Why do liberals hate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. ?

Why do liberals hate Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. ?

Attached: mlk.jpg (668x1000, 98K)

Because he would be a based black man like me, if he were alive today. He wasn't with the globalhomo bullshit.

so based, so moral

Attached: 1579539037418.png (651x1360, 449K)

Attached: 1579539055814.png (736x4587, 1019K)

MARTIN LUTHER KING
A REPUBLICAN
SHOT TO DEATH BY A DEMOCRAT

Attached: martin-luther-king-jr-9365086-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 200K)

nothing to see here

Attached: 1579539087231.png (638x4351, 720K)

We all know the government killed him...

hey now, it's only adultery if your wife does it, or if you fuck someone else's wife.

Besides you make it to 50 and see how well you do and it you never got a little on the side. Even a tugjob at the massage joint.

strong independent black man who didn't need no globohomo

Attached: 1579539124586.png (1340x770, 553K)

None of that shit has nothing to do with his message. He was not preaching abstinence. Back then, men were men anyway. How do we even know that shit was legit anyway and not a character hitjob by bitch ass Hoover, who was a legit Northeastern racist?

Just a mere accusation with no zero context, and no real proof. Didn't come out of his own mouth. Yawn.

Democrats in government? Yeah.

because god hates you and everyone else

exactly the opposite i am afraid...the liberals love to quote him and use the movements he spawned but he hated them more than the white racists as he believed the racists could be changed and were honest about their feelings...the leftys were closeted bigots who lied for personal gain

Attached: 1574639354207.jpg (452x523, 22K)

Go away dummy atheist, nobody cares what you believe or think.

Because he was a republican that preached equal rights, not equal results. He still expected people to work and earn anything they wanted, not be leftist welfare slaves forced into continual voting D for that government cheese.

Exactly, just like Hoover. He knew who his real enemies were.

Stfu wigger. Listening to rap doesnt automatically make you black.

Yeah because Jews would shill for MLK. They hated him too in a different way.

You might be the first on Cred Forums to call me a Jew when I already said I was black. Kind of funny actually.

Another first. Now I am a wigger. Does being a Trump loving black man intimidate you atheist liberals that much?

I'm not an atheist. There is a God and we're his hated children, there's no repenting, this is already our hell

Now that's edgy.

How deep do you cut your thighs at night?

Do you have mommy issues or daddy issues?

WHO THE FUCK TOOK THIS STUPID FUCKING BAIT.
HE WAS QUITE OBVIOUSLY ASSASSINATED BECAUSE HIS MESSAGE STARTED CHANGING TOWARDS A UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME, REPARATIONS, AND UNIVERSAL HOUSING.
STOP GIVING THIS SHIT Cred Forums THREAD ATTENTION Cred Forums.

Bullshit and you know it.

I was born without thighs or parents. We are all just god's playthings, a cruel joke made on a high power's whim

ok crazy guy

I'm not crazy. It's everyone else who's crazy. Everyone else who lives in the grand illusion, the illusion of taking obvious shitposting as full on bait. Repent for the end is nigh, but it will do our sentence of imprisonment in the dummy thicc void no good