Todays the day I commit suicide, she hasnt come back an its been years. I have loaded up my...

Todays the day I commit suicide, she hasnt come back an its been years. I have loaded up my .357 magnum and Im going somewhere secluded to make it quiet. Depression and suicide have been my closest companions since she left. Wrote down all I needed to dont give a shit if my family cries about it. Time for me to go and do this. Been a bad few years is all I can finally say.

Attached: 63211d017f05bb202fc845679d3c2d62.jpg (1920x1027, 309K)

>an heroing over a girl
Pussy ass faggit. She’s gonna be bouncing on Tyrones BBC while your funeral is happening.

stream?

this, you're weak. stop being a bitch and man the fuck up

she hasn't thought about you once since she left

if you think topping yourself is going to make her sad you'r wrong. she won't give af

pull yourself together pussy

Stop making your present life being detirmined by the past. Accept the total unceirtainty of the future as a blissful given. There is potentially so much left to discover in life.

If you're not LARPing, don't do it. Too many of the best off themselves without kids. At least knock somebody up first.

I dont know and I wont be around to even know. This post is contradicting.
Sorry I cant.

This is my last post, Im now heading off into the nearby forest and off myself. Peace.

Don't an hero, buddy. Cred Forums needs you! Besides, there are people in your life who would be devastated if it happened.

Top kek

If its what you want to do go for it hell make a mess, but don't do it over a girl that's weak.

killing yourself over a girl? gayyyyy

Tell your family how you’re feeling first. Don’t blind side them. You do make a difference and believe it or not life would be different if you were not here.

More fish on the sea dude, plus it’s a new life after. It’s bumpy but it’s gets good after

bump

Take a fuck ton of roids and do a zyzz . Smash pussy

Fuck that. We don’t need more b/tards.

Don’t do it OP

You just need to get laid, buddy. You need attention. Deprivation of both those things would fuck anybody up.

>plot twist
>op is a girl

why not try to be useful if you're on your way out anyways?
surely you believe in something that is wrong that could be made right
if you don't care about living, you are free to be who you are
consequences do not exist in your world

OP, im in a similar situation to you. Dont do it and move on, i know everyobe says that but it does get better. You have to love yourself make yourself happy and youll see the universe give you someone else that will further help cure that heaetbreak

why not be cool and enter yourself into a dogfight or something

gayyyyerr

Tie a large brick to you foot, then jump into a lake. As you sink shoot yourself in the head. No one wants to clean up your filthy mess. At least dispose of yourself properly and dont be a litter bug. Your head will look very yucky to who ever finds you.

Attached: 1880s vietnameses (25).jpg (640x910, 134K)

Welp. See ya later.

that's gross, fuck you
please climb into a dumpster first

Maybe take out some degenerates with you? We could use some culling.

Who do we cull? Niggers, sand niggers, Jews, Mexicans?

do a bunch of illegal shit before you off yourself bro,
how many rounds you got in that gun?
find that hoe then blast her brains out and then kill her family or something.
good luck man

Poor trash man doesnt wanna see his yucky bulging eyes that popped out of his head with his brains and skull dripping all over. That would frighten the poor trash man. Better to sink to the bottom of a river or something. Fish and crabs will love the snack.

Attached: 1880s vietnameses (22).jpg (640x1059, 101K)

Hey OP, it's my birthday and I would take it as a fab gift if you decided not to kill yourself. Things ARE shit, I won't disagree there. I also can't promise that it won't always be shit, but having hope definitely helps and you never know what wonderful times you could miss out on by not being alive for them

That's stupid ass logic.

You experienced something amazing, but because you lost it, you're gonna' an hero?
That's the fucking reason we all live. If it's happened before, it can happen again.

Go somewhere secluded, without the gun, and get your shit together.

No one cares.

you shouldn't be here, user. life is precious, and you only live once. things can change. it'll be okay.

but I eat the fish and crabs
but I guess we could figure out something that won't bother anybody at all
please google a list of closed mines in the area you're willing to travel to, and go find a shaft in a collapsed section and shoot yourself while leaning over the edge

no ones gonna check my dubs?
fuck you niggers