What does Cred Forums think about lesbians and trannies?

What does Cred Forums think about lesbians and trannies?

Attached: 75269203_519042132280396_7357907902785517163_n.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

>lesbians
invisible, irrelevant
>trannies
a walking, multiple years long joke.

I remember when we used to put the mentally ill in places where they could get help.

The only trannie I ever knew was a man I liked and respected. I worked with him for years. It was very hard for me to accept that he'd become a "woman". But, apparently, he'd been dressing up since early childhood.
Most lesbians and bisexual women I've known have been OK. They are a varied lot; some militant, some cryptic. All bar one were/are socially acceptable. The odd one was very sexually aggressive and had a beautiful teenager in thrall. She was gross and obnoxious. We put up with her for her "partner's" sake, same as we would for a man who behaved that way.

bump

trannies pic related
lesbian are mostly obnoxious, maybe my luck, but just recently my gf introduced me to hers old school friends we happened to bump in the shoe shop and it took about 30 seconds to mention she was lesbian, and she looked at me in that particular, attention grabbing way, expecting any reaction, ugh

Attached: 1578423202146.png (716x724, 255K)

I hate trannies. Lesbians are fine when they're not acting like the worse of men and women combined.

Good to jack off to, but that's it

They dont make my dick hard it's more puffy like a pastry.would cut them into pieces and cum on their livers

bump

i'm pretty sure lesbians are god's chosen people, and trannies are just weird fucks

bump

I think trannies are gross and weird, and i hate the non-passing ones. In my experience with lesbians, they're okay. I hate dikes though.

Lesbians who date women dressed up as dudes are weird... what exactly do you want?! Normal lesbians are fine with me and probably everyone else too. Trannys on the other hand are all insane and go way overboard. Most of them realize later on in life that the fad of changing your sex was a mistake and a popular thing to do at the time. Then when there is no return. They off themselves. They are weird. I can respect The L's the G's and the B's but the T's are an abomination.

Lesbians are great. In college my bros were loosely friends with a group of girls. We'd go to the same parties. I was still in my "nice guy" phase and got wasted one night. The lesbian in their group ended up taking care of me since my bros got kicked out and left me. She didn't want me to get arrested. I remember most of the night unfortunately. She was like 5'3, 100 lbs. but I swear to god she fucking carried my ass back to her dorm. She helped me piss which sucked since she was hot too, but with short hair and men's clothes. First woman to see my dick and it's a lesbian in the most non-sexual way imaginable. I ended up crying like a bitch about my dad being disappointing in me or some shit. Then we talked about girls and she gave me advice. She told me to just talk to them like they're bros and don't expect anything. It worked fucking immediately and I made a bunch of chill fembros. She ended up setting me up with a few girls in her group of friends. Got laid. 10/10

Trannies should be wiped off the face of the earth. They hate lesbians.

i've known a few lesbians over the years, they seemed pretty chill.
99% of trannies are just delusional.
Only the ones who start HRT really early in life are passable, like the one who plays Nia in supergirl

the downside to this is that the dick doesn't grow enough to make a decent vag so they have to use ass tissue to make it work.
So you get a super hot tranny GF whos pussy smells like an asshole

The truth is that helping them means accepting them. It's an issue you can't fix through suppression. They'll still be mentally ill but they can lead a much happier life and function properly in an accepting environment. Unlike people who call themselves dogs or Abraham Lincoln, they can work a job and not be a danger to themselves or others being treated as the opposite gender. It's a hard pill for people to swallow but you can't just "fix" it.

>they can work a job and not be a danger to themselves or others being treated as the opposite gender.

Kek.

Attached: transwomen-are-women.png (1076x392, 113K)

I don't see what criminals and our god awful prisons have to do with what I said

Used to enjoy lesbians; Now, not so much. No pay-off at the end.

48% of trannies in UK prisons are violent sex offenders. They have personality disorders.

ex tranny of 3 years here - I am forever glad that I escaped and realized what I was doing to myself. I just left my trans partner yesterday because I couldn't take it anymore. He was so anxious and sad and relied on me for all his happiness. SHOCKER here: my last trans partner was the same exact way

it's almost like when you refuse to love yourself you'll do insane things to get that love. It's almost like they want me to love them in their stead.

I want a partner that loves themselves so we can love each other.

>No pay-off at the end.
A female orgasm isn't a pay-off? Nigga you gay.

He probably got no sex from his lesbian friends

bump