Asian thread

Asian thread

Attached: 09.jpg (1372x1372, 1.05M)

Attached: img(10).jpg (432x576, 25K)

Asians and white girls are my biggest weaknesses, they make me so fucking weak and horny.. prob why i am posting this now..

I want to be forced to be someones slave boy on kik by being shown pictures of girls to be made horny and vulnerable.

Just so you know why...
Recently i was looking for pictures of girls on Cred Forums as I was horny and i added one guy on kik who was willing to send me some. After he sent a few pics he asked that I take off my shirt and take a picture, which i ended up doing as I was horny and didn't think much of it. After I did that he just started forcing me to do more as he got me more horny. He would send me multiple pictures of girls and force me to strip down. He made me strip one piece a time, slowly exposing myself, from my pants, to my boxers, and so on. Long story short, he kept sending more and more until he had me naked and exposed, my balls and dick tied, me gagged, toothbursh forced in me and cumming for him.. even when i tried to resist him he would send more pics and just kept using degrading words till he broke me down. Anyways at the time it was super humilating and degrading but for some reason im craving this feeling again and now posting on here and i dont know why.

I will show live picture of myself doing what i'm told..

My kik is: ronlans

More, and name?

God damn, you post this in every Asian thread- this is weapons grade autism

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

here you go, user. I stabilized it. It's got some artifact because of it though. Can't seem to clean it up anymore without either manual work or oil painting.

Attached: 1579577163772-sharpen-stabilize.png (432x576, 481K)

I was able to kinda hide some of the weird artifacts with grain. Maybe some will prefer this version idk.

Attached: 231cc3a-c0a50bc7-120-0.jpg (432x576, 359K)

More?

Attached: vn5M3ZW.jpg (640x960, 59K)

Interesting, nice work

Attached: img(8).jpg (422x563, 22K)

sure

Looking for Asian ass in black thongs

Attached: 1553932904859.jpg (750x937, 120K)

Attached: 8WKJqBq.png (269x808, 458K)

Attached: 1521599636944.jpg (1080x1080, 108K)

Attached: fjj.jpg (1535x1979, 566K)

more

Attached: 1579570636976.jpg (1186x892, 164K)

Sojo Spa Club, nice korean spa in NJ right over the GWB

Bro no one wants to fucking do that for you you autist. Kill yoursef

holy fucking shit if I thought she were truly self confident this would be the sexiest pic ever

need ALL MORE

sexy

anyone got wins of some twitter onlyfans girl "prettyinmoney"

I want to be forced to be someones slave boy on kik by being shown pictures of girls to be made horny and vulnerable.

Im most into white and asain girls, girls in socks or showing feet are even more potent on me.. i have been stripped before by guys and forced gagged, balls and dick gotten tied, ive been forcefully told to anal myself and cum out of a lose of control... you could do whatever u wanted to me as long as im horny enough.. :s

I will show live picture of myself doing what i'm told.

My kik is: ronlans

this thread is boring as fffff

Bro you're a faggot. Should probably off yourself tbh