Hey Cred Forums i'm the user that was asking all those questions about how to ask that girl i liked out yesterday...

hey Cred Forums i'm the user that was asking all those questions about how to ask that girl i liked out yesterday. i though i should give you a quick update. i receive a message from the girl this morning and she basically said this
>hey user, i'd love to catch up this week but i'm really busy and i have a few things planned on my days off this week, however i definitely have time next week. what time are you free next week? i'm free on so and so day
so i guess this is a win? not sure what to send back to her but she seems like she want's to meet up

Attached: 1554464518528.jpg (512x422, 29K)

How did you ask her sorry wasn’t here

i asked the girl to hang out and get coffee with me this week more or less

bump

so since she sent me a message back with a date next week where she's free, i guess i should take that as a sign she's interested? (or at the very least want's to meet up with me)

alright i'm about to text her back and say
>that sounds great, i'm free on Wednesday so that sounds perfect
how does this sound?

This seems good user.

The autism is strong with this one

should i set up a place to meet first or should i just say what i wrote and work that out later. she knows we're going out for coffee but i haven't set a place to meet up or anything

Sounds good. I've seen your situation go both ways in my life, but the ball's rolling now, hope it goes in your favor!

pls no bully fren

Attached: 1545557407401.jpg (793x786, 52K)

yes obviously.
Did you guys already talk about where you'll meet or what you'll do? If not do it in this text.
Give her an option on the activity only, not the time. Since she already said she's free don't give her the option to reschedule or rethink.

I didn't see your thread yesterday so not sure of entire story.

this user again No make sure to add a coffee place in this text. Schedule this date asap before she reconsiders.

well she said she was free on Wednesday or Thursday and wants to know when i'll be free next week

so i guess i should be proactive and choose the place for her right?

No she may not like it. Don't give date/time an option, just say around a time at best. Then suggest a few coffee shops.

alright frens. i live near a small shopping center (well not so much a shopping center but a huge grocery store with a bunch of little stores near by) i know there's a nice coffee store there and it's only walking distance from my house (we also live in the same suburb which is also i plus i guess) should i just take her there?

i already did that and she said what i wrote up here i mean i'm a neet so i'm free all the time, but she actually works so shes usually busy

forgot to mention for those who didn't see the last thread. i basically asked for advice on how to ask this girl to hang out for coffee, she's responded with a time and now i'm not sure what to text her back

alright now i'm not sure what to do. both and are telling me to do the opposite of the other on and now i'm not sure which user to trust

Attached: 1562154090499.jpg (250x206, 6K)

*of each other

Hehehehehe roll the dice and pick one user

alright, this is what i'm about to text her
>sounds great, i'm free next Wednesday so that works out perfectly. i was thinking about going going to/meeting up at (coffee store name) does that work for you?
this is what i'm about to send, does it make me sound pathetic? is there anything i should change? my fingers hovering over the send button

so i'm guessing as no ones responded yet that is okay? i want to send it but i don't want to sound like a beta

I hope it turns out good for you user. I’m crossing my fingers

Attached: C68B7359-0177-42A3-8EAE-25EB30827299.jpg (750x752, 476K)

thanks fren. do you think is okay. i'm about to click send but i'm really nervous and need some advice

Attached: 1553233954551.png (646x595, 304K)

You’re literally asking to setup a date and time. It’s not rocket science so yeah as long it’s simple and straight to the point. All that does matter is what you do at the coffee shop and that it’s but I’m counting you can do it. Now I’m gonna stop procrastinating on Cred Forums and study for finals

Attached: F930DD3A-BFA1-4B2C-B033-8F26BD3C0E57.png (750x1334, 1.42M)

thank fren, i really appreciate it

Attached: images.png (255x198, 7K)

This thread is so wholesome it nearly made me have a feeling. Like some sort of 11 year old. But best of luck OP hope you have a good time with her.

Attached: 1578957508147.jpg (1024x512, 70K)

thanks fren i really appreciate everyone's help. i'm about to send the message i wrote here to her now. hopefully everything works out great. she sent a smile face emoji to be so i'll send her one in the message as well. i'll keep Cred Forums updated on how it goes. once again thanks frens

Attached: 1562591984387.png (657x527, 25K)

alright i just sent it. the only change i made from was that i wrote going to instead of meeting up. it's in the hands of god frens. i'll keep you guys updated with how this turns out

stick your finger in her pooper

i haven't gotten to that point yet