Im 22 years old, started working 7 months ago doing coding and excel

Im 22 years old, started working 7 months ago doing coding and excel.
Dont have a clue wtf is going or why im trading my life for money.
this seven months felt like 2 weeks, wake up work, come home watch some netflix and go to bed. i dont have friends so i dont do shit in weekends
every day feels the same.

is this what's life is supposed to be? now i understand why people go full an hero

Attached: 20553.gif (450x337, 1.85M)

same here

build a house you fool

build a house? what do you mean?

Grow up.

explain

when life's transcendent sources of meaning breakdown and they are adorned with beautiful soliloquies like in shakespeare that affirm and justify life apparently even more than transcendent values would it's cope
what a piece of work is man speech is an example of this
this is a problem that has obsessed me lately
i'm not satisfied with cope
we live in Eliot's wasteland, the possibility of affirmation is impossible
the mythic has broken down "the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief" crickets were often a symbol of rainfall in many mythologies (read frazer's golden bough) but they now offer no relief, meaning has fled
we are left with merely a heap of broken images
there is no coherence, the center didn't hold
the systematic philosophy of people like FH Bradley has been overwhelmed and rendered useless by the brute facticity of the world: "I will show you fear in a handful of dust"
systems prove to be cope, humanity is impotent and any attempts to create any meaning are farcical
Nietzsche said we would have to make new festivals when God died, there were new opportunities for meaning making but this seems too optimistic to me, and even if it were the case, it's simply cope
there is a horrifying, irreconcilable epistemological void between us and the world, disturbing metaphysical silences, we are each thrown into this brutal, uncaring world. Man is entirely alone in a world he can't even know. Even communication is impossible:
I have heard the key
Turn in the door once and turn once only
We think of the key, each in his prison
Thinking of the key, each confirms a prison
EVERY MAN IS AN ISLAND
there are vast oceans surrounding us, we are cut of from both the world and each other

Ahab was fundamentally justified in his blasphemies, even if these consigned him to eternal perdition it would mean he mattered and there was some kind of meaning, but instead God (or perhaps nature) mocked him hiding behind the whale's smile, the mask was never pierced and we will never pierce it

who is this whore?

wtf

8ree

>save as much money as you possibly can
>develop your skills to a point where you can successfully freelance them
>take your savings and buy a house
>rent out rooms / the entire house
>freelance from a $200/mo apartment in south east asia while equity in your home builds
>take out equity, buy another house, repeat
>retire by 35

Attached: 1.jpg (436x158, 17K)

Hmu I'm lonely too daddyspankz97

Kik^

perfect plan except im nor sure about living in chinchong land

im not a fag im sorry user

What did you expect life to be? Why don't you have any friends? Maybe you need to start there. Just like school and getting a job, you need to put a little effort.

Buy a house. Lmao you boomer faggits,do you know how expensive houses are now. Just keep saving ur money and read psychology threads on how to overcome social anxiety. Then slowly find ppl and build a friendship group. Its literally a lifeline if u want to move forward.

i never had to put effort in anything, school and university/college was easy for me. They reached to me in this job, i didn't apply

How the fuck i make friends? like going to the gym and talking to people? or how

Life is an insidious emptiness or vacuity, full of sound and fury signifying nothing, all attempts to adorn this fact or ignore this fact are cope:

"all deified Nature absolutely paints like the harlot, whose allurements cover nothing but the charnel-house within; and when we proceed further, and consider that the mystical cosmetic which produces every one of her hues, the great principle of light, for ever remains white or colorless in itself, and if operating without medium upon matter, would touch all objects, even tulips and roses, with its own blank tinge- pondering all this, the palsied universe lies before us a leper; and like wilful travellers in Lapland, who refuse to wear colored and coloring glasses upon their eyes, so the wretched infidel gazes himself blind at the monumental white shroud that wraps all the prospect around him. "

Nietzsche's new festivals, Heidegger's authenticity etc are all illusions, nobody is strong enough to truly be an ubermensch

if you cant see the easily fixed problems in you post, you are helpless. you were born to fail, your upbringing failed you

same scenario, 21

You need to face the fact that humans are basically smart animals. All the evolutionary drives and rules apply. You are part of a social species that got shaped by reproductive drives, everything else is a window dressing.

In simpler words: get people to socialize with, doesn't matter if it's over alcohol, hobby or common music taste, you need that to stay sane. Get a partner, get kids, do your best to raise them. There is nothing better to do with your life, mother nature hard-coded that into you. Other than sociopaths and other nutjobs that are broken goods every person sooner or later finds out that life without descendants is meaningless.

Once you have those 2 basic things covered try and maximize your pleasure. Be as hedonistic as you can get away with without endangering your social life and kids.

There is really nothing more to life. Job is only there to provide resources.

Nothin personnel, kid.

nigga go out on the Weekends and get you a Girl you can fuck, time will slow down and will be more enjoyable. also titts

But what you really need to do is not ask for advice from mostly depressed sociopaths, many of whom daily jack off to cartoons of babies being raped. Find a better online community faggot. This place is a black hole of decay and cuckoldry

Tinder, get gf(hopefully not a whore), do stuff on weekends(especially since you have $), live good life

>why im trading my life for money
The only real currency of life is time. You won't truly understand that for around 10 more years.

You are trading your time, always. When you work you are selling your time to them and get money in return, then you can buy somebody else's time to do enjoyable stuff.
Learn to trade smartly, get you time's worth.

You are young, experiment. Try to buy a hooker, some booze, some drugs, a concert ticket, a shiny new car. Experiment until you find something that gives you most pleasure, than just repeat the exchange until you die.

There is no deeper meaning to life, nothing worthy, nothing elevated. One day you will just die and there will be no trace left of you. None. Just try to enjoy the trip.

>girl from tinder
>not a whore
you can pick only 1

Honestly, I think the key to happiness is to learn to be grateful. Heard those words in a ted-talk once and didn't think much of it until I really implemented it. Realizing that you can flip a switch and have lights turn on, or that you can go in your fridge and have a meal, and that many people don't have such luxuries, really puts things into perspective. Just the mere fact that you have internet and a phone/PC to talk on Cred Forums about shit puts you in a category above alot of people.

Even comparing you to me. You have a decent line of work, probably decent pay or enough to not have to worry too much about bills or food, and probably live in a decent place.

I work in a really unstable line of work. When I have work it pays well, but in times like recently when there is no work I am constantly stressing about wether or not I can afford food or rent this month. I live in a literal shoe box with my best friend, and am struggling to decide what I wan't to do with my career. Yet somehow I am happy almost all the time.

Just perspective OP.