Just a simple warning to you all. Nothing more

Just a simple warning to you all. Nothing more.

Have a good week, Anons. :)

Attached: warning.jpg (960x853, 119K)

oh ok, thanks

The List
>Tyrone
>Ray Ray
>lil' D
>Daquarius

who the hell is "assaulting" that fat bitch....

OK like I date niggers

>women gossip
I knew that already

>invite the new girl out for drinks

This is how rape happens. Ashley Nicole Black is now on a list.

Well I don't do anything that would put me on such a list anyway.

>woman logic

Attached: woman-logic.jpg (600x963, 81K)

In good looking with a very big dick. None of this nonsense applies to me.

Attached: 1293520820876.gif (135x240, 1.09M)

Everyone thinks that at first. You don't have to *do* anything to be on the list, just something that they think is worth putting you on the list for.

>Well I don't do anything that would put me on such a list anyway.
I remember being this naive. Those were the days.

Attached: cat-jumping-14.jpg (880x564, 51K)

He's right. It's only harassment when it's someone she doesn't want to have sex with.

Attached: 1573141759127.png (600x900, 537K)

Yeah, and it's only theft when the person doesn't give the item to you as a gift. So unfair.

The salad gang probably

Well, of course. Keep tabs on creeps. Why are you warning me about that?

>and it's only theft when the person doesn't give the item to you as a gift
... that's also true.

someone should copy and paste this but be about women and see how they freak out

>hi, i’m blake. i’ll be raping you tonight.

>be me
>completely autistic
>tier 1 stalker and lowlife
>like womehn
>she probably thinks I'm creepy
>find out she shares lists of undateable guys with other girls and they have secret groups
>idea.chloroform
>upgrade stalking skills to max
>find out every person she comes in contact with
>create fake female identity online, make friends with her friends
>get invited to secret group andget access to list
>blacklist every guy she might date
>whitelist my autistic ass
>now she can either date me or die alone
Lets see if she would date me if I were the last guy on earth

Good idea

Yeah, but women are also not going to stop:
>Fucking hot guys
>Fucking "bad boys" to rebel against their parents
>Fucking guys who are nice to them
>Fucking guys who give them attention
>Fucking guys who make them feel special
>Cheating due to lack of attention from their partner
>Fucking guys for money (prostitution)
>Fucking guys for drugs
>Fucking guys for the thrill of it

I'll be fine. Sluts gonna slut. I don't need to abuse them.

MeToo backfired, so good luck with this new bullshit.

Ray Ray nevah hurt nobody!

Daquarious tho,bettah stay away from dat nigga....

>MeToo backfired
I wish.

Attached: harvey-weinstein.jpg (2730x2048, 1.4M)

Weinstein was a massive creep – everyone knew that. The thing that’s hypocritical as that none of these women came forward until after they became famous. If it really mattered so much, they should’ve refused to work with him as soon as he started being creepy. Pretty soon he’d have had to clean up his act or he’d be unable to do anything in the industry.

I’ve been alone with female colleagues on business trips and never been accused of any of this #metoo shit. Hell, a female coworker and I spent a night in the executive suite at the Cosmopolitan Wanchai (renamed to the Dorset now), and nothing happened. If you don’t act like a creep, this shit doesn’t happen to you.

>I’ve been alone with female colleagues on business trips and never been accused of any of this #metoo shit.
>Hell, a female coworker and I spent a night in the executive suite at the Cosmopolitan Wanchai (renamed to the Dorset now), and nothing happened.
That you know of.
>If you don’t act like a creep, this shit doesn’t happen to you.
You most likely have, but aren't aware of it. Almost no one confronts predators to their face.

>If you don’t act like a creep, this shit doesn’t happen to you.
just world fallacy

you seem obsessed

And you're a creep who likes to prey on coworkers when you're alone with them.

Yikes swetty

Outrage, cancel, IDpol, and victim culture is on the way out. Good fucking riddance. A truly black mark on Western history.

This seems like an admirable goal but ultimately impractical. Abuse will continue unabated, news at 11.

Women organizing anything? Give me a fucking break.

They'll passive-aggresively argue about who he was into more, who dresses like a whore, and, who's going to do the work.

Women are jealous of their own shadow.

Always remember that when you take to a women/girl the only thing going their head is one question: "What about me?"

You're misreading this due to your prejudice:
>Be me
>Woman I previously worked with at a different company is made redundant
>Hire her – she’s good at her job
>Company head office is in Hong Kong
>Organise to take her to Hong Kong for two weeks to meet the team there
>Fuck-up with our hotel booking
>Right after Chinese New Year – everything’s booked out
>Only place we can find for the night is executive suite at the Cosmopolitan
>It’s a sitting room/kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom setup, like a tiny apartment
>Staff put an extra bed in the sitting room
>She sleeps in the sitting room, I sleep in the bedroom
>No creepy shit happens
>Sort out accommodation the next day, got (separate) rooms at Eaton House
>Show her a good time around Hong Kong for the two weeks we’re there

If you don’t act like a total creeper around women you don’t get put on these lists. There are a lot of guys (and some women) out there who are just total creeps.

not even the guy with the story but go on with your weird little fanfic
go on believing every women is out to falsely accuse you and see where it gets you, freak

Cool, I'll just be going my own way

You're getting yourself alone with FEMALE COWORKERS, dude. That alone is being a creeper.

>implying anyone on here gives a shit

Either go to Europe where the women are still women, or marry a Latina, Chinese, or Filipino girl. Fuck the rotten American women.

While in the real world, you treat them like shit & don't return their texts / calls, they pursue that much harder - bordering on fuckin stalkers. Especially ex-girlfriends.

Latinas are utterly insane. Go to Europe, you'll be swamped with gold diggers but then again all women are.

That shit don't happen. Women too busy hating on each other to even make a damn list. But what do I know? I'm just a female who never really made friends in school or work anyways.

If you weren’t a creeper, women might not be so scared of being alone with you.

But you're trying to get yourself alone with your COWORKERS, who are WOMEN, in a small confined space, and in positions where they can be fucking vulnerable. That's really fucking creepy, dude. Wth?

>Europe, you'll be swamped with gold diggers
IDK about that, the Italian girls/women are very nice and down to earth.

I wasn’t trying, it just happened by coincidence because it was 10PM in Hong Kong at Chinese New Year, making it very hard to get a hotel room. We slept in separate rooms with a door between us. She was a pretty good friend as well as a coworker, and I was already married with kids.

fuck off, fag

But she's a coworker. A coworker. One whose most likely beneath you due to gender. Confined in an inappropriately close space, where she could be vulnerable to you. That's really fucking predatory. And worst of all, you have fucking kids to think of, dude. Jesus Christ.

Attached: bert-a-loss-for-words.jpg (352x264, 14K)

Every ex-girlfriend I had the past 4 years, we ended up hooking up due to working together in confined spaces. Usually little closet-size offices / cubicles we had to share. I work with a temp service as a fill-in office clerk an met my 2 ex's, current fiancee at temp (usually 3 to 6 week) work assignments. It has more to do with acting like a lecherous incel than anything that'll cause you problems working in confined spaces with women. If you act normal, follow proper hygiene an just avoid being a social autist you don't run into issues.

Men think about sex... a lot.
Women, among themselves, talk about sex... a lot. They talk to total strangers. The woman behind her in the supermarket queue. The cashier. The woman sitting next to her in the bus.
One thing men don't know/understand is that although they might not feature in the neighborhood they will be known to every woman in the area. Not by name, or even by sight. But by who you hang out with, whose brother/son you are, who tou went to school with.
The oft-heard cry of "she doesn't know I exist" is so much bullshit. She knows of you and has you down on her Keep Clear list.

fuck off with your stupid larper bullshit and try to get some subtletly in your life

you know who else loved lists of people? ;)

Oh, trust me - women TALK A LOT about sex, too. I mean A LOT. They talk about who gave them the best orgasm, how good a dude smells, who has a small dick but knows how to use it, who has a huge cock but clueless how to operate it & vice-versa....women act all proper and deny getting into locker-talk, but we're worse than guys when it comes to brass tax.

So you are preying on your coworkers. Involving yourself with them in ways that, by nature, are lecherous behaviours, and rapacious tactics to get closer to them and further your abuse. That's worse. That's some fucking Weinstein shit.

Haha there’s no way this guy is for real – clearly a parody.

No one thinks ALL women are anything. Thats called and over generalization.
Your argument is also a strawman because that guy never even said that.

Except you don't take something from someone by approaching them and expressing interest, retard.

>It's totally a bunch of dudes that's making You on Netflix a huge hit

Ok. We do the same about hoes like yourself.

If you say so, incel. No wonder women avoid you like a disease.

ITT: Dudes

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185K)

yes but he takes the position of a strawman himself so theres not a lot of actual personality to judge him by

Except asking someone to give you something isn't theft. Your analogy is bad and You should feel bad.