ITT: explain the science / evolutionary purpose of your fetish

ITT: explain the science / evolutionary purpose of your fetish

i’ll start. people usually break down attraction to women as a natural selection / evolutionary thing, like women with wider hips has to do with their ability to give birth, or attraction to bigger tits is because it means she can breast feed and provide for your offspring. but theres a lot of other fetishes and im wondering what their purpose is in that same way

for me im a major foot fag, ive always been into feet since i was young. ive heard some people explain it as pretty feet means they care about being clean and healthy, or some people say it has to do with running and optimal “foot structure” or something. but over the years my fetish has become really focused on longer toes. i prefer slimmer / daintier feet and i’m not big on wrinkles like a lot of people. that said, im curious if theres even an evolutionary meaning behind an attraction to longer toes. any psychology / doctor fags want to explain?

Attached: 3CAC7A42-382C-4294-9466-E4290656107D.jpg (375x500, 43K)

I find eating disorders, cutting, and self destructive behaviour incredibly hot. Nothing is more attractive than a girl who hates herself so much she cant control her need to be hurt.

The only evolutionary link is: I have an overactive carer impulse, which is part of why I'm into girls who show obvious signs of not being able to cope.

however from an evolutionary point of view its pretty fucking stupid, because I'd be actively keeping inferior specimens alive and breeding

Attached: 10554109_674592219313694_1907058474_n.jpg (640x640, 183K)

Attached: fullsizeoutput_1c9f.jpg (1472x802, 229K)

maybe it has to do with domination and control? or maybe in some weird way its the idea that a girl has the willpower to hurt herself and therefore its kind of a strength?

toes are a bit short and stubby and older looking for my taste

little better but i prefer slender looking toes, hers are a bit chubbier

all my kinks have to do with dominance and control, so you're not wrong. But it's to do with them being so desperate that have no control at all and need someone to step in and handle their life for them.

the instinct to care for those who cant care for themselves makes perfect sense when it's applied to your own children or somebody who is temporarily incapacitated. But being exclusively into broken girls is a poor way of expressing it if we're talking natural selection.

I'm fine with it, but it's a fetish user. it's link to the survival of my genetic line is as tenuous as a guy who likes to jack it into stolen underwear.

oh so its more to do with a desperation, like a dependency on you which is so intense that its like youre the only thing keeping them alive, so like a power thing

and true its a fetish. but ive always found the idea of fetishes interesting.

its the same lady, and they are the longest toes Ive ever seen in person

Attached: 11906318_1504033073255117_933603629_n.jpg (640x640, 69K)

pretty much it, yeah. Objectively I want to help them fix and improve their lives, but at another level I want them completely reliant on me in an unhealthy way. to need me more than they need to breathe, unable to even consider life without me.

I try to stick to the 'helping them improve' side.

I guess my reptilian brain looks at my girlfriend and thinks "this one will keep us safe yesssss"

That's why I'm a sub I suppose

longest ive seen. these toes are perfect imo

Attached: 267A5DFF-4902-45B5-B3DB-B3A66841F7C1.jpg (1125x616, 83K)

Attached: 3D5CD0BC-02B6-4D37-B5E3-42EC6C1AA03E.jpg (1125x619, 91K)

these look just like my toes

I have a foot fetish, but it came at a later age.

My theory is that there's no real theory. Natural selection doesn't necessarily weed out things that don't hinder reproduction, and even some things that do hinder reproduction aren't always weeded out if enough people can pick up the slack or if it's not totally inhibiting.

I suspect it may just be a malfunction, and maybe partly related to your first explanation. Any body part can suggest fertility, and feet count. They also are usually not visible, and have lots of smooth, round edges and a kind of 3D "jutting" nature. All of those traits also apply to breasts. It may just be a conditioning situation that mixes them up with tits, but at a subconscious level, so you're not aware of this.

One way to test this theory is to wait a few decades until we have ultra-realistic VR or prosthetics. If an attractive woman invents a new artificial appendage or body part which is also smooth, round, and jutting, but otherwise looks nothing like feet or breasts, and hides it most of the time, I suspect some people may start to develop a fetish for it as well.

It may have something to do with dopamine response. Your brain might trick itself into supplying dopamine even though it's not quite sensible, much like, say, gambling addiction. But it's probably a lot more complex than that. I only developed my fetish after seeing a lot of pics on Cred Forums, around when I was 23, though I've been on here since I was 18. If this theory holds up, I suspect many other people are latently susceptible to it and could be conditioned or "hypnotized" into developing a foot fetish, but good luck getting that study funded.

you better share right now

Aside from evolution and what not i think fetishes can be born from things weve experienced from childhood also. Like if there was something particular that gave you a pleasent feeling as a child I think we can sometimes grow up to sort of sexualize it and it gives us a pleasurable nostalgia.

Like for me personally. I LOVE men with long hair. I've been with some pretty ugly ass guys simply because they had a beautiful head of hair.

Genetically speaking I could be attracted to that because a full head of hair with no signs of early balding can show strong genetics and that's what a female would want.

On a more surface level though It might have to do with the first guy that made an impact on my life. Which was when I was about 6 years old and we had a boy who was 10 years older living with us. He was a family friend and he treated me so nicely and was honestly like the big brother at girl would kill for.
He had pretty long hair that he kept in a ponytail and I played with his hair all the time.

So my fetish for men with hair could also stem from my pleasent memories with that boy.

I'm a guy with size 16 feet, you don't want that.

and even if you do, I'm not really down with some anons on Cred Forums cumming to my fingertoes.

yeah nvm. was hoping you were a femanon lmao

I believe that the most probable explanation to foot fetish is that it is a brain glitch coming from the close proximity of neurons representing feet to those representing genitals in the somatosensory cortex.
t. footfag

Attached: 860_Sensory_Homunculus_0.jpg (860x460, 77K)

To add to this theory also it can be the same with trauma.

I feel like I hear many stores of people with abusive childhoods who end up taking that trauma into the bedroom and get off on all of it.
I'm not exactly sure why but it could be a weird coping mechanism.

>evolutionary purpose
evolution does not have a "purpose", user

A bit unrelated but did you know theres actually a nerve in the foot that's connected to the clit?

I read it somewhere once before but I've also experienced it before when rubbing the bottom of my foot against something prickly. Like something like a hairbrush or just anything with a bumpy surface.
I always feel a tickle right in my clit. It doesnt really get me off it's just a funny tickle.
Dunno of guys have anything similar

the word you are looking for is 'formative childhood experiences'. Sometimes trauma, sometimes just events/people/specific details that, for some reason, make an impression on you.

sometimes, as a kid, you just see/experience a thing, and it makes you feel strange and you don't know why. 15 years later you're really into something exciting in the bedroom because you had a weird reaction to one episode of ducktales.

>source: the peter pan movie

I think that my fetish for women with braces probably either comes from a fondness for shiny objects or due to never having them myself and being attracted to the mystery.

Or maybe it's just the autism.

Same.

I think what you're describing is the premise of reflexology.

its trash, but nerves are all linked in together. If my foot itches, there's a spot on my knee I can scratch that fixes it. there's a lot of weird wiring under the surface.

Thoughts, OP?

Attached: 11F28520-6BF8-406A-9F74-33DA6628D266.jpg (1242x1583, 378K)

a lot of ones like that (schoolgirl outfits, braces, teacher fantasies, etc) come down to when you started noticing girls. when you're 11-14, a lot of girls have braces, so that's what a girl you're into looks like. As an adult, nobody seems to quite fit that ideal anymore and that makes you focus in on it more.

Or any user

Attached: CD7BB4CE-A7FF-45F5-942A-CEEDDF93D159.jpg (1242x1598, 542K)

Looks like foots to me

Thanks user

Attached: 9DB9DB70-914A-4D3D-B13F-56FBE63F6100.jpg (1242x1567, 430K)

My milf step aunt would have me stay weekends over at her house and she would bathe me and do sexual shit like suck my pre pubescent 4 inch cock while holding me down and tickling/blowing raspberries on me. This happened all the way until I was around 16 and she moved away to like Honolulu or some place and I haven’t heard of her since. I guess since she was still under 40 and we weren’t blood related made it sort of better but she did this stuff to me starting age 4 and it just gave me that funny feeling on the head of my cock and I didn’t start ejaculating with her until 14. Some times when I’m just sitting alone in my apartment I just kinda think about it and honestly kind of miss it a bit and I kind of think the reason she did the tickling part was so it didn’t just seem like rape but more of a game to my younger self. When I was around 12 it started feeling more than just good and I’ve never had an orgasm with a different woman better than the ones I had with her. But anyways getting held down and blown while being tickled is my fetish all because of her. I know now what she did was illegal and was considered rape and didn’t really become consensual until I hit puberty because then I was horny and did want sex. Looking back I kinda miss the kinky shit of getting smothered by her and getting held down and raspberried. I also know another woman wouldn’t dominate me like this specific manner but my step aunt basically hard wired me into liking that kind of stuff.

Anyone else?

Attached: 17A8C8C2-C7FE-44D0-8EAD-2FD0BC784D19.jpg (1242x1576, 458K)

I suspect my enjoyment of taking lewds is because it lets me see myself in an attractive light and I get affirmation sharing with people. I have body dysphoria and am currently transitioning but, seeing myself even as my birth gender was fine as long as I also found it attractive. I’m bi and barely see it as myself in the pics anyway, unless I do look convincingly like the gender I’m aiming for.
My partner gets off to others wanting me but no one being able to have me, which I enjoy as well. As a switch I can enjoy the feeling of power as strangers want me and I deny them, and the submission of sharing nudes and having strangers cum over them.
Would only trust my partner but I’m into forced orgasms and bondage and rape rp. Probably because of my guilt for enjoying the parts of my gender and body that I do. Having it be rp and characters gives a degree of separation where it doesn’t get personal but I can get off to humiliation and fantasy. Would just as easily be willing to top in these situations tho.
Feet are just pretty. Have no idea how to explain that one

Nice and smooth

Thank you, would love to hear more thoughts

Attached: E1295523-40EB-4042-BE6F-265D878D61F3.jpg (1242x1990, 486K)

10/10, this you user?

Oh wouldn’t you like to know

Attached: 2E785031-85EA-4C1A-ACED-B6F23072EA77.jpg (1242x1700, 1.35M)

yes I would

keep posting

Huge ugly feet

Gross

Yuck

What do you think?

Attached: E01FC168-7990-4B9C-9CD9-6D7E0594A4EC.jpg (1242x1931, 1.73M)

I'd apply my semen to that body with a paint roller

Is that all? Hehe I’d love more details

Attached: BC9C90A4-D868-4463-A06F-2C44B9B13886.jpg (1242x2001, 1.78M)

Different user here also with a foot fetish but you remind of a girl I want to impregnate. The feet and face and body. Don’t know what it is. But it’s just meant to be. It just fits.

I appreciate that user. Are you saying you want to impregnate me as well? Hehe

Attached: DB2F06C4-579A-4FA2-BCCB-1504F6748E7F.jpg (1242x1926, 1.56M)

From all you’ve posted. Smooth. 2nd and 3rd toe longer than big toe. Kinda thick thighs. I’ve been with all kinds of girls but just something about your complexion and build really does it for me. What are you like Scandinavian or some? Irish?

10/10 would worship straight out of sweaty flats after a long summer day

Thank you so much! Mostly German with a bit of French as well
Mmm I would love that. How would you worship?

Attached: 0E503C5E-53C2-4913-B8E4-4D94B5E3C377.jpg (1242x2020, 1.47M)

Yeah you’re tall smooth and slender but thick enough where it counts. Got a mischievous vibe about you, and you look down for anything. Might be a wreck but aren’t we all on this site? Would definitely fuck you and cum in your pussy without telling let you figure it out. Might lock you in the bedroom and make you take it in the ass before you can leave. All that fun stuff. Help you cope with past trauma. Occasionally give you the reins to dominate me.

Good combo. Two different kinds of passionate. Stern and freaky. Personally I’d have you on your stomache fucking you and pull your feet up from behind and suck your toes that way. Or just smother your feet on my face while I’m fucking you on the edge of the bed. Running my tongue up and down your soles. Sucking the toes. Tongue between. Upward thrust. G-Spot. Multitask. All that gay shit.

Tall women. Undoubtedly something related to mommy issues.

i just love being forced to massage, smell, kiss, and lick a soft pair of soles after they've been stuck inside a pair of shoes all day

bonus points if i'm held down and given a handjob while being forced to smell your dirty socks afterward