How about a thread where people who relate to this post so we're not mind-numbingly alone?

how about a thread where people who relate to this post so we're not mind-numbingly alone?

Attached: foareever.jpg (500x500, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/dkSgc43NETB
youtube.com/watch?v=92YYAWVOzpo
youtu.be/g-EJbMksA1U
youtube.com/watch?v=zIkA8d0P6xU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related

Attached: image.Jpeg-4.jpg (1600x736, 84K)

Yeah I feel that OP.

I've just learned to accept that I'm going to be alone forever and just do what I can before I die to still have fun. Video games, cars, all that superficial normie shit can occupy you till your dead.

It's not emotional connection, but it's something to pass the time.

Another fucking year gone

Attached: 1559854719318.gif (540x540, 1.62M)

Attached: like-family-guy-but-ya-know-ix-lull-for-sad-17875215.png (500x300, 85K)

That gif makes me miss doing psychedelics.

Attached: 1579450432-20200119.png (684x1009, 439K)

i was like that but 2 months ago got laid and its starting to be less awkward being around people

those feels feel like they're feeling up again.

Attached: 1567959435139.jpg (125x116, 2K)

sometimes all you can do is laugh away the pain of life

Attached: 1570269379653.jpg (640x640, 81K)

tfw no gf to share toblerone with

Attached: 1567909139793.jpg (1018x511, 17K)

how old are you?

i accepted my fate probably 12 years ago, i'm 29 now. video games aren't fun anymore. my dad and brother love cars and i wish i did but i don't get any rush from them and i just get stressed thinking about how much ticky tack shit you have to pay for with them. car insurance, registration, oil changes, gas, repairs, tires, etc. never ending nagging little things to do.

i ran out of things to do to pass the time. i'm just constantly bored and lonely.

I walk my cars around the woods during the day and around the neighborhood at night so nobody sees me.

Attached: 1459849583_gamersky_036origin_071_2016431752AB8.jpg (500x552, 31K)

vocaroo.com/dkSgc43NETB

>cars
cats

Attached: IMG_8488.jpg (1210x1613, 1.27M)

i get that people get me. they also can't stand my presence

>I get stressed thinking about hobbies that cost money

so pick a hobby that doesn't involve constant outlay of cash. Most of them involve spending at certain points, but not on an ongoing basis.

buy a couple baofengs from china for $30 and start playing with ham radio, dive into a dumpster and find shit you can fix with basic harborfreight-grade tools since it doesn't matter if you break them, go to a hackerspace open day, look at all the shit they have going on and decide if access to all of that to play with and people to talk to is worth $20/month to you.

Hell, everybody eats. look up some recipes online, buy ingredients, and start trying to make all the shit you like from the most basic level and save money in the process.

literally anything around you can be a hobby user. it doesn't have to be something you sink $10k/year into like cars.

I'm 26. Work a decent job, pursue a few hobbies. Current obsession is motorcycles. Every time I have a near death experience the adrenaline rush makes me feel more alive than I ever have.

I don't feel alone at all and I'm getting kinda paranoid.

I sleep with knives and booby traps. Any dumb girl would probably think I'm some kind of killer.

Can I go to sleep right now and wake up someplace nice?
Wake up to a place where I can look in the mirror and like what see.
A place where I dont have to feel self conscious because everyone likes me
A place where when I go to sleep I wont have thoughts of suicide, everything I fucked up, and people who have left

Sorry for this faggot edgy shit
Just wanted to get it out

Attached: kys.jpg (1130x1074, 101K)

Don't apologize.

You're not alone in wishing that for once, when you wake up, you'd feel better.

Attached: clay.jpg (1024x768, 206K)

Attached: 1455405246820.jpg (960x720, 114K)

this is me

I dig it, is it original?

Attached: 1573396484857.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

i'm just not a fucking pussy about it

post pics of knives and booby traps

i cook but cooking isn't fun for me.

the problem is there's nothing left i want to do that i can do. everything left involves at least another person and thus isn't achievable.

hey man that's a legitimate thing for a lot of people. motorcycles are probably good, just you and the bike and the road. plenty to distract your attention from shitty existence.

maybe it's time i get into motorcycles. used to be scared of getting hurt and dying, now i realize that may not be the worst outcome.

i wish the same for you and me. wish i could be someone else, somewhere else, someone who people like. someone who has people who care.

just wake up every day just as shitty as the day before, never feeling rested.

there's nowhere i could spray paint that. my last job was close but i saw how people really felt about me at the end and left a sour taste.

how to cope with slowly going batshit insane

funny bear video. yes i made that, i like making songs without choruses it's a representation of life, everyone has expectations and then they get let down when what was promised doesn't exist.

no idea. i'm with you. it feels like i'm sliding on a hill covered in ice with my car, i can spin my wheels but there's nothing to get traction and i can control the direction of my fall and slow it down a little but there's nothing i can do from slipping all the way to the bottom at the end of the day.

Attached: 1579157376893.gif (400x400, 3K)

youtube.com/watch?v=92YYAWVOzpo

I'm too tired man...
I think that says enough about how much I can relate. Good luck out there.

I still play pic related, trying to capture something lost long ago.

Attached: wall1-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 685K)

you're sicker than you think
a helpful tool, listen thoroughly

youtu.be/g-EJbMksA1U

>tfw too tired to sleep

What a bunch of so much irritating noise.

Attached: 1267677612923.gif (175x157, 4K)

What is the key and chord progression for your song? I'm bored playing my bass and would quite like to play something over the top of that. If it's not too much trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=zIkA8d0P6xU

Attached: Found_475389592_16477.jpg (245x300, 16K)

don't know shit about keys lol

the progression is

[intro/main)
b, g, d#, f
b, g#, d#, f

[chorus?]
b, g, f, d# (x2)

sounds like you still need to be with people in some way.

Let me know how I can help.

but also...
/thread

that's perfect thanks a lot.

I relate to this post, but it doesn't make me sad or depressed. It used to, but you can only get burned so many times and if you keep going after it, you're a dumbass. I used to invite people to do fun things all the time, or wish I got invited, but after awhile, I said fuck it. I'll do it myself and enjoy it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti people, and if I find my tribe someday, so be it. I just got tired of putting in the effort to include others into my life.