Is there hope or should I kill myself? Years of cigarettes, soda, too much candy and LITTLE TO NO BRUSHING...

Is there hope or should I kill myself? Years of cigarettes, soda, too much candy and LITTLE TO NO BRUSHING. Didnt even get to smoke any meth, given these results I probably shoukd have, t least I wouldnt be fat now.

Also, go brush and floss your teeth right now

Attached: 0114201119.jpg (2560x1920, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20131206025452/http://www.doctorspiller.com/dental_practices.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All your teeth have to be removed, there's no saving them. You have some serious gum disease.

Yeah, I thought so. I only have a $1500 maximum benefit in my dental insurance too.

thats sad, your teeth are really straight, i bet you would have had a nice smile if youd taken care of them

I am a DDS. It's not hopeless but the best time to start is now. Seriously. at least your mandibular anteriors look okay. You are on the verge of losing your posterior teeth and that's when shit gets bad man. I tell you that I see the worst of the worst right now (as a resident in a hospital). It's not hopeless but please invest in your teeth.

My dog has a better looking mouth, you trash mouth loser

Do you have $600? Get instasmile. That's what I did.

Man, hit up a dental college if you don't have the money to fix it all.

See First time having insurance. I still havent been, but I've been trying to brush and floss whats left of them. Lots of listerine

good call. my routine has been slipping and it makes my mouth feel like an asshole if i miss a day.
brush your teeth, niggers!

Attached: 1572716114156.png (246x200, 12K)

OP deadass WHY?
Who doesn't brush their teeth?

Attached: 4AC3CDCD-44DA-4668-B126-2DEEC2E4CF0D.jpg (488x610, 85K)

Yep. Even my wisdom teeth came in straight. At least, they were never removed, so I assume they did.

how dont you get throat infections on a weekly basis?

You wasted those perfectly good straight teeth. Where do you live?

Jesus you're a pussy. My shit was eroded 3 times worse than that and the dentist fixed that shit for like 200-300 dollars.

Think about that ,you're going to end your fucking life over a god damn dentist visit. Stop being a pussy.

Years of depression and a "what difference would it make" attitude. I just rarely brushed my teeth for the majority of my life.
Burger actually

unfortunately the location of your decay on 6,7,9,10, will make crown placement difficult. 11 looks missing or down to the gingiva already. Skip listerine, the alcohol based formula will just dry your mouth. contrary to what the one guy said, you don't appear to have sever perio disease (TAKE THIS AS A PRELIMIARY IMPRESSION. Since I don't have x-rays or a ability to do a perio exam). But what is certain is that fluoride mouth rinse like ACT is going to do a lot more for you than alcohol.

Oooh, those look bad.

But.

A decent dentist can save some of them, root canal some of them, and fill the enamel smooth so your gums can grow back around them. Some of them will probably have to go, but they can still be replaced with bridges, dentures, or if you can stretch to it, implants.

The big problem with bridges is you have to attack a healthy tooth and crown it just to retain the bridge. But you have no healthy teeth, so each bridge replaces one or more missing teeth and at each end gives you two crowns that you actually need.

Go to the dentist. Whatever answer they give you it's better than what you've got now.

Attached: 4L_xr0cGNkt.jpg (580x548, 43K)

timestamp or bullshit

more pics, need to fap

Dunno. Ive had some serious toothaches in my life, but never had a throat infection. Hell, i barely get toothaches anymore, I think the nerves are all finally dead.

Imagine the smell.

UK, for the paki infested nanny state it is, actually has decent dental care

How old are you OP? Do you still smoke and take sugary foods? There's fixing to that, but hurry. You can do it OP.

i have a plan, OP but you need to follow it to a T
>record yourself getting hurt in funny ways
>do record long miles of cocaine and other drugs
>get famous
>use money to get some faggot californian doctor to newgame+ your teeth

Attached: youtube-thumb.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I'll give you some insight into that. The nerves may be dead but now the entire canal system is just an environment for anaerobic bacteria. I wish i had time to explain the whole process but the dead nerve is not the end of the pain. Like I said, I see the worse of the worse. Big abscesses, sometimes life threatening.

To be honest I'm prettt hesitant to go to a dentist. Im sure ill just be referred to an oral surgeon, ill max out my insurance immediately, and the moment I have to pay out of pocket, all the work stops. At least with what ai have I can still kinda chew on my front left side. Most of my back teeth are long gone.

Can testify. Just had nine teeth done in white for less than four hundred burgers, and it would have been less than two hundred if I'd had metal in the back ones.

>inb4 dentist gets mad at me too:
Suddenly developed tooth grinding whilst asleep between checkups. Destroyed five front incisors in six months.

Jesus what the fuck, OP.

You need to get to a dentist like 2 years ago. You probably also have a serious gum disease with that level of decay. Just in case you don't know what gum disease does, it eats away at your bones in your mouth. Once that bone is gone, its gone for good. Meaning, you can never get an implant. Say hello to dentures for the rest of your life.

Be upfront with your dentist about your budget. He knows more about dentisting than you do, and he can come up with a plan to get the most bang for your buck.

11 is not missing , the coronal portion is gone from caries.
This is a full mouth rehab case and dont expect insurance to fix this unless you want something removable with just extractions.

what state are you in ?

the problem is when you lose posterior support. You know the old guys with a collapsed bite that look like Popeye? There is no reason to let it come to that. You need to salvage at least everything from premolar to premolar. If you're going to lose your molars then 4 single-unit implants could still give you first molar occlusion back and that's considered 100% function.

Ohio
>dont expect insurance to fix it
Well, fuck, pistol it is

you're talking all dentist to a dentist. I know it's a full mouth rehab case. It's going to start with him committing to it though

mine were much worse than this 6 months ago, cost almost $10k but i'm fixed now, just getting my last cleaning next week. really, i wish i went earlier, but it wasn't bad at all.

Gum disease is no joke. It has a direct link to your heart. So if you dont take care of your teeth/gums, you will have a greater chance of getting some serious cardiovascular problem in the not so distant future.

Good news is that midwest has actual dental schools you could go to for cheaper work. Costal dental schools are trash. That's one option.

Gums cost more than teeth.

OP you have some hope though.

Look into local dental schools near you, they'll offer dental work for up to 60-90% off.

Bunch of rich college boy fag words. Talk normal.

>$10k
Haaaaaah. Thats 50% of my annual income.
Before i made this thread I was about 75% sure I wasnt gonna do anything with my insurance. After hearing the prices and the amount of work, ballpark, im about 99.7% sure Im just gonna ignore it til it kills me.

>dont take super good care of of teeth
>not as bad as OP though
>at most miss 3 days due to being a lazy nigger
>rarely had those black spots that needed to be drilled out and filled (completely blanking on the name now...)
>however, since i turned 19~ i noticed myself that i GRIND THE FUCK out of my teeth in my sleep
>simular to when meth heads and MDMA users get lock-jaw
>like, i have never done stimulant drugs, but that happens when you're a tweaker head due to the andrenaline stress your body goes through
>im only really a shy reserved guy, didnt know i was a fucking night terror nervous wreck
>sometimes its so bad, i wake up in the morning tired, my face and jaw muscles are tired and i taste teeth dust
>also too lazy/busy to find a solution lmao

Attached: 1569310711619.jpg (455x457, 150K)

OP, have a read at web.archive.org/web/20131206025452/http://www.doctorspiller.com/dental_practices.htm

It's a tragedy that this site is not on the Internet anymore.

if you're in the US you can get it done for free, thanks obama, or get it on credit. just get it done dude

OP here, i also grind my teeth in my sleep

It wont kill you. They will fall out and you'll get dentures. It's not that bad. Dying with perfect teeth is sad.

I make about $24,000 a year, which is too much for any government assistance of any kind

god youre a fucking idiot...

>Before i made this thread I was about 75% sure I wasnt gonna do anything with my insurance. After hearing the prices and the amount of work, ballpark, im about 99.7% sure Im just gonna ignore it til it kills me.

at least work on a "compromised" plan with your dentist. Maybe they can excavate the decay and do direct composite restorations where possible. start saving. try to maintain what you can. Extract the hopeless teeth.

Hell, just get silver diamine fluoride and arrest all the decay and live with black stains. It's serious money though to do it right.

This is an indisputable fact.

GET THIS SORTED NOW.

There's a really quick and cheap fix: your dentist (or more likely dental nurse) takes a mold of your top teeth, from the mold a positive of your teeth is cast, and from the positive a little thin silicone gumshield is made.

You pop this over your teeth every night, grind the shit out of it, and when it wears through you get another one.

Cheap, straightforward and effective, it'll take an afternoon of your time to get it done and it'll save thousands in dental work. Go get one done tomorrow.

Tell the dentist this when you get there. Just tell them your budget and have him do the stuff that hurts you so hopefully you can walk outa there without the discomfort I'm sure that mess is causing you.

you brush like a fag and your teeth are retarded

i know, i know. im just a lazy cunt. i looked it up a bit before though, and its a nervous thing? i dont feel nervous. im a socially awkard dickhead (who isnt, browsing Cred Forums) but i didnt figure i was that bad

its a meme bro

Fuck you Op. Stupid fuck just looking for attention.

You wont even bring you car to the shop to see how bad it really is and what it will take to fix it.

Except instead of a car, its your fucking teeth.

dipshit. go see a dentist and find out how fucked you really are.
A lot of these people are telling you the dentist can at least get you fixed for whatever you can pay the best he can at that price.
Then once hes done salvaging your mouth. You can take the steps to unfuck your face.

Pretty sure itd just be a drop in the bucket and a complete waste of time. The amount of work Ill need vs what Ill be able to get are vastly different, and Ive been discouraged by this thread lol. Probably gonna end up cancelling my dental insurance since it wont help anyway. Just wanted to warn the rest of you to brush.

I don't want to make you feel worse, but you have a short period, right now, where you can step in and stop this problem where it is before it gets any worse.

If you leave it, it will get a lot worse.

Please, please get it looked at while you still can. The dentist wants to help you, even if you're socially anxious. Just make an appointment and tell them what you told us. They'll fix everything.

This

OP, don't give up without trying. Whatever the dentist says or does or doesn't do, it's still going to be better than leaving it.

You’re a fucking pussy.

At least you’re happy with what you have. Do whatever you want. Most of us wouldn’t be happy with your lot and would try to get it fixed. But you do you.

fair fucks man. i've a check up soon anyways so i'll mention it

why are you worrying about money when your teeth are so bad they'll probably kill you any day now.

just go retard. teeth work is one of the few things where going into some debt seems reasonable for the work done.

dont worry about teeth op , teeth are for gay people thats why fairys come to get them

Attached: oCPaZLz.jpg (1600x1200, 114K)

good lord man
what have you done

Attached: 1569699233304.jpg (480x450, 15K)

I've gone weeks without brushing and haven't had a cavity in years. I eat like shit too

How old are you?

CAVITY thats the word.
but yeah our luck wont last bro, brush them pearls. if it isnt the teeth, its the fucking gums dude, and you do not want receeded gums. google that, the images will make you wanna scrub for hours.

Attached: 1558613415342.png (440x440, 196K)

OP is 35

thats some fucking up teeth you got there

OP, just take the time and research every possible way you can get that dentist appointment whether it be some kind of Obama care, or a line of credit or saving up. The sooner you do it the better. You have bad teeth, but 5rust me, it's better to turn up with teeth in your shape that can be worked on, than in 3, 5, 9 years when you're teeth are fully beyond repair short of removing them alldown to the root.

Or, do you, go on each day, before you fall asleep push the thought of your wrotten, stinking teeth to the back of your mind, keep carrying that burden and ignoring it as if it isn't there chipping away at you. Ask yourself why you don't go, apart from the money you're probably extremely embarrassed but dentists are there to help, and if you really want this you'll find the money. You're lying to yourself to say you will never be able to afford this.

Last point, don't you want a girlfriend op? Don't you want to feel some affection or get laid? Improving your teeth is going to improve your life in so many ways from pain, to social interactions, to girls. You're the only person stopping your success right now with the excuse of Never being able to afford it.

Thats going to bite you in the ass one day. Gum disease is coming for ya.

OP is a fat 30 year old beta cuck loser with no prospects in his life. He made poor life decisions and now has to wallow in the misery of them. Didn’t do good in school so he’s a poor fuck. Didn’t eat well, he’s fat. Didn’t brush his teeth along with not eating well, his teeth are rotting. Do something with your life while you have a chance faggot!