You are too fucking stupid get off the computer and your phone

>you are too fucking stupid get off the computer and your phone

nypost.com/2018/06/12/millennial-men-are-getting-dumber-by-the-year/

Attached: 2.png (674x631, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2018/08/pentagon-most-americans-are-too-fat-stupid-to-enlist-in-the-military/
theeducatoronline.com/k12/news/students-do-better-in-singlesex-schools--study/242635
edition.cnn.com/2013/08/09/opinion/kimmel-single-sex-classes/index.html
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/545053.stm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

observer.com/2018/08/pentagon-most-americans-are-too-fat-stupid-to-enlist-in-the-military/

Schools literally taught us it would be a bad thing if we were successful as men, what did you expect would come of that?

seems false, proof?

well at least i'm not the faggot writing shit articles online

Old rich white dudes used to be kids at some point

faggot

mega faggot

retarded faggot

autistic faggot

>Researchers examined the intelligence levels of more than 730,000 young Norwegian men and found their scores dropped roughly eight points between 1970 and 2009, according to a report published Monday in the journal PNAS.
hmmmm wow i wonder what could possibly explain this?

Attached: blacks IQ.jpg (644x644, 93K)

basically the same this as before, just worse, dumb faggot.

buddy i dont speak that ebonics shit, youre gonna have to type like youre white for me to understand

kys faggot

epic

I believe it. I know some people that are absolute FUCKTARDS that werent even half as stupid 5 years ago.
They all moved off the Seattle and LA, had to came back eventually (dat cost of living tho) and were just noticeably dumber, and got worse ever since.

The problem is education, which got changed throughout the 80's and 90's which became more focused on female performance and moved toward subjective feelings based curriculum instead of the objective based format that was once the basis of Western Education. They also did away with segregating kids based on intellectual ability which meant instead of each child being taught based on their needs, everybody had to move at the pace of the dumbest cunt in the class. There has also been major pushes to shut down studies that prove separating based on gender and teaching based on the learning styles of those particular genders drastically increases academic performance for both groups. Essentially millenials (including women) are stupider because their education has been ideologicaly driven by post-modern ideologues who are trying to make education about proving their ideological view point and not achieving the best result for students regardless of gender, race etc.

what cuck school did you go to? only thing school taught me was math

what the hell are you talking about? schools that teach feelings and separate boys and girls? that makes no god damn sense and definitely didn't happen (unless you count private schools that teach the bible over science and only allow one gender)

A canadian school so a very cucked school

ahhhh. ok.

found the millennial

at least he makes money with his shit posts

>Norwegians
One country, not a whole generation.
Also, the fucking ads on this website are intolerable.

retard, go to ad-ons and download "adblocker"

Seperating boys and girls was a study done and it found that academic performance was better across both genders than classes that are co-ed. Despite being solidly backed by eveidence polticians and top educators rejected it, panning the premise as sexist, and flawed based on the assumption 'there are no differences between boys and girls'.
theeducatoronline.com/k12/news/students-do-better-in-singlesex-schools--study/242635
And response from that article: edition.cnn.com/2013/08/09/opinion/kimmel-single-sex-classes/index.html

The previous separation of classes based on academic ability was scrapped as it was deemed to have a detrimental effect on the self esteem and so it was scrapped in UK, US and most Western education systems.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/545053.stm