Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Attached: 1579513458136.webm (720x480, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/keke-challenge-gone-wrong/
liveleak.com/view?t=7aa_1494486404
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1579504732345.webm (224x400, 1.8M)

Attached: 1579519178568.webm (640x640, 1.79M)

Attached: 1572253475738.webm (640x360, 951K)

Attached: 1571360380413.webm (854x480, 1.71M)

>10 pin bowling

>Human beings will do anything, anything. I am convinced. That’s why, when all those beheadings started in Iraq, it didn’t bother me. A lot of people here were horrified, “ Whaaaa, beheadings! ” What, are you fucking surprised? Just one more form of extreme human behaviour. Besides, who cares about some mercenary civilian contractor from Oklahoma who gets his head cut off? Fuck them. Hey Jack, you don’t want to get your head cut off? Stay the fuck in Oklahoma. They aren’t cutting off heads in Oklahoma, as far as I know. But I do know this: you strap on a gun and go strutting around some other mens' country you’d better be ready for some action, Jack. You’d better be ready for some action. People are touchy about that sort of thing.

murder all nsa

DCLXVI

You mean nigger hate thread?

Thank you for killing worthless nigger

More crime fails like this?

These videos are a lot cooler when they are playing that muzzie shit music over them.

Always

bump

Attached: 1571506554036.webm (450x800, 1.64M)

Attached: 1570851012997.webm (384x480, 1.42M)

lmao what an adventure

Attached: 1572218440163.webm (238x416, 1.4M)

Attached: 1570172462182.webm (498x360, 500K)

kek deserved

I hope they put the boots, hard style to that fucking shit skin.

Attached: pscat.webm (720x1280, 1.74M)

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: 1571650164366.webm (576x1024, 1.95M)

Democrats 2016 onward

Attached: 1571772544999.webm (352x640, 1.72M)

Attached: 1569991732361.webm (400x300, 754K)

Attached: 3AB2CAFE-AE60-43A5-9245-8F924453E3E9.jpg (1045x792, 274K)

Attached: 1570162765427.webm (400x220, 797K)

Attached: F2D48C02-5916-433E-A1B2-D1FA33D8C211.jpg (1080x1080, 217K)

idiot

Attached: balltrap.webm (272x480, 1.73M)

How is his dumbass not only alive, but seemingly uninjured?

not even rekt, guy walked out just fine

That's hardly rekt. Just some idiots who managed to set an oil bottle alight or something. I'd guess they spilled some oil on a hot engine.

I will never stop losing to this

Good for ylyl

What's the story here? And why are they beating dogs?

This fills me with rage for some reason.

>soyboy manchild cackles like a 5 year old for getting a fucking videogame console
>cat realized his genes only pollute humanity and goes for his fucking jugular

Based Cat.

Attached: 1567778827089.gif (408x303, 708K)

Wow never have I actually sympathized with cops

did he just john wicked 4 guys and why?

The car was pretty rekt and honestly, until the last frame or two, you'd expect the guy was gonna be rekt too.
>well, if you haven't seen it 20 times before

Luck I suppose but you see how half the car is crumpled in? That absorbed and distributed the force of the collision across the length of the car body and the floor and middle support column are likely to absorb quite a lot of force. Plus he was just very lucky.

found the simp

I kind of want that steady cam.

Wow quality content please post more

dog are obviously protecting the man. so i would guess shit cops being shit cops to the man, the dogs won't leave. so instead of being humans, they just kill the dogs as they probably did the man. and then when people say they hate cops they have no idea why.

nibba you're on Cred Forums you're no better that cat would attack you too for being a degenerate

Looks like pitbulls mauling a guy.

The usual caption for the clip is in fact JohnWick.webm

That's not what user was getting at

we need a lot more of this to happen

Cope harder libdrool

Cops in America are notorious for having very small penis and being jealous. Those were the dogs fucking their wives in that neighborhood.

Dogs are fucking gay. Almost as gay as dog owners

The power of the Lada. A car designed for failure but somehow manages to pull through in every aspect of complete bullshittery

>dog are obviously protecting the man
I'm not sure that he's not actually a cop that the dogs are mauling. I know his pants are down but that seems like it could have happened when dogs latched on to his leg or crotch or something.

Could be a homeless guy with pet pibbles but I sort of thing that it's a cop or something being mauled by them.

What the hell kind of wheels did that thing have or was the guy trying to kick it just a little baby

cops are real niggers and i a proud Rascist

>Cred Forums
>2020
>2mb file size
>No sound
Yeah, we're on the fucking cutting edge here, boys!

You fell for obvious and widely known bait, you are the idiot.

Now you have learned something about gyroscopic force.

How the fuck did the blond bitch get out to help so quickly?

Nigger dogs

Attached: SeizeTheDay.webm (640x480, 1.02M)

wrong. but keep projecting you soyboy faggot. :)

the video is cut...

Fuck yeah tell that soiboi

what the actual fuck? context?

what are you on about you illiterate retard? I said It should have some fucking music instead of its gay silent movie status here, you smoothbrain mongoloid. Learn to read simp.

this is literally out of a cartoon

what the fuck do you expect? i don't think there's a walmart sized server farm running this shit on a connection that costs 2 million a week.

I couldn't watch it till the end. If it doesn't hurt you to watch it, you have ascended and you are not human anymore.

It's not brutal enough for my enjoyment. I'm not even racist

whats up with the twitching?

Can u guys stop arguing like kidsa and actually post some gore

Attached: 1570689107693.webm (640x360, 1.54M)

hard factory reset

the dogs are attacking the owner.

Bikes are very stable when moving

Red kicked yellow in the head. He's seizing or something.

See the blood streaming from yellows face? He's probably in a coma now lmao

Still want to side with the dogs >_>
Dogs rarely attack their owners, and if they did, it's because he's abusive. And if he's abusive to pits it's probably because he's keeping them as fighting dogs (hence why they're so aggressive). Poor dogs never had a chance then, fuck that guy.

Ok

Traumatic brain injury.

There's a moment at 16S where red traps a kick from yello and strikes with his right hand or elbow (resolution isn't really good enough to see) before shoving yellow back with his trapped leg.
Then when yellow falls, red kicks him in the head with his left foot and it looks like a roundhouse that hits yellows temple but either his instep in that kick, or the earlier strike to the head that might have been a forearm, hit yellow's nose and cause the bleeding.

>went over this about 10 threads ago with a couple of MMA/Muay Thai anons and we pulled apart every move in the fight second by second
Both guys are actually, pretty good, red is just a measurable bit better.

bulldogs are vermin

lol nobody saw it coming

Waste of a good pussy

Dogs are gay

No sir, gay is the adjective you do with your boyfriend at night.

Rekt is sick gore is lame

You do realize that other imageboards have the ability to upload vids with sound, and have had that ability for a very long time, right?

Glad you remembered

>Still want to side with the dogs
Can't fault the sentiment.

Attached: SteveIrwin.jpg (640x694, 63K)

kek

Attached: 1578807319904.png (800x450, 648K)

chinks?

he dreamt he was a fish

>Steve Irwin was an animal lover who did so much for nature!
Yeah, he pissed of a stingray so goddamn bad it stabbed him the heart to get away from him.

wtf niggers

This one is pretty damn intense, I have to warn about it even in a rekt thread. Remember, you can not unsee it.

Attached: Guardian Angel.webm (96x96, 328K)

the video is fake
snopes.com/fact-check/keke-challenge-gone-wrong/

Obviously not, there are many clues that it's not but if you want just one, they're driving on the left-hand side.
I think it's probably India, it's tropical, they drive on the left and that woman on the bike looks pretty dark skinned to me.

He was in its territory, he knew the risks and his own widow said that he wouldn't have blamed anyone but himself. Stringray was just doing what it does, true of most animals.

good parenting!

Dog breed of peace

Is this rekt for ants?

Everyone but the one retard here knew that.

Poor dogs.

Owners should be shot next.

Attached: Guardian Angel (2).webm (300x300, 1.54M)

Context?

impressed with redshirt

ok boomer

this is it. I was wrong. some user said it was the owner. I am a fool.

liveleak.com/view?t=7aa_1494486404

Attached: birb and pupper.webm (640x360, 363K)

Generation Y, dumbfaggot millennial.

cant see shit captain

He on his way out, plain and simple. Amber lamps have a few minutes to treat the haemorrhage or it's curtains for the nutcracker.

I feel as though irony isnt an adj. for freshly pressed clothes.

Oh you're a millennial faggot. Go live with your parents and never buy a house or something.

>liveleak.com/view?t=7aa_1494486404
Extremists of any kind never appreciate irony, it's part of the condition.

Oh, the black guy was a bystander trying to help.
Well then, I am shocked.
Happy MLK Jr. day then

>Go live with your parents and never buy a house or something
That's all we can do because you arseholes drove the prices up buying investment properties so you can retire early. There's no fucking way we can buy a property and fuck paying you rent so you can avoid doing an honest days work.

>the black guy was a bystander trying to help
If you mean the one on the ground, no, he was the owner of a small dog that he's trying to protect with his arms while the pibbles are killing it.

spoiler, the little dog dies

At least you can inherit the house when your parents die at age 102

>Oh you're a millennial faggot

No, owner is white.
But they're not supposed to auction them off anymore like that.

you're a gen y too?

kys faggot

Attached: 1575487872904.gif (25x21, 74K)

I'm Gen Y yeah, not Millennial.

lost

With the prices of property currently fuck that dude I'm not gonna put myself in dept to some bank for thirty years ensuring that I'll be a wage cuck. I've moved to the third world so now I can actively gentrify for cheap while not being exploited for my labor by some monopoly man encarnate

Its the same thing you dumb faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials

what is anecdotal evidence?

Did the mma guys say anything about red's early move where he falls down and yellow kicks over his head?
I've always wondered if that was on purpose or a happy coincidence.
No matter how many times I watch it I just can't tell.

retard

>I'm Gen Y yeah, not Millennial.

lolol

Pulling a hidden gun on four unarmed guys isn't really John Wick.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo

It's literally not
Only idiots that believe Newsweek and the media's propaganda of pushing Gen Y and Millenials into convenient boxes to push agendas believe that.
Gen Y are the Children of Late Era Baby Boomers, born from 1976-1987.
Millennials are the offspring of filthy lazy Gen X parents. 1982-2001

No not this one. This one fucked me up

At first I thought it was just honest police work, but then I realized the officers are actually saving the nigger from a dog attack.
>opposite day

Guys its 24°F outside and my heater is broken because I'm poor.
I might not make it to morning.

Pussy, fill your clothes with newspaper, sleep UNDER the blanket.
If I can survive -10 in my youth, you can do 24 while "not having a heater"

This isn't a ylyl thread

Holy shit that dude was lucky

Yeah but you were a fat fuck

Attached: 1579440407125m.jpg (1024x998, 68K)

It should. I hope that fucking person got the book thrown at them.

Since when do Chinese care about one another? Also, check'd.

I watched the whole thing. I'm kinda fucked up from it. Definitely bothered me for a couple of days

It means he got severe brain damage to a certain part of his brain. probably the back part,because as soon as his head hits the ground he's seizing

This

We basically don't know. One guy thought it might be deliberate, I thought it was a fuck up that he made work.
It's like a grand-master dodge move but I can't see how it could be deliberate, it's almost suicidal and makes him extremely vulnerable for a few seconds there.

Redshirt defended himself. I'm proud of him, looked at least 4 inches shorter. And noticeably smaller.

I'm gonna get contradicted, but I actually hate the stigma on pits. Sure, some are ugly, aggressive, or both, but being a big dog person and active in our local dog community, I've found that most pits are some of the most affectionate creatures. My own dog is a pit mix and he's not only sweet, he's a couch potato and a total coward. I brought my ex's dobie home once, and she bullied the fuck out of my pit, and he was so scared he pissed the couch. Not a single aggressive tendency in him, though he can get a wily when he's giving you kisses.

To add what the other guys have said, bikes are stable at speed but that particular bike has spiked tires that grip into the ice too

I lost my shit

No that's what happens when niggers own dogs.

Niggers are cowards what do you expect?

Yeah, I was wrong about what was going down, but dogs are only as good or bad as their owners really.

I lived in the city and a huge black pit ran up to my 3 year old. I told my wife not to panic when she turned around... as I quickly went to move between the pit bull and my daughter- thinking the worse.
But the dog just acted all doofy and came up to me, then wanted to follow me. I let him smell my hand tried to find out where he belonged. Nice dog, but I wasn't gonna take chances with a rando-city pit around my kid.

Attached: doggohuggo.jpg (746x590, 69K)

When the kid throws up, I'm sure this Dad "teaches" him how not to do that. Look on kids face: The fuck is this rageaholic I thought was my dad??!

When you're losing fake a seizure to get out of it.

>you can not unsee it
It would help if we could actually see it in the first place.

Thanks

Just damn lmfao

That's a pitbull you dumbass

I've been here for years and seen some sick shit. This pisses me off. Fucking niggers. Always fucking niggers doing this shit

dog people are such aids.

It's called abnormal posturing.
As said by another, its usually a bleed/damage to the brain causing significant disruption to function.
It sorta looks like the "fencing response" initially, leading into deceberate posturing.
Treatment is needed ASAP, prognosis is bad in any case where deceberate is shown for any extended period of time.
The "fencing response" itself is often shown in sports injury, and is associated with a loss of consciousness due to impact (mostly).
Falling then into deceberate means the injury is more than a typical concussion type injury.

why are you mad? niggers kill their own all the time. the nigger child will grow up to kill his own, or maybe kill yours.

we need separation because these people are not us. they're different to the bones.

I find it ironic the guy with the same IP as the gay poster, is the one now concerned with AIDS.

Attached: butthurt.jpg (500x450, 19K)

They're only different until you finish colonizing all the women faggot.

Attached: Wild Beach Bunny.jpg (789x1080, 371K)

juicy multikills are awfully satisfying

nerve gas

the fucking denial in you. Pits were bred to be literal killers. Just cause your faggot dog is nice doesnt mean it wont kill people at random. this dumb shit happens all the time. I fucking hate pit owners. Theres a trillion dog breeds and ones who serve better or look better than they do, yet just like Liberals with Muslims you have this soap box opinion to defend them to give yourself brownie points in the hopes you can prove everyone wrong.

You guys are fucking idiots. Bet you love Bernie Sanders too.

I'm mad that this happened to defenseless babies. It usually ends up being a fucking nigger. This culture is a fucking disease.

the nigger in the video, the one killing the baby nigger, is the result of race mixing. so enjoy your female nigger-looking descendants killing their own babies due to stupidity.

go kiss your dogs' lips, which we all know you do every day

it's not a culture, dumbass. africans nigger all over the world.

they should've kill both

Unlike dogs they deserve to be treated like this.
dogs > humans

Still warm for a while...

Start fapping, no cum though

What does being have to do with your heater being broken?

Attached: 7qttfnm.gif (540x540, 359K)

he can't pay someone to fix it and doesn't know how to fix it himself/can't buy the parts

Oh man that is way too fucked up...