What does Cred Forums think of dimethyltryptamine?

What does Cred Forums think of dimethyltryptamine?

Pic related, just got this

Attached: 859d12ad-75a4-4972-9d65-4c0bcb5285b2.jpg (720x1280, 77K)

It's good shit, on it rn

Taste like moth balls

Never tried it. Fun?

How in the world did you get it's tiny legs open to taste the moth's balls?

Favorite drug of all time, blew my mind absolutely life changing

my head is fired from other drugs. i wont bother fucking with shit like that anymore. except for opioids lol

that looks like it would be delicious on oatmeal

Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Fire.

Fucking dope shit. My favorite thing to do with it is watch cartoons while taking a few heavy rips sos that the rest of the room turns unto a cartoon. Last time I did it, everything looked like I was in the simpsons.

This shit is amazing OP. Have someone there to catch the pipe when you drop it.

Essentially, your entire reality is instantly replaced by a much more vibrant existence. It's like if someone changed the channel on what you're living.

Effects feel like they last for over 2 hours, but really, it's only been 5 minutes.

I hear good things, but hallucinogens are usually just too much of a commitment. Keeping myself in the right headspace is work, and slipping will ruin the day for me. I stick to MDMA because nothing tilts it.

checked and buy them some drinks

drugs are bad

Mmmkay

Props on the come back. Ya got me

does this look like actual dmt? never tried it

I once had DMT that was red.
Not sure if color means anything tho still tripped balls

Best drug ever hands down

Yeah it looks okay. Put it on a bowl of weed, melt it in really slowly while you ripit. Hold it in long as you can, immediately take more rips. Looks like you have enough to try it til you get it right. Its kind of an annoying drug to do.
My favorite way is dissolving some in 91% isopropyl and dripping it on weed. Then you wont burn it. Burning it tastes and feels like youre smoking menthol vicks vapo rub

More color just means more plant shit still in it. I love the orange or darker stuff the most, you can just smoke it straight instead of having to vaporize it. The really fine white crystal shit is so easy to burn and that really just ruins it which is a shame

Awesome, will most deff try

yall need salvia+pcp

joe rogan is that you?

Too many faggots on yt making videos about it.

Vaped it several time while at peak of lsd trip, fukin insane loved every minute

My favorite way is to do the ash sandwich method in a bong. 3/4bowl of ashes with thin dmt layer topped with more ashes. Pull real real slow and milk the shit out of it then hold in as long as you can. Try to take more rips while youre coming up

Ive done DMT many many times. It's one of those drugs that for me, gives me an overwhelming sense of familiarity as soon as I smoke it. As soon as I take the first puff I feel extremely relaxed and happy/at peace. I feel all these thoughts rush into my head that it seems I only think about when i'm on the drug. I usually get an intense sense of "everything is okay" and I get the feeling that life is a predetermined path. I can remember having trips where when I am in them, everything makes sense. The whole universe makes complete sense to me. I feel like I understand life and all the hardest questions in the world are trivial because I just "get" everything. As soon as the trip is over it is almost impossible to actually put to words what you experience, especially the feeling of WHY everything seemed to make sense, or what even made sense in the first place. Obviously it's a drug and I don't actually "get" anything but that feeling is so unique.

I remember after 1 trip I really wanted to find other people who have had these experiences and quit my job and just move across country to be with these people. I have had trips where I hear pitter patter music and it sounds like the most beautiful sound I have ever heard, and I can still vaguely recall what it sounded like today. I have looked down upon what seemed like thousands strings coming out of me as I floated in just open dark space and when I would look hard into an individual string it would open up into me doing something, like me in my room cleaning up, or me driving down the road. Every single string was me doing something different from my life.

Of course the visuals are extreme. Ive watched pictures morph into the most amazing patterns and my whole room seem to break down into lines and shapes and walls come apart. I've looked at my hands and they are unrecognizable and alien looking. I can see every single individual pore and vein and bump in my skin.

is vaping a better experience? which would u recommend?

It's one of the most amazing experiences the human being can have.

Strange that's it's not more widely used.

I can rarely find it where I live in nj. I have heard some people who have been using like half gram 510 carts filled with dmt tho. That sounds insane

Definitely looks legit, and if it smells like new shoes then it sure is. I would definitely invest in a freebase pipe to smoke it. And if you really want to have the "breakthrough" experience, smoke it alone or with one other person to grab the pipe, and sit in complete silence so nothing can ground you back to reality. Close your eyes and do not be afraid to let go.

I actually am mexican, live in mexico and got it in a different state for what would be 40 bucks 1g. How much does it go for in the states?

Vaping probably the best way but i never tried hard enough to get it to work. I did it on an enail, but couldnt blast off. Was still a great time though.

I can get it for 30-40. Direct street price most places probably 80-100 a gram. People are pussies these days and afraid to try shit like this. There is a whole dipshit mythos around psychadelics and all the newfags are into microdosing.

You can smoke all you want at most festivals once you work out whos got it. People make it and just get everyone high. Its pretty reasonable to make your own and ingredients arent illegal. Many guides on line

In the north east a 1g dmt cart would be like 100 bucks. But that's probably because it's not super popular yet.

Weed carts were 100 when they first came out and real ones dipped to 60. But then when fake ones would sell for 20 the real ones when down to like 40 because it shaved any profit margin off of dealing them.

Hopefully that doesn't happen with dmt. Those carts are just so easy to sell fakes because you cant really identify the oils without equipment or use

Blast off bitch

Never done psychedelics before, is smoking DMT a bad idea?

Yes, just be light with the heat. Worst case you burn it and it tastes bad. Takes a little trial and error.