My wife's sister, last thread got deleted, let me know if you want more.. and wwyd?

my wife's sister, last thread got deleted, let me know if you want more.. and wwyd?

Attached: 8.jpg (962x1028, 216K)

last October

Attached: 9.jpg (1080x1346, 97K)

and a Christmas spirit

Attached: 10.jpg (1080x1089, 101K)

I can't deny it, she's way fitter than her sister

Attached: 11.jpg (1080x732, 71K)

but totally self obsessed

Attached: 12.jpg (1080x1080, 74K)

use her for yourself

with no limits

Attached: 13.jpg (1500x1000, 172K)

Thanks for coming back.

Turn the lights down low. Old school house music in the background. Bottle of Trader Joe's Coconut Oil - spill a little onto my palms then rub over her entire body. The blanket is coated, her skin glistens, her hair is matted. The room smells like foreplay.

Her bra and panties fall to the floor, she rolls over from her tummy onto her back. I continue to work the oil onto her little tits - her nipples are standing up firm and each time I tug on them her hips twitch. She's so hot that her pussy lips are already pink and wet and glistening.

One more handful of oil on her bare pussy mound, and I work it into her slit. She grabs for my cock and I let her hold onto me as I take her closer to the edge. Her face begins to blush as I grab onto her neck and pinch with finger and thumb - she's about to cum or pass out, perhaps both.

Just as I feel her body warm up and her pulse quickens and her thighs flex - she lifts her hips to meet my next rub

but I let go of her, turn around and leave the room - never to return, never to see her again. I zip up, walk straight to the door and leave forever. I have her bra and panties in my pocket and will put them in the trophy room in my shop along with all the others.

Ciao.

This is good shit. Post more or post insta?

She's a hot little piece of fuckmeat. Can we see wife as well? compare/contrast and all that.
If what you want is to get out, lose half of your accumulated wealth, and take on all the shared debt - here's an idea. Fuck the sister. While you're at it, fuck their mother too. Looks like this one hit the genetic sweepstakes, so I suspect Mom is still fuckable at 50.
Take video. Hidden cam if need be. Wife, sister, mother. Then get back here to Cred Forums and share with your buds. I'll kick in a reward for access to the intimate photos/videos. Think three digits, maybe four for the right stuff. k: anonFourZero .
Keep going. This one is a fine young woman.

yeah sure, my wife is the one behind the wheel in this pic.

Attached: sisters.jpg (960x705, 60K)

scary coz she's so hot even when not trying

Attached: 15.jpg (1080x1350, 356K)

You have my kik. If you want to show her in return for special considerations let me know. I like what I see there... thanks.

She's a model. She's always "on" .

from when she joined me and my wife on holiday in Barbados

Attached: 16.jpg (828x1472, 163K)

ever go through her undies

perfectly acceptable.

admit it, I stole 1 pair of them

stains on them? how does she smell?

salty taste

perfect here in pleated hair..

Attached: pleats.jpg (702x702, 110K)

hard to miss them when she leaves them out!

Attached: 17.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

tbh I just want to stick my head between those legs.

Attached: final_5e26396f1b10b700160e5288_850369.webm (640x1136, 1.3M)

enjoying this little bitch

yes I do

Attached: 18.jpg (1080x810, 134K)

another with her older sister

Attached: sisters2.jpg (960x640, 95K)

I want to dick them all down

she is such a fucking prick teaser

Attached: 19.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

wouldn't you just kick away the tray and eat her out right there

Attached: 20.jpg (1080x719, 102K)

Surely you have more on her than her ig posts

Yes pls

plenty of private pics too like this one when she was just 14

Attached: 21.jpg (960x640, 75K)

Insta?

and let people figure out who I am? no

Attached: 22.jpg (900x600, 89K)

Have you ever tried to put a hidden camera in her room or the bathroom when she comes over?

I also want to know about this

there's a line between getting caught and taking the thrill, I feel I'm already saling too close to the wind

Attached: 23.jpg (1080x1346, 189K)

Send IG?

lil sis is a cutie for sure.

but I want to explore your wife in ways that would make her blush.

show me more of your little cum dumpster bride.

Fair enough, what else you got?