What are your hobbies Cred Forumsros

What are your hobbies Cred Forumsros

Attached: EOiApu7UwAAWbXZ.jpeg.jpg (1022x1421, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Being angry that that slut got into smash over a more interesting franchise getting a rep/getting more reps for a franchise that needs them.

Attached: Badlyth.jpg (556x500, 76K)

Who cares

youtu.be/4qY4bTUx-94

A surprising majority of the unwashed masses that plays smash cares.

Eightball. Been playing for 45 years and still practice erry day.

FUCK OFF MAN, you're posting this shit in every thread, nobody gives a FUCK about your shitty video.

You apparently, since you had to justify this joke post(well, half joke) with a response.

Skydiving

Archery, Knifecraft, blacksmithing, electronics, programming, videogames, toxicology, reading, roleplaying, motorcycles, cooking, drawing, and being shit at playing blues on guitar

Im gonna dislike and flag the video faggot

I don't know what the fuck are you talking about

You are awesome dude (no homo)

You replied saying who cares, I replied saying you since you cared enough to reply. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I am majorly depressed, struggle with alcoholism, have crippling anxiety, go through phases of sabotaging my friendships due to abandonment fears, and have serious commitment issues that will likely result in me dying a lonely miserable bastard. My hobbies are distractions from my self loathing and I'm not particularly good at any of them.

But thanks man.

Good job soldier.

Attached: Salute.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Path of Exile, nig
U should play it it's better than fortnite

these skeletons and nothing else

Attached: source (6).gif (540x540, 704K)

Is good, I'm shit at it though

The fact that i said that doesn't mean i fucking care i just said who cares because i wanted to. I don't even play smash bros

You should get medical help dude

I don't play videogames anymore