The feels bar is open, anons. Sit down, have a drink. What's on your mind?

The feels bar is open, anons. Sit down, have a drink. What's on your mind?

Attached: feelsbar2.jpg (474x311, 16K)

I've been out of school living as a neet, getting over a sickness and recouping from a lot of shit.
Tomorrow is my first day back and I would rather get sick and go back to the hospital than return

just dodged a 12 year prison sentence after being found legally insane so appreciative of that, even though i lost a year and a half being incarcerated.
currently in a slump because i have felony on my record that may be overturned but i don't know how it would affect my job prospects
no friends anymore, ditched them and it seems one of the girls that i didn't doesn't want to talk to me anymore so that's kind of a bummer, think my ex poisoned her head and everyone else's into thinking i'm a shitty person, which i am don't get me wrong but it's much more understandable when you get my side of the story
just want to get on with my life with a decent job and copious amounts of drugs to pass the time until i die or hopefully hook up with someone else and start a family
end bullshit

I just turned 27, and I'm a failure and a disappointment to my family. Worst of all I have a twin brother who programs computers and is very neurotypical, and handsome.

My girlfriend of almost 5 years left me for some other man this spring, she broke up with me over the phone. She is a crisis counselor who told me not to call the crisis line when I was suicidal. Then a day later, some old man who i trusted tried to fuck me, so I had to pull a knife on him, and she wouldn't even bother to hear about it.

So a week goes by, I'm drinking over a fifth of vodka a day. I decided I was gonna an hero on Friday, April 27th I think?
I literally dropped my weight onto a kitchen knife through my stomach 3 times in the bath tub, and took enough klonipin to make a gorilla sleep for a week.
I don't die, I go in and out of consciousness for a few hours. I watched an episode of Trailer Park Boys. Then when I finally came to, the apartment is covered in blood and my intestines are bulging out from the knife wounds.

This scares the fuck out of me, I panic and call my brother to take me to the hospital. I wake up two days later and my life hasn't gotten any better since.

Attached: 1564383038602.png (332x300, 141K)

Feminism and SJW-ism is slowly but surely destroying my marriage. It's like an insidious poison has seeped in and my wife doesn't want to hear it.

they never do, and they get tired of hearing about it, and you see more and more every day.

it's a mess.

Broke up with girlfriend of 9 years 2 months ago because of a bunch of things. She doesn't get on with my family and she doesn't want to have a family with me. We were having lots of arguments and she slept with a workmate on a business trip not that long after.

In one argument I called her a mutt as she has a small part of Indian. The problem is she grew up in a mixed race family in a multicultural environment, then left that place to study in Europe before moving to have a relationship with me. I feel like the mutt thing goes deeper than skin, she has no family roots either. Her mother was a cunt and all and I feel bad for her but it sure makes life tough being in a relationship.

The worst part is we're still living together because we have house to sort out. We agreed it would be too expensive to pay the mortgage and rent a second house so we sleep in separate rooms. She doesn't have her drivers license (yet) which we have had big arguments about - so we have to commute to work together still. We're still friends and like doing things together but sometimes it's awkward.

She wants me to get her back by being more supportive and sure about the her being the one for me. But she is negative quite a lot the time and has anxiety issues. This has been going on for 3 months now. When she is on the horny phase of the month we tend to fuck which makes it more complicated.

I just want to meet a qtpi for some kind of relationship/hookup and be done with it I suppose. If someone doesn't think I'm father material that doesn't appeal to me.

I've been on 5 dates which haven't worked out. Maybe I'm boring - not sure as I'm too autistic to figure out where I'm going wrong but I think I don't flirt well. Clearly I'm not ugly but I just don't understand women.

Could you change names and move city?

What's your side of the story user?

>could you change names and move city
i don't have the resources and like my name

>What's your side of the story user?
I was completely insane the entire time I was with my ex, like bad, think it was all the drugs I was doing and I treated her like shit because I was paranoid and basically hallucinating the entire time, thinking she was an alien-cyborg cuckoldress and shit. i broke up with her after she decided she didn't want to live with me anymore because my mental state at the time was entirely dependent on her, like i believed she had carved out my personality using psychological manipulation to reform me into some social super-weapon, among so many other things that i'm not going to bore you with listing.

def not as bad as some but my wife has been flipping her shit all month. shes been off her meds for a month and has been having rage out moments. She quit her job then posted on FB that her and I talked about it (bullshit). I'm not a beta cuck and I'll tell her to settle down and fight back (not physically I'm against that shit) but she has a problem with authority of any kind exept for her dad. I'm tired of coming home to her screaming and or raging and breaking the few things I own (PC, TV, Guitar, and my grandfather's rifle) shes too lazy and wouldnt leave even if I kicked her out. The only reason I havent left yet is because I still love her. I want things to work. TBH I'm Scared of leaving But at what point will I realize that I will be alright if I say I want a divorce? I'll have my Job. I'll have my Dogs. I'll have my things. The house will still be rented to me since my grandfather is my Landlord. My car is "Technically" still in my brothers name so I wouldnt lose that. the only thing I would lose is my retirement and possibly pay Alimony.

TL;DR: Wife's a Destructive Mechabitch and I'm trying to work my marriage out. Even though Divorce would be an Easier Option.

Attached: 1578340302927.png (986x1200, 1.08M)

It's 1 am and I will not stop shitting

Truly heartbreaking, I wish you are able to recover soon user

Is the crazy = good sex thing true or just a meme?

just a meme bro. I've taken about 4 or 5 girls with a few who were off the ropes. this instance she was a Virgin when we got together but the sex sucks. its bland. and it never happens because I'm "authority" in her eyes. Just recently I've got her to try Doggy and we've been together for 5 Fucking years.

Attached: 1579039619385.jpg (199x199, 8K)

Do you guys think that kindness and like the capacity for sympathy / empathy is ever going to stop fading away? It feels like everyone is just becoming more and more hostile and nihilistic and sadistic, it really fucks with me sometimes that it feels like society reacts to people that stand for goodness like they have no place anymore and not giving a fuck is what we should all do

i think its bland bc theyre virgins, virgins arent crazy

I have no drive to do anything, I don’t want to go to school, I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life and it’s been getting to me. Was thinking about an hero soon. I’m not good at anything, even though I try to do some things that might help me, it never does, I’m just losing hope and giving up at this point. Hey, atleast I tried.

"buying drink"
You know this world deserve to be wiped out.....
"Havy sigh" I-I will affix it... Maby not but i think i will start from my country... At least i will try...
"Drying cup" now... Fuck EKRE

>I'm "authority" in her eyes.
Stop being a douchebag then bro.
No matter how fucking dumb a person is, it is sadly their right to be a dumb cunt. So when she does some stupid fucking shit, and you feel angry(i know i do) you shouldn't actually express it to a person who is dumb as rocks because they are dumb and don't understand.
>posted on FB that her and I talked about it
Yeah, no. Personally i wouldn't care so much about quitting her job without telling me, but lying about it is a deal breaker. If she's too ashamed to talk to ME about it then fuck off.

Im tired

My ex (see ) only likes to have sex in the spooning position. No eye contact or anything lights off or wearing a blind fold. She will do doggy and stuff sometimes but she treats it like a chore. I've talked to her about what I want and the sex got marginally better but not much really changed. She's got a nice pussy though it feels nice and tight but she says I'm too big and she gets sore in all positions except spooning.

>Hey, atleast I tried.
I'm, you ten years in the future.
First off, no you didn't you lazy fucking cunt also here's a list of things to look forward to.

>You alienate all your friends
>You alienate all your family, except mum who will always take care of you.
>You shut yourself in and play vidya all day while waiting for the day you will an hero.
>You stop taking care of yourself, brushing your teeth, showering etc. No-one even says anything to you.
>This all happens in the first year btw.
>You remain a virgin because even those brief moments you feel like you could live for a little while have to be paid for in showers and toothpaste and you just don't have the energy.
>You don't get any qualifications because what is the point.
>You become so unpracticed at socializing that you develop mild agoraphobia
>You don't go to your siblings weddings because muh depression
>There's a drug of choice somewhere in here, everyone's different
>You lose loads of weight and you're muscles atrophy because you don't do anything
>Because you stopped eating properly and started using whatever drug you stunt you're growth and end up a skeletor manlet
>Fast forward a few years and you start having wildy inappropriate emotional responses(laughing when bad stuff happens, being sad when everyone is happy)

There's more but eh fuck it i give up just like you will.

I feel the same way user. Sometimes it feels like doing good deeds, do not affect anything at all. But if you manage to help just one person from time to time, you are making this very person very happy for this very moment. Its hard to be a decent, caring person if everyone around you is an egoistic butthole. But try to maintain your caring and loving traits. Be the better person.

I believe it's a function of multiculturalism and confined living spaces (also see Dr Robert Putnam's research on this). Since moving to a while neighborhood I find I'm more empathetic towards neighbours. We help each other out with lending tools and things like that. In the city it wasn't like this it felt like everyone was competing for resources.

Partner spent the last month being "non-talkative" aka she got dicked down on by her ex who she back with now. Been brain melted since friday. Good luck b/ro's

It feels like to try and be kind paints you as weak, and in many other ways it's really discouraged for as long as I could remember. Even in the mainstream of music and media or whatever there's such a need everyone feels to be hard toward everything. And I know it's not so simple as to just say "trying to be good is better" but damn, I just wish there was more hope that anyone was trying to anyway

update: no longer shitting

That does suck man. Getting out of a 9 year relationship would really be very hard. Getting away from her won't really solve much and finding some shitty random chick will make it worse, as it will only make her seem better than she actually is. So only solution is to find hobbies, sports, games etc and find a girl that is better than her. Definitely start with some new hobbies though. I have a friend as well who is decent looking but really bad at reading girls and understanding what they want, so could be that.

I dont know if i still want to be with my girlfriend
I have no one but her, and can be myself when with her, but there are several problems
Shes christian and wants to wait with sex until marriage, while i dont want to marry fast
While i keep growing, trying to be a better person and working on my flaws, she is constantly in the same shit:
She is always sad about stuff that she was sad over half a year ago, and get sadder easily, while neither me or her can do anything about it
Every time i try to help her and offer solutions to her problems, she just ignores them, because she feels different ways
And we are totally different in most aspects, starting from me being mostly logical and her purely emotional which can be excruciating sometimes
But the worst thing is, that because of her sadness she becomes very fucking boring
We cannot have any interesting nor complex conversation because she is too sad to think, every time i try to keep conversations going and cannot share whats on my mind because she has too many thoughts for conversations like that
I start to feel like im becoming dumbed down and more boring version of myself, feel powerless and that i cant help neither her nor us
I just dont know if beeing with her is worth it anymore

Could be worse. Nearly 40 and no gf, fuck her and whoever tried to fuck you.

>Shes christian and wants to wait with sex until marriage, while i dont want to marry fast
Nope.jpg
Go back to fucking school and fuck someone else.

> make her seem better than she actually is

That seems like good advice I'll be careful not to fuck a shitty date.

On top of it all I get to watch neighbours' wives and female workmates enter the having babies stage (I'm early 30s). I never went through the dating/fucking phase since I met my ex on a cam chatroom. It kills me a bit every time I see it.

That seems fucking awful. Of course she is sad she needs a good dicking. Do you at least do oral on each other?

Yes, but rarely compared to frequent handjobs, fingering and stuff
And thats because she is very slow and sadly delicate if it comes to bed stuff
I have to teach her severally times slower than i teached girls before her

>Be me 29
>Virgin, sheltered life. Work / internet / watch sport / sleep
>Finally meet a girl at work, last relationship she got cheated on actually a very good looking girl
>Flirt make it out like I know what I'm doing, am actually not bad at it I guess, thinks I'm funny/nice
>Tell her I like her, likes me too. finally this is it
>Text/talk all the time, kiss, make out finally feel normal after all these years
>Kinky as fuck always riling me up with dirty messages
>Night finally comes we have sex, after a few minutes she says its too painful and to stop. I stop she cries immediately.
>says she had a hysterectomy year ago and vagina gets dry spots, and she cannot have kids ever.
>says its too painful because her vagina doesn't get as wet as normal pussy. doesn't want to try lube Mood is ruined doesn't feel right to continue and for me to take her home
>ghosts me for 5 weeks after 'dealing with shit'
>breaks up over the phone after those 5 weeks while I'm at work on lunch break
>girl I came to genuinely like and not just for sex, my happiness and feeling normal gone in an instant
>wondering if my life is just a joke to someone I'm not in on, finally find someone I actually like and it goes to shit when I don't think I did anything wrong
>Months later still texts me occasionally but random nothings 'how are you' just the one message then thats it no replies to anything
>don't know what to do about anything now. back to my boring monotonous life, feel even worse about it then before I met her
> to this day I have no idea what the fuck happened with her.

are we all going to make it anons?

It seems to me, that she was cheated on because of her problems with sex
She probably thought that her hysterectomy will be a problem for you too and didnt want to get invested in the relationship just for it to fall apart

But now you know that you can flirt, so try doing more of that and finally you will find someone

Yes, we may not know what the hell we are doing or how to succeed but I am sure that we will make it, one way or another. Personally, from time to time, I find it really hard to believe in myself. I know that things are not going to improve if I just waste my days away. I need to get off my lazy fucking ass and actually start to make my life better instead of wallowing in my own depression. The same goes for you user, I hope that you can find it in you to want to make your life better instead of being sad about it. Life may be shitty now, but if you don't do anything about it, it will always be shitty. I came on here because I wanted to cry like a little bitch because I hate my stupid pathetic life but you faggots made me realize that my life isn't shit. We are going to make it, one way or another. The days may be shitty now, but if you work hard enough things will get better. Improve your life user, don't let your life slip through your fingers.

I started dating a girl and halve my horny degenerate friend group started flirting and getting hard ons for her while we were dating. I broke up with her because she was too high maintenance and really embarrassing. But then the degenerates all split off and started tyrna try their luck chasing her tail. So now I'm left with the few loyal friends I have left.
Also I found a new friend circle to hang out with during class and after school. But then she was put into our class because her old one hated her. Then the thirsty simp in the group started inviting her to hang out with them and ditching me. Then she began dating my new best friend since she took my previous one away from me. Now I'm down to a few mates I've made over the years and my sole friend group, but it can get really depressing knowing how I went from on top of the world, to a shell of my former self all because of that fucking parisite.
Anything I can do to get em back Cred Forumsros?

Attached: 1579340462358.png (512x512, 67K)