I found this here screw in my phone while replaceing the charging port. I think I want to eat it...

I found this here screw in my phone while replaceing the charging port. I think I want to eat it. If I get 2 dubs ina row or a trip then ill wash it down with some Dr. Pepper

Attached: 6F31FF7C-797F-44B6-BFAF-DB5A101168F7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.27M)

if we get dubs or trips do you munch it down?

Yes. I swallow it like a Benadryl

Shove it down your pee hole

Either swallow it or don't.
Whichever you choose:
A. Nobody's going to watch this thread to see what you decide, because this is fucking stupid.
B. It's so fucking small it's going to make literally zero difference to your life whether you do or not.

speak for yourself faggot i want to watch the sperg swallow the screw

A screw consumed means a thread amused

Why do they make these screws look so tasty.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.62M)

thats a great question fren!

Attached: jaboomer.jpg (600x600, 78K)

same

You'll regret it. One day you'll be like
>Goddamn it if I just had a tiny screw to [whatever]
>Oh I remember I had one of those!! Where did I...
>oh thats right. Fuck.

Nothing will happen. You'll just pass that on your stool. Can you swallow a coin and show us the ER x-rays?

Your right. When I’m looking through my post war tiny screw collection and I notice there is only one screw left. And it’s at the bottom of a septic tank

first dubs, only one more till lunch time user! better set the table and pour yourself a nice glass of dr pepper!

I like Dr. Pepper. Eat a coin cell.

Fuck it. Let's roll this bitch.

roll 4 lunch

Roll.

if you do this you must never get an MRI
it is totally possible for something this small to become long-term lodged in your colon and then the MRI will rip it internally from your colon through your torso into your brains
not fun i had it happen to me once
so just maybe don't ok user
but also, roll

Or, I suppose, you could always sift through your feces fro the next few days and make sure you find it
f you do that you could technically eat it and simply repeat the cycle until you die of rust poisoning
if you choose to go this way user please do post all the steps ok
also roll

Spooky

this guy is full of shit he should have ate the screw already the first reply was a trips and the second reply made it to dubs in a row. Why are you people still posting in this fucking thread this is fucking stupid.

rollin

Damn, close

Swallow a neodymium magnet and then hold one out in front of you and you can see it moving through yourself.

you do realise that dubs, trips, quads, ect only count when its the last numbers on the post right?
so, 12344 is dubs
123445 is not dubs

Hey everyone, what’s your favorite screw?

my pointy cock and balls

The one I have when I wake up in the morning.

internal only counts with your mom user

flatheaded

IT HAS BEEN CONSUMED. I NO LONGER REQUIRE NOURISHMENT.

show proof

Really? You can see it's about 2.5mm long right??
Like ½ a grain of rice at most.