I found a directory on the deep web with an old database of H manga. 800+ series...

I found a directory on the deep web with an old database of H manga. 800+ series, not even counting all the manga in each series. I wrote a web extension to turn the list of directories into a working reader. I will finish making this reader (bug fixes and search indexing) if someone can guess the name of the directory (It's changed names since but was longest known by one name)

The related image is your hint

Attached: hint.png (200x200, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
diit.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As well as post the extension publicly, duh

It's a backup of pururin from what I can tell

bump

Jesus Christ, get in the car!

OP here, if no one is able to guess it I'll finish up the reader and work on a server and website to access it by proxy. It'll take a hell of a while to work on it and index all the genres and artists but I'll then post that on here whenever that is.

See you guys then it seems

Only Cred Forums still cares about hentai. And only a little. /h/ is balls.

bump?

OP here again, all I see is bumps so I'll give another hint I guess

The beginning of the name is a fruit

Bump, is it stego? I am using my Linux machine for a movie right now and can't run outguess/diit right now.

It's not, not entirely sure what Stego is either but now I'm interested lol

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

????

Could you run strings on the file? Open up a terminal in Linux, type "strings hint.png" and scroll through the output. Then, if you don't mind, download diit.jar from diit.sourceforge.net/ and run through each decode option in there.

Oh wait duh, stego makes sense now. There's nothing written in that output, the hint is just the logo the site used to use as it's favicon. If you're interested, I could send the current favicon as well. It's a gif

I doubt I'd know it, sorry. I haven't checked around the internet for hentai, just use exhentai and nhentai.

Kill yourself faggot, and stop spamming every thread.

That's completely fair, I just happened to stumble onto this directory randomly when searching around the deep web. It was on a pastebin but that domain is long since gone. It's changed a few times the past year. The server itself has a lot more than just hentai on it but the extension is just for browsing and reading that.

Post the favicon

Here's the current favicon, at the request of

Attached: favicon.ico.gif (320x240, 173K)

bump

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1741, 436K)

Karameldansen wasn't that long ago.

They set this to the favicon about two domain changes ago, about 8 or 9 months ago