Any NM sluts?

Any NM sluts?

Attached: MAG-001-New-Mexico-Flag.png (1050x601, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9PyNlSztFq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Guess not kek. Girls there are ugly

Least some of the people passing through are hot :/

I was kidding since there's no replies. The hottest girl I ever saw irl was from there.

So what's the deal? Shortage of sluts or was my curly headed fox the only hot one?

Some very hot people here, but not much different from anywhere else I guess

Why don't YOU post some to start us off user?

Mostly wanted to see stuff I hadn't seen before

Kek. Can't help.
But I would pay for the nudes, hell even the name of that hot bitch.
From Santa fe I think? If I described her would you know? It's a small town right?

Most of this place is blink and you miss it but it's not like the entire state is first name basis. Still I can try.

She's like 5'10" ish. White I think, but there's a smokey something else in there maybe. Tons of wild, long curly brown hair. Caramel eyes. Full lips. HUUUUUGE boobs, round ass. Birthmark on her chest. Know anyone like that?

You definitely don't have a pic right? I can think of a few people who might fit that

No, sadly. I met her at a party one night and she left before I got her number or anything.
If you post the girl I'm thinking about I will fucking cashapp you my thanks

Name starting with an N or an A ringing any bells?

No, it was definitely something French and long. Like a j or g or d?

Damn wish I could be more help. Maybe one day she'll swing back your way

Bro you're killing me. This woman has been all I've been able to fap to for months, you sure there's no one you know like that?

Not to be desperate but the thought of pounding her ass irl is too much.
200 bucks if you can get me her name, number, snap or ig

Bruh I get the struggle but honestly the only person who come to mind doesn't even come to kind that much and her name definitely doesn't sound french so it ain't her. If I knew I'd help you put but I'm pretty sure I don't.

Danielle? Giselle? Fuck if I know.
Well if you remember something, I'm here with 200 until the thread dies or I see the next NM thread

watsup fuckers
heres my meth induced psychosis from santa fe nm
youtu.be/9PyNlSztFq4

Want 200? Know a girl that fits that description above?

I'll keep an eye out lol

shes in the vids bro

You think I didn't already watch that fucking shit looking for her?

it hasnt even been long enough for you to watch em all, typical low iq new mexican...*sigh*

A.) I'm not from NM, that's why I can't go find her my fucking self
B.) All? You linked 1 video. 1 shitty, cringey vid

hint
the other videos might be on the same channel, im trying to help you. jesus how inept and helpless are you.

Your channel sucks. If you knew you had her you wouldn't beg me to watch all your shitty camera phone quality videos. GTFO

hey bro. thats my art