One shot at life

>One shot at life
>born with curved down penis
>so bizarre the only similar dick you've ever found is pic related on Cred Forums

Attached: d.jpg (480x640, 51K)

where the fuck do you think you're putting that thing?

Attached: 1578638274975.jpg (470x470, 70K)

looks idiotic but should work good from behind

Yeah if he was fucking upside down

down curve is for behind fuck like doggy style , up curve for front like missionary

that looks like a hook tho

but intercourse from the front is literally impossible, he posted one other picture, pic related, must've been over a year ago or so, poor user probably killed himself, I know I might.

Funny thing is, I think mine's even worse

Attached: d2.jpg (480x640, 50K)

Attached: 1578960462281.jpg (480x360, 10K)

damn nigger, you can fuck around the corner with that dick

HUUUUUUUUUUU MY DICK IS CURVED ILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FUCKKKKK IMMA KMS, fucking monkeys.

ain't mine, mine's even worse

Wow mines not that curved. Holy shit!

Attached: 1572954260591.png (419x587, 214K)

You literally can't fuck with this dick, maybe a certain position from behind but missionary is impossible
I'd rather have a microdick

Eh I have a curved down cock and I used to worry about it when I was a virgin. But after using it you realize its not so much what it looks like but more how you fuckin use it (unless its also a micropenis or its horribly mutilated or some other shit). Fucking is more than how curved ur wee wee is or how beefy her vagina is so my advice is dont sweat it too much, as long as it works put it to good use n fuck them bitchez

I'm a virgin, I'm just fearing it's impossible to use from the front, in like missionary or whatever.
And I'm getting pretty close to losing my virginity

just bend it back retard

like this?

Thanks for making my day better.

Are you sure you didn't Photoshop this to make my day? Please post again on how you fuck. I'm genuinely curious. Take a video, tell your girl it's for science! I'm sure shell understand.

Haha, your dick is going to be PERFECT for rubbing up against the G-spot when doggy style.
They will be begging for more..
Other way, meh, no worse than anything else.

Not mine, I won't post my penis.
I did get this picture from r9k from a guy who has the same worries as me. So he's probably still here somewhere.
I just want to have normal intercourse, if I can have normal sex in missionary or whatever other position and if I'm in no disadvantage then I'm okay.

Basically you need to lure bitches/traps in with a pic of that bratwurst and tell them you'll hit their prostate/g-spot (which is true) but when fuck time actually comes you need to practice putting a hump in your back like a mongoloid, almost to an extreme angle as if you were trying to suck your own dick. Master this and you'll be fine.

liz vicious, op
pic related

Attached: 366905.jpg (1280x960, 100K)

Why is this pic upside down?

curved dick is bad, but its not as bad as my pathetic little 4 inch pecker....

NAW DUDE XD

I'd rather have that

I'd rather have a curved dick dude, if it doesn't cause you pain it's usable.
Better than a straight dick

Doggie all the way. That will stretch her and hit her G-Spot. It's a good thing.

Attached: You're Awsome.jpg (319x400, 26K)

I'd still much rather have a normal one.
is missionary possible though?

Well I have a curved dick AND phimosis.
AND it's only just a little over 4 inches.

Attached: 20200121_130025-min.jpg (3493x2257, 710K)

aww no more hot curved cock pics?

lmao, you don't fuck

uuhh huh, ugly curve dick ass nigga

Just fuck yourself in the ass Captain Hook

Attached: 1531820731810.jpg (1024x566, 313K)

At least you aint got that peyronie dick

Every girl I know who’s been with a curved dick says if curves and hits the G-Spot, great; if it curves the other way it’s uncomfortable as fuck.

no u

Lol

Nah man, it might be a lil uncomfortable at firstbbut once inside you should be fine. Also make sure to try multiple positions, you might hit her spot. Just have fun dude dont worry too much

quads!! ! 1 !! !)

A challenger enters the arena

Attached: mycock.jpg (780x966, 139K)

Attached: hook dick.jpg (788x594, 69K)

How the fuck is that even possible?

I have a fairly large fairly curved dick, and bitches love it. I’m not as curved as you but everyone’s right, when I flip a girl over and start pounding her from the back it’s almost instant orgasm for a lot of them. Most dudes can’t reach the spots we can brother.

>one shot

cumshot please

kek

he latches onto his prey

I knew a girl (pic related) that used to actively find guys with dicks like ops because she liked the curvature for certain positions.

This girl literally told me she wished my dick was curved when I first fucked her. Who says that?

Attached: P03230230032230.jpg (752x795, 353K)

Perfect for doggystyle prostate massage if homo or g-spot find / squirting if hetero.

a person without any sort of self awareness

You'll do alright, mate.