Can we get a feels thread Cred Forumsro's?

Can we get a feels thread Cred Forumsro's?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

My parents are trying to force me in to a marriage with an older woman.

I’m quitting drinking for a while. I just blacked out the other day. Thankfully didn’t do anything too stupid and was lucky considering. I feel like I’m just holding myself back with women, career and other things in life I want to do but are put to the side because of booze. Want to hold myself more accountable and feel this is the best way to start on the right path

Told my friend I was going to meet her for lunch. Totally lost track of time.
Not talking to me now.
So long, last friend. Sorry I suck.

Uni feels?

Attached: 1447618518067.jpg (209x250, 7K)

>go to a party
>smoke weed with friends
>dry og and dry ice
>fucking vomits
>my old crush sees it and laugh
>the girl who wanted me sees it and laugh
>fuck it i have a girlfriend and i wasnt going to cheat on her
>girl is mad at me because i went to party
>gf dont speaks with me for three days
>Cred Forums all day as im in my school holidays
>listening to russian doomerwave and playing nfs carbon
>dad comes to my room and say how much im a shitty son and starts crying
>fuck.jpg
>take pills to numb the pain
>imsonia now B)
>fuck my life
>grandma dies, only person who really loved me
>gf breaks up with me
>girl who wanted me soft block me in all social media
>fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck
>try to kill myself
>fail.jpg
>drink everyday
>smoke everyday
>taking pills everynight untill im numb
>russian postpunk in the background
>IM BRAZILIAN
>FUCK MY LIFE
>IM FUCKING JEWISH
>FUCKMYLIFE

Attached: pepe arma.png (259x194, 8K)

brazilian jews everywhere

I straight up failed 5 classes to get over my anxiety of failure. Now, I'm just taking my time and actually learning.

brazilian jews are the new russian doomers

dog is dead

>be me, about to turn 28 next month
>work full-time as bank teller
>nOn-TrAdiTiOnAl student
>finishing degree in broadcasting
>most kids either wear one of three outfits: some gay little street wear brand; Adidas track shit with those faggy tight joggers; sorority/frat crew neck sweatshirts
>want to fuck some of these younger girls in my classes but they either can't hold a convo, are nervous to talk to an older guy, or are cunts because they can be
>most younger dudes in my courses are alright, a select few still try to be the zany, funny faggot in class
>profs are cool this semester, I don't expect anything of them except to teach the course
>cold as fuck in the single digits with good deal of snow here in the Midwest, so getting around to work and class is just a pain in the ass right now
>trying to drink less, hard to stop
>smoking a lot of weed, which is fine right now

How to get over a girl you like who doesn't even care 'bout you or doesn't even like you? There is a girl at my job, she has a lovely body, smells really good and is beautiful. Sometimes we have a talk and evertime I look into her eyes I see a future with her. She probably is at home right now talking with other boys and I am here alone with her in my thoughts. What to do Cred Forums?

Attached: sad cat .jpg (256x197, 6K)

What does "feels" mean?
Only bad feels? Or can I post happy feels also?

Attached: 1530961872004.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

How to get over a girl you like who doesn't even care 'bout you or doesn't even like you?

well i only know one way: avoid her the best you can, maybe it'll be hard as you work together but she already don't care about you so... you have that. Then wait and meet knew people, go to a bar to drink, dunno, just go out and meet knew girls

This is going to be hard for me, I try my best just to see her couple of times at work. It just gives me a "feeling" I can't describe bro. Fuck me, why am I such an idiot.. creating a connection with someone who doesn't even care about me lmao.. fuck life.

literally all you guys have to do is stop wallowing in your misery like for fucks sake it's hard but I know you can do it

we have run out of healthy distractions

Is that because you stopped looking? Or is that because you're living in a toxic space?

Shut up pussy

sometimes we just need to be true to ourselves and say out loud that we are sad and all that emotional shit and maybe, just maybe, if you dont do that in a sick way, youre not wallowing in your misery but understanding it and taking the first step to improve

also

fuck you cunt

hey annon, you have two options:
>talk to her and try to get her
>go to another girl
now stop crying and go do something about it

hey, annon, you have two options:
>go get her
>go to another girl
now stop crying and go do something about it!!!

I have BPD and struggle a lot with identity. I want to be unique and different, my "normal" self is a smoothie of my fake personas. I get so angry and frustrated but it doesn't come out because I'm afraid that my friends will leave me for it and think I'm some annoying loser.
I feel as if there is no hope, and I'm a pretty bad person too, which doesn't make me feel better. Truth is, I just want to feel loved; but I don't have a lovable personality and don't have the motivation to switch my life around.
I'm young as fuck and don't know what to do.
I'm a fucking freak. I have BPD hypomania (like bipolar, just more often) and it pushes my friends away even further.
My only passion is drawing characters and writing story concepts, that's the only good fucking characteristic I have.
I feel insane, and I'm a fucking pervy weirdo.
Worst part is, I don't care that I hurt people, I just wanna feel good myself.
I wish I could say "sorry" and mean it but I don't fucking care, I want to be the winner, everyone else can fucking burn for all I care, as long as I'm fine.
I sound like an edgelord don't I.
Bye.

you do sound like an edgylord, but its ok bro, just be fine, must be hard being bpd

get laid. or wank hard. it's just lust nothing more
oh right also grow the fuck up and spank yourself for thinking you have a future with somebody just because you find them hot

No, you sound like a psychopath, actually.

it sounds like you should either get hardcore therapy or, failing that, rid the world of yourself

I think I might know you, man.

For me, I'm autistic. It doesn't handicap me severely I guess, but it does take a toll on how I percieve society (meaning I don't give a fuck about it)

I'm 21. Mom provides. Peer pressure from her and others to get a job or do something with my life. Can't seem to work. On meds currently but they will take a while to work (SSRI). Working on getting money for therapy (asking others for it, ofc). There's a job application that involves taking a test. 2 months from today. I can't muster the motivation to study, and I have no fucking idea why. I just feel extremely unlucky. I wanna blame the world.

The motivational speakers will tell you "take 100% resposibility for your life!" While it is partially correct, it's more like a thing to help you deal with your shit. You're actually a victim of contingencies - family, school, upbringing, family, life experiences, financial and social status etc. that shape you.

And I'm in the mood to complain about this shit anyway.

Attached: 12592512_601566436664627_5119449423145784505_n.jpg (470x392, 15K)

It's funny, that makes me feel good knowing I have a unique disorder. But I'm not, I'm pretty sure I have normal emotions, apart from my extreme highs. I feel fear. I usually just feel numb though.

low-key prologned bad feels
>2 years ago life was a mess money-wise, literally no cash to buy food
>left town for another to get quick buck
>managed to bounce back financially but got some pretty traumatizing experiences on the way, met really toxic people
>lost gf to unrelated reasons
>came back
>everything's "fine" on the surface now but I inside I lost the drive. everything feels meaningless
>lonely as fuck, miss my ex but it is absolutely not possible to get back
>no real desire to meet anyone new
>I just... continue to exist. going through the motions
>I take care of myself - grooming, diet, gym, self-improvement, socializing
>it all feels like brushing my teeth. I just do it because I know it has to be done. no satisfaction to any of it

I'm not really a bad person. Society would call me a freak and a bad person. But I don't hurt people badly. I just take out my hatred and frustration on my dumbass mother. I don't physically hurt people because I don't want them to change their opinion of me and get in trouble. I'm only an asshole to my mother and brother. Everyone else I'm just a fucking crazy mess but not mean. My friends like me, just think I'm a bit mental.

I can also control my impulses very well.
So I'm not a psychopath, sadly.

>I don't physically hurt people
thinking that physical violence is the one that matters is precisely why you either need to get a therapy or kys

I'm there right now and really struggling not to just end it. I'm so sick of fighting so hard for nothing. I mean it's to the point I have kids and I am starting to not care.

Fuck off, I don't have money to get therapy.
I wish I could fucking slit the throats of people like you, I'm not hurting anyone. Never have.
The only time my I couldn't control my impulses was when I threw these rocks at passing cars with my younger (8) brother and his friend. That's extremely out of character for me. I think the only reason I did it was because it was part of my new persona.

fake it till you make it. get a job. life makes more sense when you start paying your own bills

Is she rich?

>I'm only an asshole to my mother and brother
>I'm not hurting anyone. Never have
you are one sick puppy. you disgust me
amusingly enough you are full-watre that people would hate you if they saw you for what you truly are... yet try to deny how much of a fuck-up you are. queer.

Jesus lives! He was killed and lay dead, but He lives again, and will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead. Amen.

Attached: 5291983.jpg (684x648, 89K)

tried some meds? fuck, I know they are not the solution but how much worse can it get because of them

Haha, I'm glad you're disgusted.You mean nothing to this world. Just get out already, you're not doing anything. You're a thing with consciousness.

Fuck, I'm an asshole. And I'm not sorry. Why the fuck am I like this? My childhood was normal, father comes and goes. Overprotective mother.
Sure, not perfect, but I wasn't abused.
Anyone have any ideas what the fuck is wrong with me, seriously?
Surely BPD doesn't make someone this bad, must be comorbid with another illness.

Dude fuck this mess I'm overwhelmed with suicidal thoughts nd its all weighing on me idk what 2 do I got a group of guys following my every move and emotionally damaging me dude why can't I stop typing its like my brain doesn't understand punctuation dude wtf are numbers am I brain damaged dude wtf cmon I need a good therapist

Only a few of those words are true ^

- The Zodiac

a lot of stuff going on here

I graduated in a small town in Brazil. No jobs, no money, no life.

Luckly i have a double citizenship, italian.
I'm moving to Europe in February, starting in Austria and then moving to any place that have any kind of job just beause i dont give a shit about my life anymore.

What country should i move in? I dont want to go to france and down. Just the good fucking areas.

You can't do much about being a brazilian jew, but you can put your life togheter user, quit drinking and smoking for a while, quit the pills, try to make your father proud of you

Good work Cred Forumsro. This is a good first step.

You totally suck. You just make excuses and act like a dick. Leave your mom alone. She has to be so sick of your shit

You're not a victim, faggot. If you want something, smash your head against the wall of whatever the thing is (metaphorically, sperg) until you get it or die. Only way.

Netherlands. They take anyone who is willing to do the shitty jobs that their own citizens no longer want to do. You know, the kind that requires 2 hands, 2 legs and a semi-functional brain.
Also, easy access to good-quality (like, pharmacy-grade-tested) and 100% legal weed.

No, you're wrong. I'm an asshole because they deserve it and are getting on my nerves. I give them at least a few chances beforehand and if they continue to bug me, then I'm a dick to them; I think that's fair.

Thanks man.
With that kind of job im able to pay my bills and get fucked up in the weekend?

No, you're wrong. I'm an asshole because they deserve it and are getting on my nerves. I give them at least a few chances beforehand and if they continue to bug me, then I'm a dick to them; I think that's fair.

Bump

Apologize immediately and give them a few days. Buy them a small gift.

>im able to pay my bills and get fucked up
easily that and more. start as an unqualified worker in a warehouse through a temporary job agency, they provide you with housing and all the paperwork, get 300€+ netto per week
Then get independent from agency, live in your own place, earn more (they get a cut of your salary)
Then start learning a trade of your choice and Dutch language
Then you are set for life

A word of warning: there are some shitty dishonest agencies out there so be careful but you can find all about that online

you're either seriously mentally unstable or really good at roleplaying that

How the fuck am I wrong, it's completely reasonable to be cruel to the people that mess with you. I'm only fucking 15, dumbass, and I'm way more intelligent than you. I have BPD so yes, I am mentally unstable, doesn't mean that I'm wrong though.

Normally you don't notice the happy feels, when you are happy you just live

How much older than you? What ages we talking? Also, what country are you from? Culture has a big impact on that kind of shit.

>I'm only fucking 15
OK that explains everything. Come back here in a couple of years and you *might* be slightly less retarded, then.

My age doesn't change anything. My statement was completely reasonable.