Hey bros, next Saturday I'll be losing my virginity, do you guys got like any tips or yk stuff like that...

hey bros, next Saturday I'll be losing my virginity, do you guys got like any tips or yk stuff like that? Also this is like technically my first time posting so :) hi
pic unrelated

Attached: CB9CD207-C339-4D49-BDEF-256EE15AE7FF.jpg (750x742, 469K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lVLvAOsX95M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dear God you sound like a girl.

focus on her pleasure first. Hopefully it’ll cause her to go harder when it’s your turn.
Oh start with foreplay

I'm just chillin dude I'm sure even you asked questions your first time

lot's of foreplay, don't rush, make sure he/she knows it's your first time.

Don't care so much about your first time being prefect. It won't be. The great thing about sex is that it happens more than once

usually

Lurk more. Emojis are frowned on, post reaction pics instead. Lurk more.

dont jerk off beforehand thinking it will make you last longer. dont wanna risk self inflicted ED

stick ur finger in her butthole

>Self inflicted Encyclopedia Dramatica
I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY ITS GONE!! WHEN WILL IT COME BACK???

yes da rusty nails are the best
always does it for me

youtube.com/watch?v=lVLvAOsX95M

sounds good I'll make sure to start off with all that
bet. :)

move them cards out of the way then we will talk :)

you can tell whoever took that pic actually played the game, and wasn't just a collector.
Look at all those duplicates, that's how you get a deck to draw consistently.

who asked? :/

Dont do it user, shes not worth losing your magical abilities for. Stay the course.
Keep your virginity.
Become a wizard.

Unload the gun a few times before you go hunting.

facts lmfao

Aghhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: powerfulwizard.jpg (474x265, 22K)

so is it jerk off or no jerk off????? Those other guys are prolly just fuckin around tho

bro I feel I'll be a better wizard with the experience though ;)

it honestly just depends on you, if you are sure you'll be able to get hard then go for. i jerked off before my first time and i still got hard and came, it really just depends on who you are

i jerked off before my first time and couldn't get it up, shit haunted me for years afterwards and i was always worried it would happen again. Wouldn't recommend it

Don't jerk off man, just be safe.
You can always go slow as fuck, just sit there with it in her and make out for a minute if you feel like your gonna bust.
Beat the fuck out of "oops, it's not getting hard".
No matter how understanding/sympathetic she is, a woman doesn't want to see your soft cock when she's naked.

Take a double hit of acid and enjoy catching jellyfish with Spongebob

okay so no jerking off before :) sounds good

I'd be down but I got no clue where to get that stuff but do you know like how much a tab is and all that, any tips for a first trip?

hard bump

don't do drugs for your first time lol, go sober then have more fun the next time.

man I'll at least be high tffff I gotta at least be high asf for my first time lmao

Be sure to pay attention to her cut but be gentle with it. You can reach and rub it while hitting doggy. Many girls can't come from penetration alone and she may not fun at all if it's her first

Attached: 20190808_075020.jpg (2576x1932, 877K)

Make sure you use lube or you’re not gonna be able to sit comfortably for a few days.

bruh imma fuck her booty hole

Focus on her clit when you eat her out, dont be afraid to take your time Nd explore her body. Little nibbles and such. Every woman has spots that will drive her wild. If you get her going as much possible then she wont notice if you suck at actual fucking