just pay the media to not talk about it

they are blamed for everything, smeared, called names like incel nazis,uneducated. And Peopel like you us this Stript of their rights and any support like their fathers.
And ther are black incels
They are simply not mentioned becaus then because then your race thing all white are evil wouldn't work

Isnt it basically to turn the other cheek? Has it worked somewhere?

Aawwwooo~ so many gems in this thread I'm turning weeaboo

I don't want to have a political argument with you, but in part of my own strategy, I am supporting Sen. Sanders

You can help start by erasing our American cult of racism and anti-intellectualism. Did you see how excited those other anons got on seeing the truth shared? it need to happen much more often. If you are really asking how to dismantle a system, know that it starts with you. Sadface but trueface.

Just like we've never heard of a black 'racist." The term incel, just like racist, was created by our enemies (you) to slander and stigmatize us.
>white supremacist echo chambers
If this were an echochamber then your anti-white ass would not be here posting your nigger-loving trash. I'll fill you and the rest of your ilk in. If you had any actual arguments against us we would have ceased and desisted a long time ago. You actually only prove us correct every time you post something here or you make a hit through your MSM machine.
>writes white and white race with sarcasm quotes
Yet doesn't catch its doublethink of addressing us a white incels. This is why you anti-whites will never win any debates with us. We have truth and logic on our side. You have lies, half-truths, omissions, straw men, myths, platitudes, and other assorted bullshit on yours.

Oh wow, I'm getting all tingly from the good sense in this thread. It's like you either understand history or are very observant of today's society. This is why I'm like "Fuck Andrew Jackson"

>this isn't a racist, white echo chamber
>condemns anti-racism
>spouts racist white supremacist anti-black nonsense
shydggy

Attached: confused nick.jpg (800x450, 18K)

>are given the benefit of the doubt
Perhaps we've earned it?
>often are not required to learn and demonstrate as many skills on such a level to be noticed as a black person
Niggers just have to show up to any corporation to be hired as a diversity asset. Whites have to actually be qualifed and even then if there is a need for "diversity" it's a long shot. So much for the world being built for Whites.

just gonna leave this here.
sure is a lot of anti-blackness in a thread about white incels. I wonder why?

Attached: reverse racism as if.png (1374x822, 217K)

LOL at white incels, imagine being born so ugly where you can't even function like an ordinary human being? Your looks and your autism are the reason you're a loser.

Did you get bullied in high school? Good, that was your school filtering you from social circles so you couldn't contaminate anyone with your severe autism.

No Friends? You have no friends for a reason, your autism is like a bad odor, it repels people around you, haven't you taken a hint when people walk away from you after you try speaking from your driveling mouth?

No girlfriend? Haha, serves you right. Your kind don't deserve girlfriends, your mental and bodily ugliness would turn anyone off, and nobody should commit social suicide by dating you.

Still a virgin? LOL, imagine being over 20 and still having no clue what pussy feels like. I guess girls want Chads to plow them while you sit in the corner crying like the little bitch you are. You will never have sex in your life.

No job? Who wants a talentless loser like yourself anyway? You lack the common sense and mindset for any job, even flipping burgers at McDonalds or cleaning toilets, you'd suck. Enjoy being permanently unemployed and always out of money all the time.

Thinking of going on a shooting? You'd probably fail at that too, you don't even know how to handle a gun. The only thing you should consider is tying a noose if you're even competent enough to tie one, otherwise try jumping off a building to end your miserable existence.

In summary, you're the embodiment of failure, you've achieved nothing, and will achieve nothing. You will grow old with no story of your own to tell, you won't have any children to pass on your legacy. You were doomed the moment you left your mother's womb.

I make this post to torment and laugh at you. Let this post sink into your dreams and haunt your nightmares.

Just know that this thread made my day

Are any pro-White sentiments allowed to flow through the mainstream media? Of course not; that is a real echochamber and one that has far more reach than us posting on this board. You are allowed to post here too.

Fuck me, blacks are disgusting naked. I have some black friends and they are by no means niggers. They talk respectably, work at the same job as me, have nice houses and still embrace some parts of their African heritage while also adapting to and amalgamating into white society. But I would never be able to fuck them. I have never seen an attractive black person naked, man or woman. Their dicks look yuck and animalistic, their skin is always mottled and uneven and their junk is always darker, by several shades, than the rest of their bodies. And they have ape faces unless there has been generations of white mix breeding.

They are based though, my black friends. They hate "niggas" more than I do. Wish they would get jobs and stop being losers.

You sound like a real faggot

look at the cast of the Oscars and decide if pro-white sentiments are allowed to flow through the mainstream media. You might be a guy who says "why isn't there a WHITE history month?!" There is: March-January

rape

The media is in large part based on pro white sentiment. This includes the cnn and new york times

>Which women hate because they hate each other.
So close, yet so far.

well user, this had to be done. I am not sorry for what's coming

Attached: check.png (1384x1364, 362K)

Attached: your.png (1410x1418, 337K)

Attached: mother.png (1432x994, 289K)

Attached: fucking.png (1390x1426, 383K)

You sound like you are in loser denial.

Attached: ac9[1].jpg (439x290, 19K)

full article here. being "that guy" is exhausting for me. in sharing this, it's my hope that I won't have to don this uniform as often and you won't either racialequitytools.org/resourcefiles/mcintosh.pdf

Attached: dubs.png (1420x916, 198K)

Why?

>CNN
>NYT
>pro-white
LOL

1. Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs and Asians all FREQUENTLY associate in their race groups only. Whites are frowned upon for doing it and schools in lefty leaning states now break up friendship groups that are solely white while applauding other racial groups who stand alone because "equality". PoC privilege exists, not White privelege.

More white hate exists now than other forms of racism, yet the jew kike media (the filthy rich demon race who are white but claim not to be to avoid being caught up in the white hate they promote) say reverse racism is not a thing. PoC being used as a tool, but too simple and unevolved to see it.

PoC mongers = retard colored people who self victimize instead of rising up and changing their lives. See 3. This is an open privilege to the rich only. Only monger PoC claim it to be a white benefit. Jay-Z and Obama can afford to live anywhere. Period. When Sam L Jackson was doing his Shaft scene about the white boy living in Nassar County, he was rich enough to live anywhere. You are not restricted to where you live based on skin colour, only money. Only PoC mongers claim otherwise.

4. Whites have more problems with PoC monger neighbors than coloured people in 2020. Yes, this was not true 30 years ago, but it is not 30 years ago. Only race baiters, white haters and PoC mongers will disagree, to allow them to continue to feel relevant as victims. Prove me wrong,

5. I see more Indian and Black security guards victimising lower class whites than I do the other way around now. Race baiters and PoC mongers go on and on about security and police when it is a fact that, if you look and act respectably, these law enforcement bodies leave you alone, outside of being friendly in passing. Niggers embrace gang culture and celebrate criminal behaviour then blame white skin on why they are targeted. Retards. Every single one. You are responsible for your actions.

I am around 3/4s white and 1/4 African. I am not a victim.

>CNN
>NYT
MSM with THOSE ratings?
Get real.

Attached: get.jpg (1100x1380, 240K)

>Blacks, Hispanics, Arabs and Asians all FREQUENTLY associate in their race groups only
>What was Redlining
>What is predatory loaning
>What is security necessary to immigrate
>What is money needed to move

Inb4 race traiter. As a gay white skinned dude I have known all kinds of hate and racism in my 20 years on Earth. ALL of it from blacks and lefty white fuckwits who preach non-judgement but ALWAYS call me a straight white boy.

Fuck all of you. I hope Trump's army becomes a reality and kills you all.

What is "if you want to move to a better country, be worthy of moving there". Why should white America want your refuse when coloured America doesn't want it either? Yeah, more cultural ghettos sound great... not.
Even white migrants needed money to move tou fuck head. And white people got fucked up by predatory loans too. Try harder you race baiting cuck.

You are misinformed at best

"white privilege doesn't exist because I don't want it to!"
Yawn. At least you aren't a school shooter...yet...or are you..???

Attached: tinderopener.gif (499x366, 767K)

Te

Why they all have the same fucking glasses?

Oh the irony. Blacks and shit get targetted by predatory loans because they are broke. They are broke because the government relaxed migrant requirements on security and education to move. Do you see the irony? Or does your monkey iq make it too hard to.

Because they're tasteless as fuck

Typical PoC mongers and lefty retards. My opinions are my own, are yours? No. So drink bleach before you gobble down more rhetoric and do the world a favor.

>My opinions are my own
Nope.

I'll check you

Darkies: LET US ALL IN

Whites in power: We can't, there aren't enough jobs or infrastructure.

Darkies and lefties: RACISSSSSST

Whites in power: Fine *opens doors*

20 years later

Darkies and Lefties: more jobs and houses for darkies!!

Whites and coloureds in power: We can't, there is no infrastructure, no money for creation of infrastructure and companies leaving the US

Darkies and Lefties: LATENT RACISMMMMM

Trump: I will control unchecked migration, create infrastructure and jobs and make America great again for all Americans!

Darkie leftist puppets: ORANGE MAN BAD!

Lefties: RACISTTTTTTT

Whites in power: Scream racist too before the darkie puppets and white cuckpets wake up to us and revolt.

you're too uninformed and white to know/care about redlining, but during our countries development, trillions were purposely denied to black people for homes. Law was made so they could discriminate this way. Account that this is after slavery has ended so an entire population was denied a socioecomonic foundation by our own government for generations. You know how the internet works; you're here posting. Look up redlining and spend some time outside this Cred Forums echo chamber

Considering I formed them from life experiences in dealing with PoC mongers and lefty morons, yep. I didn't suck them out of jew media dick or jew politician dick like you, Uncle Tom.

Reverse racism is just racism.

One doesnt have to be an incel to be a subhuman as in ops pic, sone are even married+

No, I am too smart to let our 50 year removed past affect my future. I am 20 and white with black parents and gay. 50 years ago I would have had the worst existence known to man, now my life is great because I stayed friends with right leaning people of all races and avoided leftist agenda morons who have no brains and tons of rhetoric. Redlining doesn't exist anymore and doesn't affect my future unless I sit there and cry about it like you mongs. Pass.

here's some real Leftism for you: It's a myth that your country has scarcity in these regards. More empty houses than homeless. Countless riches selfishly divested from public interest (this includes better schools, healthcare, and roads for EVERYBODY) in favor of corporate monsters who also hate you. We in America have enough to do plenty more with. We have set up our current system because we have based our society on greed rather than sustainability

Attached: wecando better.jpg (960x860, 110K)

>the Red Pill, MG
There are n o black incels because women are attracted to black dick

You just absorb and filter through your opaque and biased lens, nothing original, facts mixed with lies and interpretations of half truths that fit your concious and temper. Still fed by the big guys, still a puppet.

Thank you for posting this. It seems a bit outdated and yet still speaks so loudly to the conditions we live in today.

incel is literally a unspeakable psyop word invented to create fear uncertainty and doubt around white men and disrupt white reproduction and encourage interracial reproduction

We are going to find you and we are going to execute you. Israel will be pushed into the ocean. The Muslims are on our side this time, we are going to make the holocaust look like a civil war. You think are you safe behind your screen, anonymous, and you sit there smug, we know. But you are delusional. You are attacking the balance of the universe, you are attacking Gods creation and trying to undo the order god has set in place. We are the right hand of god, Christians and Muslims alike, and the Africans you robbed land from and claimed as your own, we are the people of all the Earth you have wronged and there is nowhere you can hide from us.

If you are a European Christian, an Arab Muslim, or if you are a son of Africa, rejoice. This is the path to peace and mutual acceptance and tolerance of one other, free to live happy in our own lands, all we have to do is remove the racists who pit us against each other.

Attached: 52A26959-1DE4-4B6D-B09C-15397C84C876.jpg (552x310, 78K)

because the dishonest media do not report

Attached: NYJewattack.png (698x703, 541K)

Attached: tinfoil.jpg (1200x675, 60K)

Just eemember that the holocaust gave the jews (euro jews actually some dont consider them even jewish) the power they have today

Because they don't get acknowledged. That would go against the narrative

>"redlining doesn't exist and has no lasting effects even many people have parents who are 50 because I don't want it to"
I don't imagine redlining exists for you, being 20 and white

No, see you are clearly left leaning so you are describing yourself.

I am a white skinned gay kid with 3 black parents and a white parent. Every opportunity I worked for. I got my first job at wal-mart when I was 15, worked there until 18, now as part of my degree I do legal clerking for experience. My parents all worked hard through their life and not once did my black parents harp on about shit like slavery or MLK. They were thankful that after 100 years of fighting for equality they had something they could step off from and be equals.

I did not listen to rap growing up.
I never wore colors or threw up signs.
I never bitched about the white man.
Nor did my parents.

That is why I have nice things and a good home in a good neighborhood (a 20% black neighborhood with low crime thanks). Because all the blacks in my neighborhood worked for better, instead of waiting to be handed it while screaming about inequality... yknow, worked for it, like all those white people you accuse of privilege.

Seems the only real white privilege is not being afraid to work for a good life... but if you look at the mid-west, the whites are checking their privilege lol

Now, I have wasted enough of my brain on scum like you. Moving on.

God bless White America, the only place in the world with this much freedom and opportunity (prove me wrong).

Trump 2020.

You are terrified. You should be. Hell itself could not stop the inevitable retribution steamrolling towards you. That is why you desperately try to canvass this website with your psychological manipulation, because you know it is a beacon of truth that reaches into the minds of our youth, but it’s too late, they already know and they learn more each day.

You will find out what it feels like to be truly abandoned by god.

With 3 black parents, all of whom it never affected. Because their parents worked hard while you niggers were crying about whitey.

Loser.

Being successful with women is a case-by-case thing. Quit following the narrative

Attached: Kill Yourself.gif (412x206, 522K)

I can get behind this.
CALLING ALL BLACK PEOPLE: White people are putting up those numbers, man! When are we gonna start shooting up schools and churches in mass? It's the best way to get gun control like when the Black Panthers started exercising their right to open carry. Want to make the world safe from white incels? Be black and commit more mass shootings. They are't worried when it's Brayden, but are fucking scared of a Jerome. Use this, for the good of America

Attached: child soldier usa.png (500x522, 64K)

Do you really think your perspective is correct when you can't express it without racial slurs and gaslighting?

>There is no racism!
>calls black people darkies

>"yes, my experience (LARPING but whatever) accounts for all experiences. Redlining: debunked."
costanza.jpeg

Said the nigger to the nigger while self respecting blacks use niggers to better themselves (see Jay z and Obama, who have become filthy rich of perpetrating black inequality while using open doors to launch themselves of your dumb nigger asses) . I thank God every day I am not you.

Israel has no right to exist

Because they are low IQ gang bangers nigger

Oh look, can't legitimately counter me so calls me a LARPer. Lefty mongers at their finest.

See all those successful black kids or white kids with black parents? Know how they got successful? Hard work and not crying about whitey. Not because lefty mongs checked their privilege.

Hard. Fucking. Work.

Topkek

This.

100 times this.

What? That is the most retarded excuse I've ever seen. Try again intellectually inferior snow monkey.

or, fuck all that self-sacrifice noise and become a congressperson. AOC was a bartender. Affect change from the inside

hard work is nice but you are only checking talking points. gg

Attached: AOC I C U.jpg (2048x1367, 226K)

Because rapist incel

>3 black parents
>3 parents
>3
Either you're lying on the internet or your parents are mormons and you're adopted. But you know, work hard and racism goes away. Worked for Obama.

> hard and racism goes away
Nah

Cry more white faggot

>if you don't agree with my concept of white privilege you're dishonest!
Yeah okay. It does exist but not as some unfair social privilege but rather as a genetic one. You would to have genetically re-engineer blacks to raise them up or re-engineer whites to drive them down. Why do you think northeast Asians in the U.S. seldom have to partake in these grievance and equalization schemes? Because they are more or less equal.

Really though, it isn't even about making the various groups equal but to fuck over and destroy YT in America.

Keep telling yourself that when whites make up most sexual assault cases in the country.
>Inb4 per capita

Cred Forums

trips of truth confirmed for lying

Attached: lying on the internet.jpg (475x356, 54K)

They’re called “inmates”

I knew a black incel. He asked my gf out and she told him no and he started getting mad and calling her a whore and stuff. He asked out tons of girls and always got rejected. One day he got rejected by the fat anime girls and he fucking lost it and started throwing chairs at the cafeteria windows and was talking about how he was going to kill everyone. His brother was a Chad and threw boiling hot water on him after he found out he was messing with young girls and I think he's in prison now.

You are priviliged beyond measure. Your parents literally suck cock to fit in. Straight, honest men of colour are a threat to the dishonest biased shaky foundation of the white society. Who's the real uncle tom?

Wheres the wait time and quality of healthcare?

Imagine being so inferior you believe people are able to control your weak mind and spirit and make you their mental slave to do gay stuff.

Ok Schlomo.

They are jewish values, just the promotion of all things PoC. Are you against this too or only pick and choose based on what helps your racial aims?

bitchute.com/video/UNN7GgqTHvSj/

White people have no right to exist

your premise assumes and implies that black people are not working hard. This is your racist assumption, but not indicative of reality

>Translation:
I'm a virgin
I'm a virgin
I'm a virgin
I'm a virgin

Um, you used so many racial slurs there that I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

I asssume you're talking about how the wealthy associate with the common man for a gain in more wealth? Yeah, I mean it's hard to sell something without first being able to relate to your target demographic.

It isn't necessarily always bad. But there are some instances where it is. I can't speak for Jay-Z because he has done some good despite his recent actions. Which I can't talk about because he's in a completely different tax bracket. I don't know what sort of moves he's making. Obama gave us something. I won't talk about it because it's precious and you'd try to use it as a talking point but just know he did.

What has Trump given you?

Seethe feminine faggot

>whites make up most sexual assault cases in the country.
Prove it.

God created us

God created you too, but he also abandoned you and cursed you

God didn’t curse us, he just cursed you

We will do God’s work and ensure your curse is seen through as god instructs us all

Ok gay retard. You sound dumber than anyone here.

not him, but I bet you didn't know/care to know white mothers are the largest group of food stamp recipients

You sound exactly like OP's picture. Get some pussy dude. Or are Jews preventing you from doing that?

Be quiet homo you're going to hell

FBI crime stats are a thing retard

Black mum, white dad.
Divorced when I was 8.
Both remarried black people.
3 black parents. 1 white parent.

Wrecked,

No, they worked hard to fit in.

If you love being African so much, there is a great place to be it... Africa.

Oh what's that? You like free speech and money so much, then stop trying to ruin America.

Focus on your heritage and not the talking point of racism is defeated with cultural assimilation

No, this is proven by places like Detroit, Chicago, etc. You dumb fuck.

>implies multiculturalism is ruining America

Attached: you have problems dude.gif (500x281, 855K)

Cultural assimilation... like what you retarded "Gs" are trying to do by forcing black culture on everyone? PoC hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me.

>implies black people and African cultures get along

The holohoax, user. It never happened as described, not even close. If 6 million really were offed the world would be a much better place now.

I don't need to imply it. It is. I use my eyes and the decay of western society to see this.

Prove me wrong.

Implying blavk culture gets along with any other culture.

>Prove me wrong
You have to prove your statement correct first. I guarantee your dumb ass can't even define western civilization

so you admit black people have culture... win for the books

>FBI crime stats
Of course, and i've read them and found the opposite to be true of what you're claiming. How this works is if make a claim, which you did, you;re expected to provide some evidence of said claim. If you can't then you will simply be written off as yet another anti-White liar.

Homosexuality and racism are 2 sides of the same coin. You recycle outdated dogmas that cannot stick

You're right about alot of this, but im trying. Its not easy but the good moments are well worth it. Im ok not being like everyone else, i just want to be comfortable enough with myself to not walk around with that look that all of those kids have in the op picture. I think about alot of fucked up things but ive had beautiful moments in my life with people and even feeling the way i do and picking everyone and everythings problems apart, i know in my mind, i remind myself and one step at a time im finding that life isnt so bad, its not everyone else, its me. Yeah my parents fucked up and my mom still doesent understand my childhood and what i went through when she was and wasnt around the way i do, but im 20 now and i have some amount of responsibility for my own problems at this point and i find strength in keeping to myself and being patient. Maybe one day i can talk to someone without the depression and hate guiding my thoughts and words, its getting better.

This is why white supremacy is a mental disorder. You faggots can't even agree on your own ideology but expect to coexist in some fictional utopia. If you believe the holocaust was a lie and that thousands of people including high ranking military officials, soldiers, and leader from numerous countries are in on a conspiracy you're a retard.

those who deny the holocaust aim to have another. plenty of 12 year old bfags being edgy, yet some others are aboard this anti-intellectual bandwagon
you would think, being controllers of the world and all money and media, Jews would be able to carve out a better place in society
make you think...(hopefully)

Every jew will be killed.

Every Christian and every Muslim who knows you are deliberately trying to pervert the minds of our youth will not tolerate this.

You are satanists and terrorists. You will all be executed.

You're making a lot of sense

>White rape: 12,187
>Black rape: 5,182
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2017/crime-in-the-u.s.-2017/tables/table-43
Kill yourself faggot

I'm not Jewish faggot I'll show you my tiny white uncircumcised dick if you want faggot. You're an intellectually inferior faggot who thinks everyone who criticizes him is a Jew. A fucking loser who's never seen a pussy before.

(((You))) aren't fooling anyone.

Attached: 1579345040657.gif (501x585, 51K)

You are falling to pieces.

The clock is ticking. The kids know. The fourth reich is coming. You better be scared.

Woah it's like it popping out at me!
WOAH WOOOAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: +_b4376459c3de751de68a5487560a2dd1.png (282x289, 3K)

lotta stupidity in this thread. I just want to take a moment to share with other black anons/people who just love a good story: Read "Black Leopard, Red Wolf" I'm on it now. Good as fuck. Checked it out yesterday after a review and almost haven't put it down

Attached: blrw.jpg (182x277, 21K)

>stating truthful history is "white supremacy"
This is why your entire ideology is nothing more than a veneer for wanting to destroy Whites. Since we're on the topic of supremacy let's discuss "God's choosen." Yes, jews actually use these label and it's another way to say master race.

Attached: th.jpg (474x223, 13K)

>I have some black friends and they are by no means niggers.
All blacks are niggers
>unless there has been generations of white mix breeding
Clearly you don't even know what race is

Attached: 0d212429f59deecfb91625e91e22a487.jpg (737x1349, 133K)

Per capita they are not. If it were up to me White people would be the only group allowed welfare as we pay the bulk of the taxes in America.
>White 12,187
>Black 5,182
>>Inb4 per capita
Did you fail 7th grade math class? That's assuming that 12,187 number is accurate. The System has been known to classify Arabs and mystery meats as White.