How the fuck did I fail the assessment part of the application? Literal retards, blacks...

How the fuck did I fail the assessment part of the application? Literal retards, blacks, and methheads work at WalMart and I'm 10x as smarter as them.

How did they pass it and I didn't.

Attached: Walmart_Canada_supercenter_exterior_closeup.jpg (1540x800, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/media/1064989467295821824
thisisafrica.me/arts-and-culture/unique-angolan-hairstyles-made-cow-dung/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they need dumb people, perhaps you're too smart

Pretty much this

are you black, mentally retarded or a methhead?
if no, thats why you didnt get hired
try elsewhere

Nah they just want ass-kissers and people who are dedicated to their shitty jobs. OP is probably new to job hunting and have them answers that didn't want. When you're used to it you know how to lie on those

you probably haven't worked before, or not within the past year(s)

Thats a good thing op

When they ask you if an associate comes to you and tells you and tells you they have a problem you're NOT supposed to select "Tell him to go home and come back tomorrow"

You answered honestly? I work there. You have to answer like an idiot

Being smart isnt the same as having common sense.

Attached: 3igrqqzjera41.jpg (850x960, 65K)

idk, you tell us
companies often don't want to hire over qualified people, because they are likely to leave for a better job soon
I used to know a girl who's phd in biology got her turned away for lab work jobs for that reason

>that moment when blacks, retards & meth heads are more chad than the average unemployed left wing incel

Actually true. Some locations do that if they feel that the applicant is smart. I've heard that they are actual sheep in walmart.

So in other words, like always?

manager probably decided "this shit stain is after my job, and he's better than me. dropped!"

Been at walmart long time not worth it if you dont plan to sell out.

Attached: 215v655v6o841.jpg (750x593, 66K)

This reminds me of the time I applied for a tsa screener at the airport. I didn’t get it because my psych evaluation proved I exercise too much free thought. No fuckin joke, I had to get someone to find out for me. They want people who don’t think for themselves, people who follow the rules no matter how dumb. Like letting someone fly home to see their dying mother and carry a full bottle of shampoo with them. Common sense says who fuckin cares. But the rule says no bottle of liquid over 3 ounces. Toss that shit. I don’t know why you didn’t get the job at Walmart but shit happens for a reason.

Yup. Leftist incel white dudes are literally the bottom of the fucking trash barrel.

He's a little too edgy to be a lefty

/Thread

Managers don't want you taking their jobs. Bunch of fucktards

Ok sounds like the usual edgy left tard from any random Antifa subreddit. No shock there.

pretty much

Attached: qadt9eym2i641.jpg (623x715, 58K)

*op...kek

Those are usually alt right though. It's an easy way to feel superior just because you were born white. Hence op complaining about being failed while blacks work there

Exactly. Incels being comprised predominantly of virgin incel Bernie bros an other lefty trash, OPs butthurt is par for the course.

True.

this, tbh fam.

Attached: hbxi5m3gn0j31.jpg (594x542, 34K)

Is this some weird samefagging or are you all really this dumb

Answer like someone who has no free thinking ability. You fucked up by being honest.

Why do you keep replying to yourself. (you)s don't count when it's yourself.

3rd option - you're a sniveling incel virgin Democrat. Don't fret, bruh. Maybe one of those gender confused fat blue hair feminists will throw ya some pity sex.

theres a worker that i see at my local walllyworld. its obvious he has a mental illness. everytime i see him hes always pushing around that wide broom on the tile.

Kek! Nah, not even the ham planet feminists fuck lefty incel numales.

Yeah, good point.

i met some recruiters last weekend at a hackathon. i approached google already laughing, saying "i never wanted to work for google. i still don't. i found this sticker on the ground though for google "cloud" and i picked it up. i like the cloud... it's cool because it has POWER. i like the idea of working with that much POWER."

i totally floored the guy because i'm anything but desperate to work for google because they're "cool". i pretty much hate them. if anything, i'd only be interested because i'd be working on code that runs on server farms. the opposite of dumb fucking graduates that just think it would make them look cool.

this thread is gay

Attached: IMG-20190804-WA0006.jpg (3264x1568, 1.59M)

Stop replying to yourself faggot.

1st response is me, boomer. Only response besides this one I posted in this thread. Go take your meds, gran pa.

To be fair, the other 2 responses were mine to annoy the incel sniveling cunt. Lulz

because

Attached: 2QiC.jpg (1024x1552, 652K)

Eh, I kinda figured he was the usual low IQ far left perma-virgin. The retards aren't difficult to rile up.

Tru dat.

Maybe it's because you are a racist piece of shit

They ideally want brain-dead drones with no career prospect and the inability to think or stand up for themselves, if you're even slightly smart you could compete for a manager/team leader position fairly easily, and a lot of companies don't like that. Sad but true.

This is actually part of it. If you are too smart they figure you will be a waste of time as you will certainly be looking for opportunity elsewhere the whole time you work there

Also a lot of the test isn't intelligence based, it's social. Testing how you would react to certain situations to see if you are friendly enough for their customers.

14 years old and retarded, whoda guessed, fuck outta b you stupid underage nigger

Awww, the Bernie loving middle age virgin got his feelings hurt. You boomers are kinda fragile.

It's more that I hope that you people don't unironically believe this stuff

Way to out yourself, old man. Guess Anons were right about you being a geriatric leftist incel.
>slowclap.jpg

You actually think I'm tilted right now huh? Fuck your dumber then I thought.

>don't believe your lying eyes
You old folks aren't very good at this whole Cred Forums thing. You stick out like a pink haired fat tranny.

I mean I'm just not seeing how you think OP is a lefty, assuming you genuinely do

minds.com/media/1064989467295821824

thisisafrica.me/arts-and-culture/unique-angolan-hairstyles-made-cow-dung/

I wish I was chad enough to work at a walmart...

good god this fucking guy again trying to flex his small dick with

>me hacker
>google luv me
>me tell google fuk off

stop sucking your own dick and answer Ops question

Attached: skinny.jpg (474x751, 84K)

Is it possible that are aren’t 10x smarter than everyone else in the world and are in fact too dumb for Walmart

>companies often don't want to hire over qualified people

Yeah, this. You tell 2 smart people to go do something and they waste time debating on the best way to do it. You tell 2 dumb people to go do something and they basically just do it, especially when it's something simple like stocking shelves.

Perhaps you aren’t as smart as you think you are

>Implying a lefty would be on Cred Forums and use the word retard
Whatever makes it easier to not realize rightwingers are a cancer mate.

christ even my dumbfuck fetal alcohol cousin passed. might wanna apply for disability at this point

Underage b&

underrated

Attached: 1565567618795.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Have you ever interviewed for a job?